Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee [It's Over] 30,062 swipes only leads to 5 dates.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-

Looks like they all forgot to shower and run confidence game.

tfw 26k left swipes

Third time this has been posted I think

So she rejected 90% of men. 90% of men weren't good enough for her.

Also lmao roughly a 2/3 success rate. Even chad can't pull that off. I bet she's average too.

Also lmao roughly a 2/3 success rate. Even chad can't pull that off. I bet she's average too.
More like she rejected more than 99% of men. She only ended up going on a few dates. Literally 26,000+ men to choose from—it's a guarantee she chose Chad.

Online dating is a scam. Maybe when tinder was released a low tier normie could fuck a landwhale without problems, after all it was something new and women didn't know about the thirst of men. But those days are over, women, doesn't matter if she's ugly or not, just want validation and instagram followers and they will only meet and fuck the small minority of Chads. Not only that, but tinder is full of trannies, you think you got a match only to find out it's a mentally ill man with a wig, the cherry of shit on top of the pile of shit.

Reminds me of sperm fecondation of the egg.

More like she rejected more than 99% of men. She only ended up going on a few dates. Literally 26,000+ men to choose from—it's a guarantee she chose Chad.
I was simply referring to the swipes. 30k swipes. 26k left swipes. So almost 90% right off the bat were not even good enough to hope to speak to her.

I was simply referring to the swipes. 30k swipes. 26k left swipes. So almost 90% right off the bat were not even good enough to hope to speak to her.
That's a hugely depressing realisation.

That's a hugely depressing realisation.
People think the 80% thing from pareto and okcupid are what's up, but sometimes it's even worse. I can't find it again but I remember reading a study done irl that found not 80% but more like 85% of men were deemed unattractive by women.

People think the 80% thing from pareto and okcupid are what's up, but sometimes it's even worse. I can't find it again but I remember reading a study done irl that found not 80% but more like 85% of men were deemed unattractive by women.
This reality is brutal and it just keeps getting more brutal.

This reality is brutal and it just keeps getting more brutal.
And we can't even point it out. It's there, clearly. This bitch just shared it for thousands to see. People upvote it, they think it's cool.
But if you were to point out some things you'd get drowned in hate on reddit.

thread stolen from me reeeee

She's a r*dditor. She's average at best.

or worse.

88% left swipe rate. Anybody expect any different? Tinder is an extremely high efficiency eugenics platform. It is not analogous to one, it is one,. Like how Uber is a ride hailing app.. mate selection in 2019 is done almost exclusively through eugenics platforms... dystopic af and makes it seem pretty crazy how there aren’t 1000 ER’s a day

Just be top 1/6000.

Jokes on u top 1/6000only gets u a chance to pay for her meal, just be one in 30k!

88% left swipe rate. Anybody expect any different? Tinder is an extremely high efficiency eugenics platform. It is not analogous to one, it is one,. Like how Uber is a ride hailing app.. mate selection in 2019 is done almost exclusively through eugenics platforms... dystopic af and makes it seem pretty crazy how there aren’t 1000 ER’s a day
Because most cope with video games, movies, their careers, pets etc

And some are straight up delusional.

Is this why u are banned? :feelstrash:

Still 5 more dates than what i have ever gotten in my life, also rip OP :feelsrope: