Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It’s over for elite Mayo shortcels who act

RejectedCoomMaxxer

RejectedCoomMaxxer

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Can i COOM on U?
★★★
1F81AFEA D298 4497 BDEE B4BC5EDEECD7

Being a Mayo shortcel in acting must be brutal when you have to work with stacys and chads that have been filtered from hundreds of other shitty actors. It’s like putting a 5’1 currycel in the olympics. No matter what status, the heightpill is law and you can never escape it. Even the other random ass Becky actress mogs him JFL :feelskek:

He mogs this entire forum because his face is good enough and high status, but a good amount of women would turn him down for his height. People can’t just say “look at this short guy, he’s a famous actor” because that implies short men have to be famous actors to compensate for their bad height.

That transparent dress... What foids don't do to get attention?

what are the heights here? even the women mog him.

yea i'm 5'7
You’re 15 so you can still grow. Make sure you get good sleep and have 2500+ calories a day. Trust me you don’t want to not grow like I did, I’ve been the same height since 14. How tall is your dad?

He mogs this entire forum because his face is good enough and high status, but a good amount of women would turn him down for his height. People can’t just say “look at this short guy, he’s a famous actor” because that implies short men have to be famous actors to compensate for their bad height.
I agree, he mogs this forum. Brutal he won’t be the one sticking his love stick in Jennifer Lawrence’s THICC ass. The chad probably destroyed her ass right after that photo shoot

what are the heights here? even the women mog him.
Don’t know about that Becky but after her it’s 6’3, 5’9, 5’5

THIS IS WHAT I KEEP REPEATING AND LIKE SOCIETY I AM MUTED ABOUT IT:feelsree:

No matter how many times. We. Try. It.never. began.

Sad thing is he has a better face than Hemsworth in my opinion but height over face, in the books Peeta is actually tall with broad shoulders and muscles and i remember the rage and outcry of female readers after they found out manlet got casted as Peeta.

good think he's probably money and statusmaxxed with htn+ face.
He can easily get with a stacylite or becky with that imo. Just not that 5’9 JLaw death by snu snu pussy :ahegao:

You’re 15 so you can still grow. Make sure you get good sleep and have 2500+ calories a day. Trust me you don’t want to not grow like I did, I’ve been the same height since 14. How tall is your dad?
he was 5'8 at his tallest (told me) and my mom is 5', it's so over :feelsrope:

I'm 15 '5'8 havent grown in two years, used to be the tallest in my grade but everyone caught up with me, so they always joke about that :feelsohgod:
same age but u mog me by a inch, GTFO MOGGER :smonk:

I agree, he mogs this forum. Brutal he won’t be the one sticking his love stick in Jennifer Lawrence’s THICC ass. The chad probably destroyed her ass right after that photo shoot
Chris hemsworth is a 9/10 imo, mogs 99.999% of men.
Sad thing is he has a better face than Hemsworth in my opinion but height over face, in the books Peeta is actually tall with broad shoulders and muscles and i remember the rage and outcry of female readers after they found out manlet got casted as Peeta.
Height matters even more if you’re in a giga tallfag country like where you live.

Chris hemsworth is a 9/10 imo, mogs 99.999% of men.

Height matters even more if you’re in a giga tallfag country like where you live.
Imagine having to take a pic with him :dafuckfeels: Brutal mog suifuel

If you're cast as a child actor, you're guaranteed to be a manlet, it's like a 100% curse.

article-0-1BB089B6000005DC-947_636x382.jpg

elijah-wood2.jpg

Zendaya-Tom-Holland-2-1024x682.jpg

brutal Harry Potter getting height mogged by Kylo Ren. He's crouching a bit and bad posturing on purpose and still height mogs him to oblivion

I'm 15 '5'8 havent grown in two years, used to be the tallest in my grade but everyone caught up with me, so they always joke about that :feelsohgod:
Sleep, diet, exercise.
he was 5'8 at his tallest (told me) and my mom is 5', it's so over :feelsrope:
My dad is 186/7cm and weighs like 200 lbs, massive guy meanwhile I’m a twink midget.
That dude (Tom Holland) who’s like 5’7 IRL claimed 5’10

If you're cast as a child actor, you're guaranteed to be a manlet, it's like a 100% curse.

elijah-wood2.jpg

brutal Harry Potter getting height mogged by Kylo Ren. He's crouching a bit and bad posturing on purpose and still height mogs him to oblivion
Because they choose cute short kids for main roles, all of them were below average height even as kids but all tree of them have great faces.

elijah-wood2.jpg

Tom Holland is tilting his foot to appear taller meanwhile Zendaya mogs him to oblivion and shows him his place by using him as an arm rest, hinting at his role as an arm rest in their friendship together :feelskek:

Last edited:
Because they choose cute short kids for main roles, all of them were below average height even as kids but all tree of them have great faces.
And none of them got casted afterwards purely because of msnletism. The most successful ones that branched out from those movies were Chads (Robert Pattinson, Orlando Bloom)

And none of them got casted afterwards purely because of msnletism. The most successful ones that branched out from those movies were Chads (Robert Pattinson, Orlando Bloom)
Yeah even though actors height fraud in movies like crazy they are too short even for that. They did get decent amount of roles thanks to acquired fame but once they cant act as nerds young losers its over. Elijah didnt have a decent role in the last 10 years, Redcliff so and so while the Spiderman kid is still young he will disappear also.