Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its over for europe and its culture, They will spread migrants evenly like it was cake topping all over yurope.

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Its over
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240522 083213 Gallery

We wuz migrants n shiiiiet

View attachment 1164914

We wuz migrants n shiiiiet
It's actually over for western society. It was a nice run. Things are looking grim

But then again there's more hope now than there has been in the past 30 years. I've seen more racists and nazis on the internet in the past year alone than I had seen in an entire decade prior to that. People are waking up. Maybe there's some hope for America and Europe. I hope so

Also lmao look at the noses on 4 of those 5 "people".

View attachment 1164916
My nose is one of the biggest reason im incel, It was hanging loose when i was born by a thin thread or extremely deformed like a spear in the middle, Despite no deformities in the family, I am the first one.
Its fucking over, Everything else about my body face, Autism, ADHD, Chronic pain, It all adds up, No wonder i want to rope, Ontop of that, I live in the land of moggers and see ethnics rizz up nordic stacies.

I wish someone would just kamikaze bomb this planet aleredy or that japan did that bomb flying attack again, Im in horrible pain, I wanna die and i want to get out of this planet, I havent had a good night sleep for 2 years since someone tried to fix my horrible birth defect due to the aftereffects of pain.

Ive aleredy told my parents i want to be euthanized, Because of the condition i was born in, I will never be happy, ADHD lack 10x dopamine, The chronic pain makes me crippled, Oh and i cant be seen in public without someone laughing at me at some point which happened to me twice aleredy.

Some people are born healthy, other arent.

Last edited:
Source:reddit :lul:

p.s btw hope u get ban

Evenly spreads immigrants, by that they mean: we'll keep the same amounts for the countries that imported migrants already but also add more to the countries that are more homogeneous

I have read it all.

Evenly spreads immigrants, by that they mean: we'll keep the same amounts for the countries that imported migrants already but also add more to the countries that are more homogeneous
"evenly across europe means ALL"!

Prepare for high crime rates!

My nose is one of the biggest reason im incel, It was hanging loose when i was born by a thin thread or extremely deformed like a spear in the middle, Despite no deformities in the family, I am the first one.
Its fucking over, Everything else about my body face, Autism, ADHD, Chronic pain, It all adds up, No wonder i want to rope, Ontop of that, I live in the land of moggers and see ethnics rizz up nordic stacies.

I wish someone would just kamikaze bomb this planet aleredy or that japan did that bomb flying attack again, Im in horrible pain, I wanna die and i want to get out of this planet, I havent had a good night sleep for 2 years since someone tried to fix my horrible birth defect due to the aftereffects of pain.

Ive aleredy told my parents i want to be euthanized, Because of the condition i was born in, I will never be happy, ADHD lack 10x dopamine, The chronic pain makes me crippled, Oh and i cant be seen in public without someone laughing at me at some point which happened to me twice aleredy.

Some people are born healthy, other arent.
Sorry to hear all that brocel :feelscry:

my parents were basically infertile and had me in their 40s, so I have a bunch of medical issues too, so I can relate to some of what you're saying. I'll never be normal, I never had any chance at ever being perceived as a normal human :feelsrope:

Here's to hoping there's better days ahead

My nose is one of the biggest reason im incel
If it makes you feel any better, I wasn't calling them ugly, I was trying to imply that they are jewish

Sorry to hear all that brocel :feelscry:

my parents were basically infertile and had me in their 40s, so I have a bunch of medical issues too, so I can relate to some of what you're saying. I'll never be normal, I never had any chance at ever being perceived as a normal human :feelsrope:

Here's to hoping there's better days ahead

If it makes you feel any better, I wasn't calling them ugly, I was trying to imply that they are jewish
All good G, Skål to better days ahead, In hopes of becoming pain free in the future or to perish.

That they had you in your 40s is brutal, I calculated my moms age minus my age, I think she had me at around 30-37 or so, The fact my other brother has 2 kids aleredy and has been born with better genetics girls likes and then they look at me with disgust, They seem to love him, My other brother may or may not have had successs with the ladies, Then the sisters in my fam all have BFs or a new one every now and then, 1 has been married for like 7 years now, He is very kind and nice, Howewer he has good facial features so he mog me, I feel like i can never be normal.

Ontop of that, Im now stuck on the bennies and never have the ability to become my own CEO i feel from the bed if i become any more ill than now, Like i can force myself and drag my dead body down to the grocery store but i feel sick every day because the facial pain is so much to bear, Things arent moving fast enough, Meds arent working anymore, I have no idea what to do.