Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Its over for curry dog breed and ricedogs

Smallframecel

Smallframecel

blackpill power to see past the lies and deception
-
Call me a post maxxer I don't care

European breed dogs
Images 12
Images 11
Download
Images 10

Its even over for our curry and rice dogs they will never get prime 14 year old white pussy
It never begain:cryfeels:
Images 7Images 8Images 9

Rice dogs r truly fucked

@chudur-budur u r queue to say something hilarious abt streetshitting teehee

WE WUZ TROLLING ONLINE AND SHIET

it never begun really

Tibetian Mastiff is bloatmaxed. It's not over for all rice dogs

chad cows
Belgian Blue super cow

vs virgin rice dogs

Those are starving street dogs, pick domesticated dogs.

That’s like comparing a homeless Indian and a white chad

Those are starving street dogs, pick domesticated dogs.

That’s like comparing a homeless Indian and a white chad
That's the point most of the domesticated dog in India r of European stock. Street dogs r beaten and treated like shit I live in India I know

I think we can all agree that this is the gigachad of dogs.
hqdefault.jpg

lol @ that guy eating a dog

They are too heavy and their paws hurt the skin upon contact. Definitely not suitable for one night stands.
Yea being too big is a problem for some humans too. I can't imagine men over 7'5 being successful either they just are too big go look at that 7'7 Romanian NBA pick up.

@chudur-budur u r queue to say something hilarious abt streetshitting teehee

WE WUZ TROLLING ONLINE AND SHIET

There are some western white whores who like to eat dog shit.

In that case curry dogs will have higher SMV than western dogs. Western dogs only eat bland dog food where currydogs eat myriad variety of organic foods found in the trashcans, therefore their shit will be more flavorful and tasty when it comes to dog-shit eater western white whores.

In that case curry dogs will have higher SMV than western dogs. Western dogs only eat bland dog food where currydogs eat myriad variety of organic foods found in the trashcans, therefore their shit will be more flavorful and tasty when it comes to dog-shit eater western white whores.

I got nothing to say nothing at all

High iq

Fucking whore. I really hate western foids

Fucking whore. I really hate western foids
No cuyen hate the fucking beta men and cuck who allow this degeneracy to take place

High IQ

And like curries, dogs don't have to wipe...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back