Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Its over for fatcels

i heard the fat pad makes your dick smaller but i am sure losing weight will give you the full lenght and girth that you will have if you were skinny

Higher BF% causes aromatization (conversion of testosterone to estrogen), testosterone during puberty is responsible for growth, including the growth of the genitals, and estrogen abundance causes growth to come to a halt.

So I'm waiting for my bariatric surgery in November, perhaps my life will be better

i heard the fat pad makes your dick smaller but i am sure losing weight will give you the full lenght and girth that you will have if you were skinny
This is why you measure bonepressed

Higher BF% causes aromatization (conversion of testosterone to estrogen), testosterone during puberty is responsible for growth, including the growth of the genitals, and estrogen abundance causes growth to come to a halt.
I was morbidly obese my whole childhood and teen years but my dick is an alright size

:shock:

I didn't know that

But being fat isn't my main problem, my Asperger, social anxiety and depression are the more important ones