Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [It's Over] Don't watch if you're a Currycel

Her looksmatch probably works at a fake microsoft tech support

I wont click that tbh

this is from shortcels isnt it?

I am a curry truecel and I entered this thread. I won't click on the link, but is that the TikTok video with the currywhore who boasts about getting railed in the car of her white boyfriend a half hour before going to meet her arranged marriage husband?

Since i am currycel i won't watch

even more brutal cus shes the only attractive subhuman currywhore ive ever seen

I am a curry truecel and I entered this thread. I won't click on the link, but is that the TikTok video with the currywhore who boasts about getting railed in the car of her white boyfriend a half hour before going to meet her arranged marriage husband?
No it's a currywhore that's caked up in makeup with the text "brown girls getting dolled up for a wedding hoping to find potential marriage prospects"
Then it says "the men at the party" and it shows a bunch of pictures of currycel guys

No it's a currywhore that's caked up in makeup with the text "brown girls getting dolled up for a wedding hoping to find potential marriage prospects"
Then it says "the men at the party" and it shows a bunch of pictures of currycel guys
Brutal, if it's not footage of me then tbh it's a missed opportunity. I have attended curry marriages and the females do doll themselves up hoping to get marriage proposals as well.

Good morning

I hate currywhores.

Seeing this curry hating whore made me want to:
Pepe

Video not loading

Curryfoids at social gatherings always hang out with people except non-chadpreet curry males under 35.

Light skinned currywhore making fun of dark currycels, no surprise here.

I wont click that tbh

Unless you're currycel you're good
this is from shortcels isnt it?

Had to bring awareness

Nope. Different one.

Her looksmatch already roped in his mother's womb

I think currywhores hate their own race men just as much as noodles now.

I think currywhores hate their own race men just as much as noodles now.

That's been established for a while. Noodles and Currywhores are fucking up everything for all of us.

That's been established for a while. Noodles and Currywhores are fucking up everything for all of us.
True. But before I thought noodles couldn't be outdone when it comes to self hate. I am re-evaluating that

True. But before I thought noodles couldn't be outdone when it comes to self hate. I am re-evaluating that

The gang rapes that have happened (and do happen right now) in India don't help, and the lack of foid rights in sand nigger land don't help much either. And then you throw in kpop and all that shit and the bottom tier western foids liking Chang's (because Chang's can't get anyone above a low-tier Becky) and you will see a shift.

I fucking hate currywhores but I would fuck this one as a punishment and let her know her place.

I'd fucking smash so hard

She's a muslim. Why id no one calling her out.