Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel IT'S OVER FOR AVERAGE DICKCELS

Well at least he got to use his.

Seems like a chadlite maybe, 6'2 black with literally spot average dick? Cruel joke of a world, he'd gladly shave 2" of height to make his dick 7.5"

They think it's small BECUASE he's black not BECUASE he's average, due to the BBC myth anything less than 7 is basically small for blacks and it sucks

@BlkPillPres

If he was white he'd be ok, but because he's BLACK he's EXPECTED to have BBC and it's unfair to us

He is black and tall so people automatically assume his dick is massive.
Kek, must be quite a disappointment.

His life is infinitely better than mine and most of the people here.

Why do blacks talk in ebonics even online?

I have a 2.5 inch penis erect and this guy is fucking complaining about 5.5 inches

He had sex at 15. Goddamn lottery winner complaining he only got six figures instead of the jackpot.

This is bs. You're had sex and are complaining here. Your dick size is only small because you're 6'2 and black. Mine is only 4 and half inches.

I have 7.1
But i'm a manlet
Still incel

Being tall and robust while not having a big dick must be hell :feelsrope:

Just another man with insecurity issues. His dick is fine no homo.

He's a victim of BBC theory

Seems like a chadlite maybe, 6'2 black with literally spot average dick? Cruel joke of a world, he'd gladly shave 2" of height to make his dick 7.5"

They think it's small BECUASE he's black not BECUASE he's average, due to the BBC myth anything less than 7 is basically small for blacks and it sucks

@BlkPillPres

If he was white he'd be ok, but because he's BLACK he's EXPECTED to have BBC and it's unfair to us

Yh that stereotype is annoying, but hey he still had sex at 15 so its not like that stopped him.

Last edited: