Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [It's over] CURRYCELS / GYMMAXXERS DO NOT ENTER

Not really, fatcel=volcel doesnt mean every fat dude is a chad underneath, but rather until you lose weight you don't know.

Its the fatcel paradox. Fat fucks are both incels and not at the same time.

And bad genes from not having to compete for foids.

Good point btw. Over time, i think arranged marriages have removed any sexual selection on the men that might have produced a better breed of humans. A lot of curry foids readily sacrifice looks for money in arranged marriages. I think this why India has so many ugly men .
Yeah and guess what?
I NEVER said about fatcel=volcel. Did I?

My only problem with this post is so called ugly incels making fun of other ugly incels. JFL at this hypocrisy and JFL at @SergeantIncel for hiring such incompetent mods.

I think most of them are just being realistic. Its over for the curry posted here and hes so deluded that he doesnt see it. But he can cope however he wants.

People aren't really making fun of it though, just pointing out how gaining muscle doesn't necessarily make someone attractive, which is a fair point. I haven't seen anyone actually make fun of him for being ugly, just point out that getting swole doesn't necessarily always pay off.

I honestly don't know what you're upset about, you need to point it out.

You know why I'm upset? Because

I'm a gymcel and a math graduate just like that currycel.
If it were me instead of this guy and I had posted my transformation only to find out that my own kind i.e. incels are making fun of me with a [JFL] tag. That would be a serious betrayal. Seriously, I got a 20% warning for saying 90% users are loosers (which wasn't a personal attack to anyone btw ) and this 15 year old guy gets away with such cherry picking.

This post is titled "It's over for Gymcels"
Isn't this cherry picking? So it's over for gymcels because one guy had bad genetics.
I should just give up than right?

The rules are so arbitrary and so wishy washy. No wonder half of the users turn out to be fakecels.
Good point btw. Over time, i think arranged marriages have removed any sexual selection on the men that might have produced a better breed of humans. A lot of curry foids readily sacrifice looks for money in arranged marriages. I think this why India has so many ugly men .

I think most of them are just being realistic. Its over for the curry posted here and hes so deluded that he doesnt see it. But he can cope however he wants.

When did I said that it's not over for him?

My biggest problem is blatant cherry picking. I can show you a good transformation and say "lifefuel for gymcels" does it matter? That's the hypocrisy here.

I mean the initial post acknowledges people who have the good genetics to pull it off with the pic on the left. It's more attacking the idea that if a man just lifts he can instantly become attractive (which is an idea thrown around a lot), which is not always the case at all. Some people can lift and it makes no difference, usually because of bad bone structure so they end up looking shit at the end of it.

Presumably if you're on an incel forum you probably have bad bone structure so it's not an out there assumption to make.

If you enjoy lifting for the sake of lifting then no one is going to criticise you, people are just pointing out if you're ugly going to the gym won't make much difference, unless you're extremely fat and that's hiding your good bone structure which can happen, but normal weight ugly dudes who think lifting will suddenly make them attractive are coping hard.

See, that's exactly why normies and fakecels end up postmaxxing and raking 10,999 posts JFL and you mods just sit back and embarrass yourself.

Normies are posting because people are allowed to acknowledge that ugly dudes who lift will probably continue to be ugly?

I would think the people who actually feel they have the potential to ascend via gymaxxing are more likely to be the fakecels because to have a chance they'd have to have good bone structure in the first place. Your logic here is just bizarre, I really don't understand your point at all.
My point is that
I'm an ugly guy with shit genetics and I'm still striving to improve my self. I know it won't help much. But when I come here I see people like this OP who is apparently 15 btw making fun of me indirectly. I just can't see how this looksmax type thread is allowed on a forum filled with "ugly" guys who have been ostracized by society.

Because people aren't laughing at him for being ugly, they're more pointing out how silly it is to think going to the gym and getting muscles will magically make your attractive if you're ugly. It's posted as an example of how lifting to become more attractive when you have trash tier bone structure doesn't work.

I don't see how laughing at this is any different from laughing at oblivious dudes attempting PUA when they clearly don't have the looks to pull it off. It's more laughing at the coping mind set, not the fact that he's ugly.

If you enjoy lifting for functional reasons then more power to you, no one is going to shit on you for that.

A lot of people on here just get frustrated with being told "you just need to lift bro", which is why people make these threads pointing out how that doesn't work if you're ugly.
Yeah I get it, I am in a shit mood lately because of all the work and studies. Sorry for the inconvenience.
:rolleyes::(