Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's over for chadcels

• Thread starter PolishMisanthrope
  • Start date
PolishMisanthrope

PolishMisanthrope

cropps me
★★
When the US roasted that general, the news outlets reported that he died on January the 3rd, 2020. The twenties of the twenty-first century always had a connotation with fiction, possibly Tom Clancy-esque, so when I've heard about a general dead in 2020, my first thought was that I was reading a page with lore for some franchise, but it was the news. I've thought - the twenties? That's when they were going to build the Death Star, right?

Wrong. 2020 is here and it's even worse than anyone could have imagined just a decade ago.

Today, I see chads and chadlites struggling to attract foids. My 6/10 face, 6'2 friend told me that a fat 3/10 told him that he's 'uglier than her'. I know that foid personally and she frequently shoots down chads for being 'unattractive'. She thinks that nobody in her high school is handsome. The level of foid egoism today is sky high and it ain't going down soon. Another foid I have heard of, a 6/10, which plays in a volleyball league, won't settle for anything less than the MVP of youth volleyball in her age group. It's only going to get worse from that point on.

On a more personal level, two days ago, on January 4th, 2020, my great grandmother passed away at the age of 88. She led me through the first stages of my life and always was a great tutor. She only ever had one partner in her life, my great grandfather, who would essentially be incel-tier by today's standards, who served in the Border Guard. She was unresponsive for 6 months after his death 23 years ago. The last woman that I considered to be good and true is now dead. And they're not producing this model anymore. I will mourn her death for a long time.

It's over.

One chad had it bad and chads are now incels? i don't think so!

wtf (what the fuck) are you trying to say here?

On a more personal level, two days ago, on January 4th, 2020, my great grandmother passed away at the age of 88. She led me through the first stages of my life and always was a great tutor. She only ever had one partner in her life, my great grandfather, who would essentially be incel-tier by today's standards, who served in the Border Guard. She was unresponsive for 6 months after his death 23 years ago. The last woman that I considered to be good and true is now dead. And they're not producing this model anymore. I will mourn her death for a long time.

That was kinda sad... I hope you feel better now. I wish there were couples like this today

only war and reconstruction is left

4/10 women have 1000s of matches on tinder and 1000s of orbiters. its truly over in 2020 and forward
meanwhile their looksmatch is posting here as a kissless hugless virgin. JFL at this world

It's chad or nothing in 2020
4/10 women have 1000s of matches on tinder and 1000s of orbiters. its truly over in 2020 and forward
meanwhile their looksmatch is posting here as a kissless hugless virgin. JFL at this world

Tldr ( too long didn't read ) :feelsUgh: :feelsgah: :feelsPop:

Another foid I have heard of, a 6/10, which plays in a volleyball league, won't settle for anything less than the MVP of youth volleyball in her age group. It's only going to get worse from that point on.
Dumb foid doesn't realize that when you want 9+/10 males, you are competing with 8+/10 females. She will soon realize that reality when she is going to become a cumdumpster on tinder were none of her hookups are going to want to become serious with her.

Even chad struggles today my friend.

11/10 hiperchad only once we end the decade in 2030
11/10s and 10/10 dont exist. Human looks can only go up to 9 or 9.5/10

Eventually, even 9 and 9.5/10 males will be incel because all foids will be waiting for the 10/10 mythical hypothetical man :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Eventually, even 9 and 9.5/10 males will be incel because all foids will be waiting for the 10/10 mythical hypothetical man :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
If that's case watch the femcel subreddit's flooding all over the internet(y'know why :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: )

Even chad struggles today my friend.

11/10 hiperchad only once we end the decade in 2030
MASSSSSSSSSSSSIVE COPE OH LORD. Chad has never had it this good, literally. If you think chad has it hard you 100% are not blackpilled yet.

we need to push the virtual chad theory to accelerate hypergamy tbh, then 6'5 9/10 gigachads will be incels aswell, it is the only way to equalize things

Eventually, feminism will open up a portal to the demon world and all foids will only fuck 40ft tall demons with spiked cocks and lava cumshots.

I do agree with the fact that Chadlites are starting to pass as incels, but definitely not Chads.

Holes underrate guy looks.

beta chads will have to sea max giga-chads only

Chadcels rope

I for one can't wait to see Chads suffering with the female hypergamy that they helped create.