Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over for gymcels

97cel

Recruit
★★

They go to the gym so they can looksmax and attract foids. But what foid would want to date a buffed up coronavirus superspreader?

So rub your body on everything and become the next nemesis,racoon city all over again.

There is no gym for your face

This thread reminded me of various Reddit or whatever threads with foids complaining about their buff Chad bf's having bad hygiene like stinking of sweat all the time or not wiping his ass properly to the point of leaving skidmarks on the sheets after sleeping nude. Of course the bitches think he's perfect in every other way & are asking advice on how to broach the subject of being cleaner to him without upsetting him lol.

This thread reminded me of various Reddit or whatever threads with foids complaining about their buff Chad bf's having bad hygiene like stinking of sweat all the time or not wiping his ass properly to the point of leaving skidmarks on the sheets after sleeping nude. Of course the bitches think he's perfect in every other way & are asking advice on how to broach the subject of being cleaner to him without upsetting him lol.

That Chad is often disgusting is a point that tends to get overlooked.

If you're good-looking, you can smell like literal shit and leave shit smears on your gf's bed and she will be fine with it.

That Chad is often disgusting is a point that tends to get overlooked.

If you're good-looking, you can smell like literal shit and leave shit smears on your gf's bed and she will be fine with it.
So much for dem showers lol.

Jfl going to the gym and not licking all the equipment to get some of that roid-saturated sweat into your body.

It's over for no-gym-at-homecels

Where's the issue?

I outlift all the phaggots in the gym and I'm at risk of catching it. Win-win.

I see this as an absolute win :feelshmm:
Chads go to the gym to flex, normfags go to cope and foids only go to have a bigger ass for chad
All of my enemies will perish:dab::dab::dab::feelsPop:

Is this what they call manspreading

Oh, it is over for gymcels