Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal It's over for curries in Korea

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
Even Koreans hate curries now. So over.

img_2436-jpg.2003259

BUT IF THEY'RE CUMSKIN GIGA STACIES THEN ITS FINE AHAHHAHHAHAHA RICE FAGGOTS DESERVE TO GET CUCKED BY CUMSKINS

BUT IF THEY'RE CUMSKIN GIGA STACIES THEN ITS FINE AHAHHAHHAHAHA RICE FAGGOTS DESERVE TO GET CUCKED BY CUMSKINS
They fantasize about big white guys fucking their gfs

I want a trad curry wife that will cook curry for me

I AM GOING TO BUILD MY OWN STORE AND NOT ALLOW GIGA STACIES IN FUCK ALL PRETTYFAG WORSHIPPERS

Based. SEAbros >>> ricecels :feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww:

It's likely that they're migrant workers of some type, coming in and not understanding the vast cuckery of Korean society, or simply acting out their low inhibition desires; it's all fine when 6'2 white Chad does it, though! :feelsclown:

Simply see the magical breakage of 99% of all personality detectors for foids when any average Chad walks around; suddenly whatever legitimate "bad personality" he might have, like maybe committing the small crime of felony murder, is wiped away and excused for due to the halo effect, and cognitive dissonance is applied to help the foid to ignore the various quite obvious indicators of probable future abuse. :feelshaha:

i'm sorry currybros:feelsrope:

As a koreancel, I disagree with this. Koreans & Curries need to join forces & prohibit our women from entering stores instead. They should stay in the kitchen where they belong.

I just fucking love globalization

As a koreancel, I disagree with this. Koreans & Curries need to join forces & prohibit our women from entering stores instead. They should stay in the kitchen where they belong.
As a whitecel, I agree.

1/3 of all rapes in south cuckrea are supposedly done by us army retards. but korean toilets just love that white dick too much:feelskek: to complain

@Transcended Trucel
@ilieknothing

Mental slavery to the europeans i dont blame them the rice are just a mere pawns of Europeans

Based
@Transcended Trucel
@ilieknothing
They didn’t include the other curry nations though. Also what about currys with western passports

Based

They didn’t include the other curry nations though. Also what about currys with western passports
Indian and Pakistani ,= every curry
Most curries literally look the same with caramel skin color and bug eyes
Also Western passport doesn't mean shit

As a fellow curry nigga

I agree most curries dont follow the rules

its always the fucking retards from curryland that do this

This is what happens when you grow up in a strict fucked up upbringing

you will get kids who as soon as they are released into the real world without your supervision they will turn into monkeys
Cope

Gooks hate anybody brown

@Transcended Trucel
@ilieknothing
Mental slavery to the europeans i dont blame them the rice are just a mere pawns of Europeans
true. Rice are basically white adjacent in almost everything nowadays.
Indian and Pakistani ,= every curry
Most curries literally look the same with caramel skin color and bug eyes
Also Western passport doesn't mean shit
yup all us curries are hated. over for our race. At least some gulf Arabs sandniggers look like us, so they'll be fucked with us
Yeah, they don't care about where you're raised or if you're Nepali. If you're curry or look like it, you're not allowed in.
indeed. All us curries are painted with the same brush.
As a fellow curry nigga

I agree most curries dont follow the rules

its always the fucking retards from curryland that do this

This is what happens when you grow up in a strict fucked up upbringing

you will get kids who as soon as they are released into the real world without your supervision they will turn into monkeys
this is sadly true. In curryland many curries skip lines(seriously big issue, these fuckers never respect linea), fake disabilities for begging money, doublespeak etc. These fuckers ruining our reputation even more than it already is fucked.
Curries gave Koreans Buddhism and yet they still hate us
truth. Over for us. hated wherever we go
Gooks hate anybody brown
racepilled truth

they're privileged everywhere they go
OF COURSE THEY ARE FUCKING CUMSKIN STACYWHORES NEVER GET OPPRESSED OR DISCRIMINATED AGAINST FUCK ALL GIGA STACIES FUCK PRETTYWHORES

Their religion comes from those countries and some of the early monks that introduced it were curry.

How about currys destroy all the ancient buddhist statues, temples, and whatever else we got in curryland (in minecraft)