Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's over for 2018cel's [OFFICIAL STATEMENT]

allbluee

allbluee

Slowly fading away
-
So as one of the Foundercels(8th novembercel) i have to make an official statement for all the WANNABE Novembercels and therefore protect the founding fathers of this site of getting cucked by 2018 NOV cels.

Its OFFICIAL NOW.

It's over for 2018cels. All members that registered in 2017 are allowed to brag about their registration date, also the Decembercels that i wished the most painful death until the 31st of October.

So as one of the Foundercels(8th novembercel) i have to make an official statement for all the WANNABE Novembercels and therefore protect the founding fathers of this site of getting cucked by 2018 NOV cels.

Its OFFICIAL NOW.

It's over for 2018cels. All members that registered in 2017 are allowed to brag about their registration date, also the Decembercels that i wished the most painful death until the 31st of October.

tbh tbh

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Feels good to be a 2017cel

brutal 2017pill

imagine having nothing to be proudof so you cope with a meaningless registration date on an online forum fulll of 20+ looser male virgins

absolute state of my life

Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

imagine having nothing to be proudof so you cope with a meaningless registration date on an online forum fulll of 20+ looser male virgins

cope, join date is insane meaningful status

It is quite over

Brutal

Its OFFICIAL NOW.

Allahu akbar

nov8cels

aren't 2017cels just former redditors?

It never began

damn 2018cels on suicide watch