Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's over for fbicels watching our threads

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
Imagine all the fbicels and cianiggers we are blackpilling here. They must surely realize that while they're at work monitoring a bunch of virgins their wives are getting fucked by chads and tyrones. It's over for them.

Imagine you get into the FBI and you're assigned to monitor a bunch of virgins on a forum. LMAO

no one cares about ugly men. Ugly men don't matter

Imagine signing up for the job thinking you'll be some James Bond type infiltrating drug cartel paramilitaries and neo-Nazi terror cells, only to end up spending your days reading schizophrenic shitposting from cartoon frogs. That is what I'd call "over".

Imagine having to read our comments all day lmao they probably lost 20 iq points already

Imagine signing up for the job thinking you'll be some James Bond type infiltrating drug cartel paramilitaries and neo-Nazi terror cells, only to end up spending your days reading schizophrenic shitposting from cartoon frogs. That is what I'd call "over".

Imagine having to monitor this forum 8 hours a day :lul:

Hey fbicucks, you are better off just working at a grocery store or something :lul:

The DHS is funding for "White Supremacist" groups mainly. I'm sure if any of you identified as white supremacist, whoever is working on monitoring incels would jump at the opportunity to open an investigation on you. But in relation to Domestic Terror threats - International Terror threats, 80% of funding still goes towards investigating International.

We're still running off the bush platform of foreign/arab terrorist, I'm sure this will change if a democrat wins the election though...

https://www.thedailybeast.com/depar...mad-scramble-to-catch-up-with-domestic-terror

They care more about edgy 4chan /pol/ users than us bro. I remember reading something like combining contractors (third party employees), the DHS only has like 20-30 people for the whole USA in investigating domestic terror threats, that means, there's like probably 1-3 people MAX that have any interest in incels.

( in other words, they're trying to stop a river with a twig. So they put on this show of being omnipresent to deter possible threats and man hours )

"Counter extremists" usually collate and analyse the data. As long as you don't use 'buzzwords' you should be fine. Incels are good at using subtle language and communication is often restricted to those who understand our terminology and feelings, so counter-extremists will have a terrible time understanding us - or any other 'extremists' for that matter.

In any case, there are a lot of fuckwits here who ruin it for most incels. So if they're just looking for the 'bin laden' of incels I don't mind if FBIcels are here monitoring shit. Blackpilling the general public at large means less people like ER and more people like ma nigga Malcolm X.

It's over for glowniggercels

I wonder if we've managed to blackpill any fbicels and they are beginning to question their own job and side of the story. Maybe we will see some informant do a leak of everyone etc

Imagine having to read our comments all day lmao they probably lost 20 iq points already
They have to read through so much shitposting :feelskek:

FBIcels have constant training sessions in which they are inoculated against the truth so they can carry on with their jobs. They even use some drugs and hypnosis techniques to induce dissociation, also mindfullness mediation is memed so they act like unthinking drones

Remember that 30%,of fathers aren't real fathers.
To women, cheating is as common as buying groceries
full

I can't imagine what the briefing would be like before they've been sent to observe us

what the briefing would be like before they've been sent to observe us
We must have disrupted the social mechanics there to some extent or at least made it a little awkward

Blackpill the government. :feelsLSD:

"Counter extremists" usually collate and analyse the data. As long as you don't use 'buzzwords' you should be fine. Incels are good at using subtle language and communication is often restricted to those who understand our terminology and feelings, so counter-extremists will have a terrible time understanding us - or any other 'extremists' for that matter.

In any case, there are a lot of fuckwits here who ruin it for most incels. So if they're just looking for the 'bin laden' of incels I don't mind if FBIcels are here monitoring shit. Blackpilling the general public at large means less people like ER and more people like ma nigga Malcolm X.

is Go ER a buzzword you think?

Incels are good at using subtle language and communication is often restricted to those who understand our terminology and feelings, so counter-extremists will have a terrible time understanding us
I don't think it's that hard to figure out what "mog", "foid", "JFL", "NGL", "ER", etc mean.

these site is part of a russian psyop designed to make the CIA agents become low iq.

SUPREME WISDOM THREAD
I mean think about the FBI agents that are monitoring this forum… they joined the FBI with a hope to do something cool like fighting terrorists, drug cartels, and criminals. Instead, they were sent to monitor a group of virgin genetic dead-ends.
It cannot be more over then being OBLIGED to spend time with sub-humans.

33 replies. Good job Freemason @BenBerger

I yesterday did something FBI could be interested in