Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Its over for IDcels

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★
So, oddly I don't get carded much anymore for alcohol, but last night some foid actually did her complete job and asked. She glanced and had a shocked look on her face, I asked her what was wrong. She said nothing was, she was merely shocked I was 25. I started to feel rage and embarrassment, but I dug further and asked how old she thought i was initially. The foid thought I was in my mid fucking 30s...I then snatched my receipt, sped home and quickly drank all my booze to numb the pain. Im so damn depressed tbh idk how to cope anymore.

I'm 30+ and people think I'm in high school, game over.

I actually look younger so I’m carded all the time. My passport and ID photos look like serial killers though. I am not smiling in either and people tell me the person in the picture looks 30+

you shouldve break the bottle on her head

It’s over for people who look older than their real age.

I'm 30+ and people think I'm in high school, game over.
Id rather that tbh. At least it means you arent aging like shit. Unless you have beta bone structure?

Can you PM me your pic? I'm really curious now.

Looking younger than your age is a GOOD thing though.
Not too much younger though.

I'm 22, I look 13. I'd rather look 30+, at least I'd get some basic respect and wouldn't have to sweat bullets because of embarassement every time I buy alcohol or do anything that requires you to be 18+.

way better than looking old.
It's only better if you're at least average looking, especially if you're above average looking. Sub4 and looking like a 13 year old is suifuel.
I hate hearing normies say "You'll love it when you're 40-50"
You'll love it if you're already attractive. Besides, late teens and early twenties are supposed to be the best years of your life. Looking like a kid is a death sentence in these very crucial years.

Why would you ID someone if you think they're in their 30's? You're only supposed to ID if they look under 25
I thought it was if they looked under 30ish?

Can you PM me your pic? I'm really curious now.

Looking younger than your age is a GOOD thing though.

If I can get my camera to work, sure. Maybe if I looked 20-21, probably.
Aren't you 6 foot 5 nigger?

Yes but I have a bad face and it's too young looking. Just because you're tall doesn't mean you have a mature-looking face.
It’s over for babycels.

It never began, I'm more mismatched than anything else.

Last edited:
If I can get my camera to work, sure. Maybe if I looked 20-21, probably.

Camera?

You don't have a phone that was invented after 2010? That should ensure it's a smartphone, I think. Also, show me your pic again. How is your hair doing? Any nasolabs yet?

Camera?

You don't have a phone that was invented after 2010? That should ensure it's a smartphone, I think. Also, show me your pic again. How is your hair doing? Any nasolabs yet?

I have a flip phone from 2004 that has a VERY low-res camera, don't think I could format it on here though. Right now I'm on a desktop with no camera, maybe my laptop will work and I can take new pics. After PUAHate closed, I deleted my pics and cleared my hard drive.

I am 21 and was asked for my ID to buy a lottery ticket.

I have a flip phone from 2004 that has a VERY low-res camera, don't think I could format it on here though. Right now I'm on a desktop with no camera, maybe my laptop will work and I can take new pics. After PUAHate closed, I deleted my pics and cleared my hard drive.

I guess you are NEET so you don't need a phone really. Do you have a diagnosis of some kind? How are you parents letting you rot into your midlife without some form of aspergers or somthing?
I am 21 and was asked for my ID to buy a lottery ticket.

Yeah fuck off kiddo. Stop rubbing the age pill in my face. :feelsree:

Bitch fucking please I'm 18 and my coworkers thought I was some middle aged faggot. It's beyond over.

I guess you are NEET so you don't need a phone really. Do you have a diagnosis of some kind? How are you parents letting you rot into your midlife without some form of aspergers or somthing?

Yeah fuck off kiddo. Stop rubbing the age pill in my face. :feelsree:

Diagnosis? No. I live off of disability and a decent inheritance.

Prayers for all incel brothers with baby face and manletism

So, oddly I don't get carded much anymore for alcohol, but last night some foid actually did her complete job and asked. She glanced and had a shocked look on her face, I asked her what was wrong. She said nothing was, she was merely shocked I was 25. I started to feel rage and embarrassment, but I dug further and asked how old she thought i was initially. The foid thought I was in my mid fucking 30s...I then snatched my receipt, sped home and quickly drank all my booze to numb the pain. Im so damn depressed tbh idk how to cope anymore.
Has happened to me two times in the last 6 months. First when I went to buy hard liquor for my little brother "you have to be 18 to buy hard liquor in Denmark" and I was asked to show ID, so the person behind the counter must have thought I was at least 17yo the actual fuck!? "I am 24 now btws" The second time happened a few months back when I went to buy a lottery ticket and I was asked to show ID and I got mad and asked the woman if she actually think I look 17. And then I proceeded to tell her I am soon to be 24 but okay.

That is another thing, society is a manmade thing and imagine if I didn´t have a ID with a picture like my drivers license, then the person at the counter could deny someone like us to buy a lottery ticket or liquor JUST because they can´t tell my age. Listen! I don´t have to be punished by society rules and laws that I also never consented to, just born into. It´s such a disrespect and I should be allowed to just give them the money and take the stuff. I am old enough and I don´t fucking care if you can see it or not! That I know it myself is enough for me!

For women. If you're a man then you get treated with less respect by literally everyone.

Most of the guys I knew who looked much younger than their age did really well socially. Fact is women want YOUNG guys, not norwooding, wrinkled oldcels. That's why when women have affairs with their husbands it's always always with a much YOUNGER man.

Now i'm sure what you say is true for maybe a 17 year old in high school that looks legit looks 12-13. But even then it's only a temporary problem. Because he'll look 18-20 when he's 25.

most people I know get carded until they are 30

Now that you mention it, I wasn't carded on my 21st birthday.

I wonder if it's because I'm a NW3 facial hair cel.

yeah, brutal agepill, I miss getting carded

Most of the guys I knew who looked much younger than their age did really well socially. Fact is women want YOUNG guys, not norwooding, wrinkled oldcels. That's why when women have affairs with their husbands it's always always with a much YOUNGER man.

Now i'm sure what you say is true for maybe a 17 year old in high school that looks legit looks 12-13. But even then it's only a temporary problem. Because he'll look 18-20 when he's 25.
How is that even an advantage? I mean sure you can score with younger women, but if you had to wait a long period of time to do so because women your age weren't attracted to you then you've essentially gained nothing and had your social development stunted while in highschool.

I'm 19 and people think I'm 14 sometimes (mainly due to my height). I agree with you.