Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over for Changlite

He just doesn't look that good. People need to accept that if you're a non white then you have to stand out from the rest to compete. Like be super tall(6'3+), muscular and above average face to compensate for their ethnicdom especially in London.
exactly. An average asian dries cunt faster than a vaccuum cleaner on MAXIMUM

Chadlite to redditors I guess :feelshaha:

Mogged to another universe by that Asian.

for an asian, hes pretty decent, mogs average ricecel to ES4, he needs to geomaxx asap and move to eastern europe. I shit you not a foid literally got wet talking about an asian guy (he looked like him) and she was pretty good looking herself. So, he definitely can ascend,

He's probably a 5/10 or 6/10 at best. He is too East Asian looking. Skull is too wide. Not manly looking enough to foids. Not the best looking face. His eyes are too small. No facial hair whatsoever. Not dark enough. Not tall enough. Not muscular enough. No strong visible jaw. No traps or strong thick neck. Barely above being a framelet. If this guy fasted for 3 days, he would be in framelet territory like ER was. No muscles or fat to hide the shit frame.

5.5/10. To the average bluepiller, this guy is like a 7-8/10. When you become blackpilled, you realize this guy is walking around 4.5/10 to 4.8/10 on a normal day. 5.5/10 when fully looksmaxxed up.

A lot of white foids, especially if they workout, have more masculine looking faces than he does.
Its over for ricecels in so many ways. He needs to move out of the Anglosphere asap if he wants to maintain his sanity. You should at least have enough saved up to be out of here by the time you hit your mid 30s as a ricecel. Thats what I'm aiming for.

Last edited:
He's too light skinned, most Asian men that do well in America have tanned looking skin

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/npri9z/before_and_after_dating_profile_change_much/

Holy fucking shit -- this guy is putting 110% effort into LIFE and the femoids are NOT having it. He even has two cute little DOGS- one of whom has a neck injury. NOTE TO RICES: the dogpill is again, only a thing that boosts white guys SMV. Does not work for mexicans or blacks (reminds women of dogfighting) and even less for chinks (food). Might help a bit if you are curry.

View attachment 452372

He's fit, a carnegie hall level pianist, risked quitting a high paying job to pursue the arts-- and is successful at it. Like me, he has also never gotten a single Bumble match (because when females CHOOSE they NEVER choose rice).

To choose rice is liking picking a PEDOPHILE HONDA over a CHAD LAMBO.

Imagine if this fucker was white. There would be no fucking chance he would be posting on AZNMASCULINITY (it's already over, if you are rice and know what this sub is).

He also posted this on r/tinder:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/n55y2b/roast_my_tinder_profile/

What a buncha bluepillers. YES, these bluepilled men realize that this man is objectively a catch on paper, but they do not comprehend in their feeble just world minds that this man has ZERO SMV. This guy is gonna die a virgin fer sure.

Mogs me to the moon and back. He's socialmaxxed and moneymaxxed. I don't even have friends/no one wants to hang out with me.