Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Its OVER- 12 year old JBs getting creampied by young chads is the NORM

• Thread starter LowInhibPredatorcel
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LowInhibPredatorcel

Banned
-

its over, this is the norm, girls as young as 12 getting creampied by young slayers while us incels nearly double that age or more are incel fapping with our broken dicks. Its fucking over- SHUT IT DOWN!!!!

I told you so. 12 is past prime. But pedo amirite?

UK is legit if you haven't won by the time you are 14 it's legit over hellish shithole

UK is legit if you haven't won by the time you are 14 it's legit over hellish shithole
yep, im 21 had insanely late puberty and now mentally im pretty fucked due to zero female attention in formative years. Its absolutely over, i cannot comprehend this

I want to cum in 12yo pussy so badly

I told you all

UK is the worst place for incels, pure sui fuel reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

3D girls are disgusting why don’t you guys realize it.

I wouldn’t mind creampieng a 12 year old JP girl though

daily reminder chads lose virginity at 12 too

All the girls in my social circle started having sex with thirteen or fourteen.

I imagine twelve years must be the average nowadays.

Didnt see any sexual 12 yo girls, actually. Some look fuckable at their 14-15 y.o. but not at 12

Can't get over how rage-inducing this is, hope a meteor hits this degenerate shithole of a planet.

It's been the norm since I was a kid in the 90s. I know at least half the girls in my 8th grade Catholic school class were fucked. Normalfags just like to pretend being ignorant about 17.99999 year olds and younger having any sexual thoughts.

Girls having sex at 12 shows how the left has fucked up society. Extreme degeneracy.

I told you so. 12 is past prime. But pedo amirite?

makes no sense. girls having sex at 12 means they are past prime? don't you mean PRIME Lol.

And just lol at using the time stacies and chads have sex as an indicator of them at their prime. just stop.

12 year old children having sex and getting pregnant. What's the best possible solution to the problem? Give em some birth control. Ffs. That bitch on far right is a brain dead degenerate. People like her are the reason why society's so fucked.

Girls having sex at 12 shows how the left has fucked up society. Extreme degeneracy.
haha you don't know south america, the common shit here is girls having sex with 18-30 years old men at the age of 12-14 and being pregnant at 14-16, autorities don't give a shit and i also know police men getting in those situations with daughters of their coworkers

IMG_6064_grande.jpg

AK-103_Assault_Rifle.JPG

6711884191_fea39dfedc_b.jpg

458-SOCOM-New-M-LOK_Main-RT.jpg

EA7D3818-CF1D-43F2-945B-C9589FDF38D7.jpeg

Primary schools and higher calibers tbh

It never began for us, forget about it being over.

12 year old children having sex and getting pregnant. What's the best possible solution to the problem? Give em some birth control. Ffs. That bitch on far right is a brain dead degenerate. People like her are the reason why society's so fucked.
it's not like 12yo CHILDREN were having sex for thousands of years by now

Negative IQ reply.
Down syndrome reply, people are ready to have sex as soon as our sexual urges hit. For me that was 12yo and at this age I would fuck my every attractive peer, teacher or even girls younger than me.

It will only get worse folks

i hate the Uk phenotype for 'attractive' women... so gross

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back