Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW IT'S OVER FOR DICKCELS! YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO COMPETE WITH DILDOS!

Mine can be assumed 7.7 inches by holes since they suck at correctly assessing the size but it's useless because they won't even let me around their 100 metres radius.

Dildos should be banned. Only filthy fucking foids could come up with something like the dildo.
I'm 4 inches hard
and girth is not that good either
never began

Dildos should be banned. Only filthy fucking foids could come up with something like the dildo.
That + men are judged by owning fleshlights. Women know their whorish ways have made them loose
full

That + men are judged by owning fleshlights. Women know their whorish ways have made them loose
full
Remember: dog dick dildos exist :feelspuke:

There's horse cock dildos too, but I've only seen horse and dog.

Why dog though? Why not another animal? Why specifically a dog? :waitwhat: Hmmmm maybe because THE DOGPILL IS FUCKING REAL!?!

FOR FOIDS IT'S EITHER CHAD, DILDO, DOG, OR NOTHIN'
SUB8 MAN CAN GO DIE!

Remember: dog dick dildos exist :feelspuke:

There's horse cock dildos too, but I've only seen horse and dog.

Why dog though? Why not another animal? Why specifically a dog? :waitwhat: Hmmmm maybe because THE DOGPILL IS FUCKING REAL!?!

FOR FOIDS IT'S EITHER CHAD, DILDO, DOG, OR NOTHIN'
SUB8 MAN CAN GO DIE!
This is why women's sexuality needs to be restricted. They act like animals
full

(This thread is meant for dickcels only. If you have a 7+ incher then this wouldn't really pertain to you, but still sui-fuel nonetheless.)

Alright buddy boyos, even if we somehow ascend, why would a woman want our tiny little peckers compared to their dildos? If the whole point of sex is to experience pleasure, then they might as well continue using their dildos instead of having sex with us. However, the exception to that would be a Chad with a small dick. A woman can still get pleasure from fucking a Chad with a small pp. Because his LOOKS are enough to arouse her. Remember: it's not just boners, it's bones.

But I'm not talking about Chads here. I'm talking about us. We will never arouse a woman. It will just be boring starfish sex.

CHECK THIS OUT: These dildos are considered to be a "small" size on the websites that sell them. But these small dildos still mog my actual penis in length and girth. Do they mog yours too?

View attachment 196850
View attachment 196851
View attachment 196852
View attachment 196853
View attachment 196854

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I have a decent pp but im retarded so it will only be more visible in class or will be uncomfortable. No use for sex.
Mine can be assumed 7.7 inches by holes since they suck at correctly assessing the size but it's useless because they won't even let me around their 100 metres radius.
Can relate

And I'm not even joking.

Attachments

• Screenshot_11.png
    Screenshot_11.png
    223.8 KB · Views: 56
Damn, ER was really fucked wasn't he?
I wish ER was my friend so me and my buddy boyo could go ERing together at the local mall. Just me good ol' ER. Ah that would be great.

Saint Hamudi already blackpilled me on this topic.

Btw: Some dildos have a "clit attachment". They satisfy foids more than real c--k and fingerrubbing together. :(

TFW a soda can cock is considered small.

my pencil penis is the most emasculating thing about me

All females would go lesbian or chad only. Nothing would change ngl

13 cmcel here, but at least i mog the soda can right
:feelsohgod:

god its over for me. Not only am I low IQ and falling behind in my classes already, I have to be reminded that my dick is even smaller than what is considered small. Good god I don't want to wake up from my next nap

(This thread is meant for dickcels only. If you have a 7+ incher then this wouldn't really pertain to you, but still sui-fuel nonetheless.)

Alright buddy boyos, even if we somehow ascend, why would a woman want our tiny little peckers compared to their dildos? If the whole point of sex is to experience pleasure, then they might as well continue using their dildos instead of having sex with us. However, the exception to that would be a Chad with a small dick. A woman can still get pleasure from fucking a Chad with a small pp. Because his LOOKS are enough to arouse her. Remember: it's not just boners, it's bones.

But I'm not talking about Chads here. I'm talking about us. We will never arouse a woman. It will just be boring starfish sex.

CHECK THIS OUT: These dildos are considered to be a "small" size on the websites that sell them. But these small dildos still mog my actual penis in length and girth. Do they mog yours too?

View attachment 196850
View attachment 196851
View attachment 196852
View attachment 196853
View attachment 196854

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

"Small" is a penis exceeding the length of a fucking can and being near its girth JFL, so fucking over for me

Saint Hamudi already blackpilled me on this topic.

Btw: Some dildos have a "clit attachment". They satisfy foids more than real c--k and fingerrubbing together. :(

:kys:

"Small" is a penis exceeding the length of a fucking can and being near its girth JFL, so fucking over for me
One time I compared my erect penis against my iPhone 6S (no case) and it mogged my dick in length.

women would rather use their own fingers than my dick, man

Lesbians are a meme. They would date men if they were 9/10 or higher. My theory for lesbian woman is that they have a higher standard for men than the average foid. So even 8 won't cut it. They need the best.

Lesbians are a meme. They would date men if they were 9/10 or higher. My theory for lesbian woman is that they have a higher standard for men than the average foid. So even 8 won't cut it. They need the best.
lesbianism is a weird excuse for hating men.