Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Its over for chesscels that their IQ matches wouldnt settle for them (JBW theory inside)

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
This hqnq semi stacy had to settle for this flat slob all because he was white.

Screenshot 20180702 084315

Screenshot 20180702 083739

I used to know this girl who played chess, she was pretty hot. This blew my mind why a girl like this wanted to be with a guy like him.

Now i finally know why.

better relationship pasttime than sex tbh tbh

JBW is an indisputable law of nature.

You talk about JBW yet you got laid 30+ times as a subhuman ethnic.

Yea mostly ethnic girls.

Like i said past isnt relevant.
So JBW only got popular when society became more hypergamous? That doesn’t make sense, if anything only the white chads would get laid when hypergamy grows.

JBW is an indisputable law of nature.
this. i didn't believe the JBW meme until i had to do the test multiple times. i actually made a account of a chadlite catfish in south america with tinder boost.. mother fuckers GOT 600 likes in 2 days, multiple blue stars. and i couldn't even keep up with the swipes

So JBW only got popular when society became more hypergamous? That doesn’t make sense, if anything only the white chads would get laid when hypergamy grows.
You are low iq asf thinking 30+ females is alot. It really isnt, taking into account that it took me 14 years to achieve it with hardwork and effort. Minus the 5 years where i had stop getting consistant sex when i was in a relationship for 4 years.

Jbw is as real as ABC 123

You are low iq asf thinking 30+ females is alot. It really isnt, taking into account that it took me 14 years to achieve it with hardwork and effort. Minus the 5 years where i had stop getting consistant sex when i was in a relationship for 4 years.
But you said it was always for ethnics... if anything females of the past were even more racist and refused to date them- but you managed to get laid

I hate chess, it makes me feel like a freaking retard. I consider myself a smart person, I placed 14th out of a high school senior class of 648 but darn it I sucked so bad at chess I couldn’t help but feel like a low of retard. I’m a chesslet.

I don’t even know how to play chess JFL

But you said it was always for ethnics... if anything females of the past were even more racist and refused to date them- but you managed to get laid
Again you ignored what i said, like i said it took 14 years to achieve those lays, most of the time it was at the right place and time.
Im more speaking about the 2000's where it was easier, none of the realization of this bluepill redpill and blackpill shit.
I did get rejected over 100 times.

Again you ignored what i said, like i said it took 14 years to achieve those lays, most of the time it was at the right place and time.
Im more speaking about the 2000's where it was easier, none of the realization of this bluepill redpill and blackpill shit.
I did get rejected over 100 times.
But you got laid and we didn’t. Normies, and even worse, subhumans, always have to put on effort to get laid. If JBW were so true all these females would have rejected you for being an ugly ethnic, and sex with ethnic men wasn’t as popularized by the media back then, and more females were racist.

But you got laid and we didn’t. Normies, and even worse, subhumans, always have to put on effort to get laid. If JBW were so true all these females would have rejected you for being an ugly ethnic, and sex with ethnic men wasn’t as popularized by the media back then, and more females were racist.
Yes when hypergamy was different

8UUjnXT

Look at the graph in the 2000's it was much easier to date.

Which means guys that were average legit had a easier time.

Now its much harder to get laid or even be in a relationship.

Yes when hypergamy was different

View attachment 24905

Look at the graph in the 2000's it was much easier to date.

Which means guys that were average legit had a easier time.
So JBW only works upon recent times? This doesn’t make sense since ethnics are more popularized by the media and females are less racist and open to dating outside their race.

So JBW only works upon recent times? This doesn’t make sense since ethnics are more popularized by the media and females are less racist and open to dating outside their race.
Why dont you pay attention do i really have to pull out my sources of hypergamy?

The last time I played chess was when I was about 10, I bet I'd be terrible.

Why dont you pay attention do i really have to pull out my souces of hypergamy?
Because they aren’t about JBW lmaoo
If hypergamy increased (which I realize), then JBW would be even harder since females won’t settle with the average white male.

It ALWAYS was hard for ethnics, you can take historiographical facts from the genetical makeup from nations such as Brazil and South Africa (specially Brazil) where the black population trespassed by 3 times the ammount of european settlers and today most of the "blacks" are brown people with 80% of their DNA matching traditionally european originary haplogroups.

JBW theory has no time.

Because they aren’t about JBW lmaoo
If hypergamy increased (which I realize), then JBW would be even harder since females won’t settle with the average white male.
Well since you brought up the fact of how i got laid, which you are damage controling yourself of hypergamy and jbw.
Everything is about jbw. There is proof women will settle for any white man.

I hate chess and I hate women who play it. Pseudo intellectual cunts with good chess genetics who won't even look at me

Well since you brought up the fact of how i got laid, which you are damage controling yourself of hypergamy and jbw.
Everything is about jbw. There is proof women will settle for any white man.
Cope. As hypergamy increases the average white male will become more and more undesirable.
It ALWAYS was hard for ethnics, you can take historiographical facts from the genetical makeup from nations such as Brazil and South Africa (specially Brazil) where the black population trespassed by 3 times the ammount of european settlers and today most of the "blacks" are brown people with 80% of their DNA matching traditionally european originary haplogroups.

JBW theory has no time.
Then explain catfishman’s situation?
Then explain how black men who act like thugs get laid all the time?
Then explain obsession blonde European women have with refugees (see my compilation thread).

Cope. As hypergamy increases the average white male will become more and more undesirable.
That also includes ethnics aswell, a female will prefer a white male over an ethnic

That also includes ethnics aswell, a female will prefer a white male over an ethnic
An ethnic could at least be viewed as exotic, and could get laid by changing his personality to thug-like. No female would prefer a nerdy average white dude over a BBC black dude who’s also average facially.

An ethnic could at least be viewed as exotic, and could get laid by changing his personality to thug-like. No female would prefer a nerdy average white dude over a BBC black dude who’s also average facially.
cope!!!

Posing as a thug to get a girl, you know how low iq is that? Even if you were to thug maxx you know how stupid and fake that is, all the the while the complications that is?
Care for me to explain?

cope!!!

Posing as a thug to get a girl, you know how low iq is that? Even if you were to thug maxx you know how stupid and fake that is, all the the while the complications that is?
Care for me to explain?
Explain how the ugly thugs always happen to always get laid then, especially the black ones???
Just run thug game if you’re ethnic, and you already got laid countless times without doing so.

Explain how the ugly thugs always happen to always get laid then, especially the black ones???
Just run thug game if you’re ethnic, and you already got laid countless times without doing so.
No you retard, being a thug so you can get a girl has serious consequences. You will either end up in prison or be killed just because you want to get a girl? It shows a lack of self respect, not only that you are cucking yourself by putting females on a pedestal.

No you retard, being a thug so you can get a girl has serious consequences. You will either end up in prison or be killed just because you want to get a girl? It shows a lack of self respect, not only that you are cucking yourself by putting females on a pedestal.
Cope. You don’t even have to be a criminal; just act in a thug way.

Cope. You don’t even have to be a criminal; just act in a thug way.
Not even if you act thuggish you will be called out by other people.
Jfc how low iq can you be?

Not even if you act thuggish you will be called out by other people.
Jfc how low iq can you be?
Cope. Police will be scared of you because the leftists and Jews will be always on your side.

Ignore lebanesecel - he's a contrarian faggot who loves arguing and denying JBW 24*7.

I hate chess, it makes me feel like a freaking retard. I consider myself a smart person, I placed 14th out of a high school senior class of 648 but darn it I sucked so bad at chess I couldn’t help but feel like a low of retard. I’m a chesslet.
Same, lel. I always was bad in chess as a kid, not sure if things have changed now.

Damn she's actually hot, not exactly in her prime but still hot