Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It’s over for dregster

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
He got so quiet rn after I handed his ass to him, couldn’t think to say anything else or could say anything:feelshaha:

How much of a pathetic weak minded freak you are saying you’re so aggressive then bitching out and hiding in a corner when someone becomes more aggressive than you

So so pathetic waste of oxygen, at least be honest to yourself you loser

@Dregster666

What did he do though?

Yeah literally every one of his kind deletes his account in the end, so fucking pathetic

Also mods allow this kind of shit, says much about this site…
The mods are nepotists, just look at @-BrettyBoy-

No one give a fuck about your lame thread you soycuck :feelstastyman:
Still using the same emoji’s lol, you’re going to ignore again, next time when I feel like it you can continue to be my punching bag like what happened today you pathetic pathetic tough guy wannabe weasel

Still using the same emoji’s lol, you’re going to ignore again, next time when I feel like it you can continue to be my punching bag like what happened today you pathetic pathetic tough guy wannabe weasel
Fat boi still trying to clap for me, everyone knows it's actually the other way around, you're my punching bag

Reminder that you got btfo by this guy :feelskek:
Asdf

Good boy stay seething at them emojis you bozo :ahegao::feelsohh::ahegao::feelsohh::dab::dab::dab::dab: