Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Its over for europeancels

Tell me again why we should care about "western civilization"?

Tell me again why we should care about "western civilization"?

I have lost a message, however is reality, in Europe almost all foids do not consider black people, you talk about coping because most of you live in USA, a multicultural society also if racist but European society is much more racist and anti-migrants

These copers are delusional if they don't think that a huge amount of European woman love these ethnics.
1450432844822.png

1441561983533.jpg

The average refugee is having 10 times as much sex as the average European normie.

Plenty of ethnics already in Europe..why would they need more?
So the woman can have more attractive high t men to choose from.
Remember female hypergamy is basically limitless, they will import millions of third world tyrones no matter the damage it will cause their country
europe + uk = most cucked countries on earth.

breeding grounds of sjw free thinking bullshit. terrible place to live if your a white male because of how terrible we are. ( lol )
Europe is where Marxism, progressivism, and all the other sjw bullshit started years ago, and then they infiltrated their ideas into the USA and fucked us over too.

THANK YOU ETHNICELS

I have lost a message, however is reality, in Europe almost all foids do not consider black people, you talk about coping because most of you live in USA, a multicultural society also if racist but European society is much more racist and anti-migrants
Then why are so many females supporting to let these third worlders in?
Face it there is a large and growing amount of white females that have been brainwashed by mainstream media into hating white men and fetisizing black and brown men.
refugees_welcome_demonstrators001.jpg

lbSNWAh.jpg

Then why are so many females supporting to let these third worlders in?
Face it there is a large and growing amount of white females that have been brainwashed by mainstream media into hating white men and fetisizing black and brown men.
refugees_welcome_demonstrators001.jpg

lbSNWAh.jpg
They should just write "rape me" on their foreheads.

i'm going to break down soon and just start asking every ethnic that i see if they've managed to find their white bitch yet, and if not, if they need any help
i'm willing to bet my """""""""""""""""""oneitis"""""""""""""""" is being fucked by an ethnic too

Bring them in, its just going to hurt the people who are behind this
Jews are really asking for another holocaust, they are going to get it

the only place in Europe where migrants were welcome is England, however also many of them changed idea, there are other places that had a high number of migrants where racism is very high, in particular Central and Southern Europe where anti-migrants positions are also a very important point for politicians

Bring them in, its just going to hurt the people who are behind this
Jews are really asking for another holocaust, they are going to get it

they have a nuclear-equipped fortress in the middle east.
do they really give a fuck?

i'm going to break down soon and just start asking every ethnic that i see if they've managed to find their white bitch yet, and if not, if they need any help
i'm willing to bet my """""""""""""""""""oneitis"""""""""""""""" is being fucked by an ethnic too
Yeah my old crush got taken by a Chang, so much for jbw.

good. this will further destabilize europe. the race wars will happen in our lifetimes.

sorry whitecels and blackcels but while you guys are fighting i'll be raping your women

good. this will further destabilize europe. the race wars will happen in our lifetimes.

sorry whitecels and blackcels but while you guys are fighting i'll be raping your women
Come, the eurofags live in Orwellian government controlled societies. They can't even say something without getting arrested.
Now if it was America where there are 300 million guns, then it could lead to destabilization.
But the eurofags are unarmed, and have an oppressive government.

Come, the eurofags live in Orwellian government controlled societies. They can't even say something without getting arrested.
Now if it was America where there are 300 million guns, then it could lead to destabilization.
But the eurofags are unarmed, and have an oppressive government.
i feel bad for eurocels. thousands of years of pure white foids about to be taken away forever by arab, black, and asian men. i'm glad i'm not white seriously the most cucked race on earth.. thanks to (((them))).. as a ethnic if i wanted to i could go to sweden or norway, apply to citenship claiming "muh racism", rape a chick, be sent to a comfy prison, then get out apply for benefits. NO WONDER FUCKING ARABS, BLACKS, AND ASIANS ARE GOING TO EUROPE. white people are literally bending over, spreading their cheeks to the barbarian hordes JFL

@Crustaciouse read camp of the saints bro.. massive blackpill about the immigration thing

you have not idea about European foids, their standards and racism in Europe, however cuck if you praise them, the dream of every redpilled Europeancel is SEA and fuck foids, Europe and its society