Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s over, cute emo looksmatch started working at my fast food job and made a disgusted face when I looked at her

• Thread starter squirrelsonfire2
  • Start date
squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
like the topic title says, cute emo looksmatch started working at my fast food job and made a disgusted face when I looked at her. I’m pretty sure that is against the rules of the job and a form of harassment. She needs to be fired ASAP if she won’t fuck me. I height mog her too and possibly age mog her as well

Your looks match and has an easy life all because of her gender. We’re not equal to women.

Over for emolooksmatchcels

and you care? how old are you?

I stopped caring about foids long ago, now I'm almost 30 yo and I don't give a single fuck.

I don't even look at anyone in the streets right now, I mind my own shit.

11102.jpg

She probably smelt your personality.

Your looksmatch is drowning in cocks.
She swipes right on chadlites because she already has so many chads who want to date her.
It's over.

Duh, workplace-match and employment-level-match means you're not good enough for her.

wear a tight coheed and cambria shirt to work

Your looks match and has an easy life all because of her gender. We’re not equal to women.
And all of that just because they have more holes than us :feelshaha:

like the topic title says, cute emo looksmatch started working at my fast food job and made a disgusted face when I looked at her. I’m pretty sure that is against the rules of the job and a form of harassment. She needs to be fired ASAP if she won’t fuck me. I height mog her too and possibly age mog her as well
Sad

u need a better personality - :soy:

She probably made a disgusting look because she was looking at the wall behind you that needed to be repainted

i would try to offer her things to make her like, like money to lick her feet, being honest

I’d honestly be so ready to kill myself if that happened to me.