Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Its over for europeancels

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

Dumbasses are importing millions of single high testosterone black men into their countries.
How do you think that is going to help your dating situation?
This is going to make it worse for European normies too, why would a European roastie hook up with a flabby low t soy infused European normie now that she has millions of high t muscly tyrones that just arrived in her country?
As an americel living in NYC, one of the most ethnically diverse cities, I can tell you from personal experience that having tons of other races of men in your area all fighting for the same population of females will make the dating scene even worse.

There is some van fuel for europeancels

Fuel can 20

The Spanish will brutalize Catalans but not these "people"?

Europe's about to get blacked.

Yeah, us European dumbasses are personally doing this, lol we are so dumb, why did we choose for this to happen, what was I thinking when I myself went over and brought thousands of illegal immigrants back with me for no reason, what a mistake on my part. :feelskek:

Holy shit, I've seen this from somewhere before...

34barbarian.jpg

The Moors' revenge!

Those European normies deserve it, it's also their fault
GET CUCKED

Who cares? this is just a bad thing for femoids down the line anyway.

They bought this on themselves, let them reap wha

Europe in 400 years tbh:

657469eda56127ade1c79e808b81000c.jpg
th

@StormlitAqua @WarriorSkull

Europe in 400 years tbh:

th

Lol that's what the most high tier mixed people would look like, aka chads and stacies.
Uncels would just be ugly mixed race guys.
Who cares? this is just a bad thing for femoids down the line anyway.

They bought this on themselves, let them reap wha
How is This bad for the woman? They have increased the availability of attractive men for them to pick, and now they have different races of men to pick.

"ABOUT to get" LOL. We should import their women.
I doubt importing their woman would do anything, most Arab and black Muslim woman exclusively marry(not date) their own people.
White europeans aren't going to be able to smash them.

not true there are much more middle eastern refugees than blacks

Yeah, us European dumbasses are personally doing this, lol we are so dumb, why did we choose for this to happen, what was I thinking when I myself went over and brought thousands of illegal immigrants back with me for no reason, what a mistake on my part. :feelskek:
Indeed, the only thing European about the (((people))) bringing these "people" into Europe are the surnames that they appropriated in order to avoid pogroms.

Remember, these guys are supposedly operating on a "-3 SMV" basis because they're ethnic
banderas1.gif

Lol that's what the most high tier mixed people would look like, aka chads and stacies.
Uncels would just be ugly mixed race guys.

How is This bad for the woman? They have increased the availability of attractive men for them to pick, and now they have different races of men to pick.

8c1e87e281e1c80c81b8d49130f145a3.jpg

This Chadrone's gonna get infinite pussy in the future. He'll be the one to colonize new solar systems and conquer new worlds. FUCK.

Lifefuel for Blackcels

Thosr guys are bringing in their criminal nature and patriarchal values with them. Those feminists in europe will get raped then be under real patriarchy in 50 years or so. Lifefuel tbh

Remember, these guys are supposedly operating on a "-3 SMV" basis because they're ethnic
banderas1.gif
These copers are delusional if they don't think that a huge amount of European woman love these ethnics.
1450432844822.png

1441561983533.jpg

The average refugee is having 10 times as much sex as the average European normie.

The Spanish will brutalize Catalans but not these "people"?
The Spanish ain't doing anything to the catalans, don't listen to Western propaganda. Only reason catalans want Independence is because the rich want to get even more rich

Also why do you have a fixation that mixed people are ugly? Hispanics are widely considered to be among the best looking people, especially brazilian girls. And hispanics are the most mixed on earth

These copers are delusional if they don't think that a huge amount of European woman love these ethnics.
1450432844822.png

1441561983533.jpg

The average refugee is having 10 times as much sex as the average European normie.
4Xpj7qO.gif

4Xpj7qO.gif

4Xpj7qO.gif

4Xpj7qO.gif

Also why do you have a fixation that mixed people are ugly? Hispanics are widely considered to be among the best looking people, especially brazilian girls. And hispanics are the most mixed on earth
Lol the hot Hispanic stereotype might be somewhat true for the woman, but definitely not for the men.
quality bate
Nigga did you look at the video? The first 30 seconds shows you exactly why eurocels are fucked.
Those are millions of men, and zero females.
How do you think it will effect the europe and dating market?

Brazilian girls have hot bodies, but fucked up faces

all those negroids will be gassed within 10 years together with european low T leftist traitors

Europe is one of the most terrible place for an incel and local foids are very acid and have very high standards, black people are almost all incel and marginalized

Europe in 400 years tbh:

th

It begins...

http://webm.land/media/O22W.webm

>For the first time since 2009, an Italian ship has returned migrants from the high seas to a Libyan port, an operation which has enraged open borders NGOs and which is likely to bring strong rebuke from international bodies.

>The UNHCR (United Nations High Commission for Refugees) has already announced the opening of an enquiry following Monday’s events, which saw an Italian registered supply ship rescue 108 migrants from a vessel in distress, delivering all aboard to Tripoli on the instruction of the Libyan navy. Since late June, the management of Libya’s SAR (Search And Rescue) zone has been the responsibility of the Libyan navy. The zone extends beyond the country’s territorial waters, covering a maritime area where traffickers’ boats have been met by NGOs, and migrants transported to ports on the European mainland.

>”No words are enough to describe the outrage we are feeling at the moment!”, (((French NGO Watch the Med))) – AlarmPhone announced Monday evening, describing the event as the ”first push-back in years” by an Italian vessel.

http://www.repubblica.it/cronaca/2018/07/31/news/migranti_nave_italiana_libia-203026448/?refresh_ce

And why do they still vote for politicians that bring these low IQ subhumans in?

And why do they still vote for politicians that bring these low IQ subhumans in?
It's the women who want them. They want to get raped by wild BBC straight out of Congo jungle.

It's the women who want them. They want to get raped by wild BBC straight out of Congo jungle.

Cucks as well, they want to watch their women get raped by these subhumans

europe + uk = most cucked countries on earth.

breeding grounds of sjw free thinking bullshit. terrible place to live if your a white male because of how terrible we are. ( lol )

Ethnics will support this. They have an anti white alliance with Jews.

not true there are much more middle eastern refugees than blacks
they get blacked too
European foids in 99 % of the times neither consider black people as possibile partners and Europeancel are however fucked, here you have lost contact with reality
future is as black as my anus but keep coping

I fucking hate niggers.

they act like a bunch of savages. we need to cull these people.

1450432844822.png

1441561983533.jpg

Plenty of ethnics already in Europe..why would they need more?

B-but these poor niggers will get -3 rating on PSL so they surely wont be able to rape foids in the west..

JFL at thinking white wahmen want anything to do with these black dudes.