Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over for him

Shrek

Shrek

Always productive day,never reproductive day
★★★★★
I was walking home at around 7 o'clock from my wagecuck job.Next to the station it's a highschool.Behind me,a boy and a girl (around 16 y old i guess).I can barely hear them,but suddenly the boy starts asking her on a high pitched tonality:

-So ,i want to ask you...I have wanted to ask you this for a very long time.You know,we know each other for a long time and we get along well don't we?
(She approves with a very shy yes)

We get very close to the bus station.A bus comes and is like 100 meters from us.

-Do you want to be my girlfriend?
(She is silent.I look a little to her face from a distance and she looks like she wants to scream.Very desperate,she doesn't answer)

The bus comes .A monumental silence is covering us.The bus comes in the station. She says:

-No !

She enters the bus very fast alone.The boy is crushed by the answer and remains in the station.

I couldnt help myself and i start laughing .He looks at me and i say sorry.I don't want to complicate his life anymore and i just walk away on foot,leaving him sad and miserable.

he looks like a normie if he managed to make even a relationship with her. one day he might ascend

he looks like a normie if he managed to make even a relationship with her. one day he might ascend
Only If he wouldn't have been a head shorter than her

Only If he wouldn't have been a head shorter than her
well it seems his fault to ask a taller girl to be his gf. no man in his right mind will do that

I hope that's a wake up call to reality. Life dosn't go like in the movies, or it does. It's just that he's not the protagonist, that's some random chad who's gonna krempi her and then leave her

Girl at my busstop i wanted to do this cause she was hot af but i was too pussy one time a bee flew by and she ran up to me and huddled on me and she always sat on the seat just left of mine across the isle even though it was just us that early and one time this junior sat by me and was like do you like anyone and she fucking heard and looked backward at me amd stared at me and i was uh idk then towards the end of the year she was walking home and had a leg brace and tripped and was like OW UGH realy loud and i just stopped and stared at her for like way too long and she saw me and walked off she also asked me where i lived once but sje was a freshman and i was a senior so it was illegal and i was a pussy and now i wish i was dead :feelsrope: and i hope this is a cope i will tell you i fell in love woth her immediately upon seeing her i was at that bus stop myself from elementary to high school and one day i see that nymph it was astonishing i hope iwas deluded by my feelings for her and she hated me the whole time.

I was walking home at around 7 o'clock from my wagecuck job.Next to the station it's a highschool.Behind me,a boy and a girl (around 16 y old i guess).I can barely hear them,but suddenly the boy starts asking her on a high pitched tonality:

-So ,i want to ask you...I have wanted to ask you this for a very long time.You know,we know each other for a long time and we get along well don't we?
(She approves with a very shy yes)

We get very close to the bus station.A bus comes and is like 100 meters from us.

-Do you want to be my girlfriend?
(She is silent.I look a little to her face from a distance and she looks like she wants to scream.Very desperate,she doesn't answer)

The bus comes .A monumental silence is covering us.The bus comes in the station. She says:

-No !

She enters the bus very fast alone.The boy is crushed by the answer and remains in the station.

I couldnt help myself and i start laughing .He looks at me and i say sorry.I don't want to complicate his life anymore and i just walk away on foot,leaving him sad and miserable.
Tales from the basement jfll

Sounds like a movie gringo tbh

Fucking miserable whores

Imagine being friends with toilets. These deranged creatures literally only use you normie morons for validation. THATS IT.