Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ITS OUR DUTY TO REVOLT AS OUR GREAT FUHRER SAID HIMSELF

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

The Shark Stopped By
★★★★★
Based

The goverment are leading us to ruin, Female empowerment bla bla bla degeneracy, Men loosing theyre rights, Being pushed around, Sexless, Lonely, And some starving, WE NEED TO REVOLT AND END THIS NOW! WHOS WITH ME? TIME IS NOW TO TAKE BACK OUR THRONE, WE WILL NO LONGER CATER TO WOMENS DEMANDS, WE WILL NO LONGER BE THE ORBITERS WE WILL NO LONGER SIMP AND WE WILL NO LONGER SUPPORT THE WESTERN WOMEN, WE WILL NO LONGER BE SLAVES TO A SYSTEM THAT TREATS US LIKE SCUM OF THE EARTH, REVOLT MY BROTHERS! MAY VICTORY BE YOURS!

Last edited:
Yes, but how do we start? Should we spread the blackpill and nopussynowork?

YES!!!!!! Also use the Doomer video doomers saturday night as it shows what a lonely life a man has in the west, Western women will have nothing! They will ride the carousel of chads Yes!, But they wont have a betabuxx to support them later in life :feelsaww:

The Führer would have shot us in the face for being deathnics or used us for the benefit of the Reich's chads and sexhavers.

What are we going to rebel against? Against foid's nature? The only overthrow of gynocentrism will probably come from the only social and political movement that is gaining hegemony in Western countries, and that is Islam. And I don't know to what extent Islam can solve our inceldom.

On the one hand, the enslavement of foids is advocated for our "liberation", and on the other hand, Islam grants the power of choice to the foid to decide whether or not to marry. In other words, it is planned to separate the foid from the labor market to make her dependent on her male guardians. But from a conscious and more abstract mind, I think that I'd not be happy, because the lie of a supposed marriage in happiness, harmony and reciprocal love will be false.

:fuk:

Spread it like youd spread a womans cheeks if you were able to ascend, Robb your a good man and i know i can count on you!

Will it even be a good thing if society becomes blackpilled? I think it is, but it's not that easy. It could also backfire and people start treating ugly men even worse.
IT would be GOOD! because men wouldnt simp anymore, They know it wont get them any closer to a relationship, Pussy or company of women.

Will it even be a good thing if society becomes blackpilled? I think it is, but it's not that easy. It could also backfire and people start treating ugly men even worse.
Worse? WE ARE AT WORSE!, WE NEED TO REVOLT NOW! THE TIME IS NOW!

Spread it like youd spread a womans cheeks if you were able to ascend, Robb your a good man and i know i can count on you!
Definitely, I'm already doing that. Btw was it you who created the NPNW website? You have too much time jfl but insanely based ngl

First we need to destroy hypergamy, Figure out where it hurts, Then we need to withdraw all the subhuman and normie workers by making them NEETs The ones that look bad enough and unable to ascend from the workforce, The ok looking ones will be put in a different cage and the chads will be working the coal mines, This will weaken the NEETbuxx a single mother receives and she will not be able to find a betabuxx, Chad wont have any interest in her as she is too old and he has better options, The women will ride his dick for 10 years and become roastie themselves, After 10+ years and they havent learned we need to contain all the women, Now only the chads are working and incels are getting women handed out to them by the goverment meanwhile chads work dead end jobs and the roles have been reversed, THEY are now the subhumans and they long for incels now!

Come with suggestions or edits.

Last edited:
Most realistic person on .is

Definitely, I'm already doing that. Btw was it you who created the NPNW website? You have too much time jfl but insanely based ngl
Im a neet 24/7 yes, I do have 7+ years of work expirience but it was pure hell and id sui if it ever have to come back to that with no chance of having a woman, I thought women would love me bc i had a job, I guessed wrong, Thought they would see me as responsible, Taking care of myself and being my own man.

Yes, with the rise of the blackpill, eugenics would return and it is possible that us the trucels be genocided or treated as social pariahs, similar to the caste system in India.

I wouldn't mind being sterilized, but... should we be killed? It causes me a lot of pain that my life is a life that does not deserve to be lived for something that I could never have decided...