Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

it's oppression until it's not

• Thread starter Deleted member 35979
  • Start date
Deleted member 35979

Deleted member 35979

Banned
-
i have so many things to talk about in this thread and might go off topic so bear with me

ever notice how the left which is mostly composed of women attacks men and most importantly white men , blaming them for most of the socialogical problems , whenever some white guy kills a person of color the media always tries to frame as racially motivated even though it's not , but yet during the blm riots there have been multiple white people killed which were racially motivated since it's blm and most of the blacks who shoute blm have a gruge towards every white person and there have been multiple recorded evidence when they are looting , gangsters sending threats when they are interviewed by the news during the riot , some bitch screaming "shoot the white folk " like srsly

i might be coming off way of topic but we will get how this is connected to inceldom

almost all the people who were called racist , homophobic , transphobic , or whatever slang they give you , when you literally express an opinion , and why do you get attacked by society for that ? because you are ugly it's so fucking plane and simple , i have seen it multiple times whenever an attractive person gives a diff opinion in a social group with family or in school you get bombareded with people screaming at you shouting at you calling you neaderthall , close minded , women oppressor
mostly in westren society if you are a minority you can say whatever the fuck you want because people are afraid of offending you even if you are subhuman and you look like a wildboar , but if you are a white straight average looking or below average or subhuman you are fucked , it's almost like it's in the mideveil times when everyone comes at you with their farm equipment and pitchforks or whatever they are called , shaming you while their attacking you

i also noticed a phenomenon in convicted criminals and serial killers when they get caught , it's when they are attractive above average looking like richard rimerez or ted bundy i mean these people mog you hard and you probably had other examples
it is that they always got women simping for them going as far as to marry them , even for the horrible things they have done against WOMEN like raping them tourchering them and doing horrible things do them, and why didn't they shame the guys ? or celebrate their deaths or say "this is why men are bad" i think we already know the answer to that

moral of the thread is as long as you are a 7/10 or 8/10 above average chad even for the horrible things you've done women will still be attracted to you

i guess now that the argument that "Muh women are attracted to nice guys :foidSoy:" have been concluded and that women will remain whores if we don't make them as products living in a patriarchal society .

We know

Atomic blackpill

None of what you describe is anything new or a secret to the people here. Although this might as well be your own personal revelation to the
social realities that we live in, so do not feel like your input is being dismissed, and its good that you are sharing your experiences.

While you are right that white men are the popular target hate group on the left media, white men tend to generally do better than ethnics in terms of female preference(tyrone, chaddam, chang excluded of course. chad transcends race). And no ricecel or curry, "enjoys" so to speak, the fruits of racial tolerance. If you're an incel, you are fucked(no pun intended) either way, white or otherwise.

As for dark triad traits: Looks are an insane natural halo that has been utterly blown out into zealous worship in our societies. Sprinkle some good looks on literally any pile of shit, and it will taste good.

I don't know what to tell you about female nature. I would like to just be able to say "women are soulless, instinct driven, whores programmed to seek out chad cock and take advantage of lower men", but I personally simply cannot fully accept and embrace such reality out of what is perhaps an egotistic need to preserve my sanity.

Last edited:
Sprinkle some good looks on literally any pile of shit, and it will taste good.
None of what you describe is anything new or a secret to the people here. Although this might as well be your own personal revelation to the
social realities that we live in, so do not feel like your input is being dismissed, and its good that you are sharing your experiences.

While you are right that white men are the popular target hate group on the left media, white men tend to generally do better than ethnics in terms of female preference(tyrone, chaddam, chang excluded of course. chad transcends race). And no ricecel or curry, "enjoys" so to speak, the fruits of racial tolerance. If you're an incel, you are fucked(no pun intended) either way, white or otherwise.

As for dark triad traits: Looks are an insane natural halo that has been utterly blown out into zealous worship in our societies. Sprinkle some good looks on literally any pile of shit, and it will taste good.
no i still think that a syrian incel in westren society will still be tolerated

White men bad is mostly pushed by white women because white women is the most privileged group on earth and they need a scapegoat to appear as victims and jump on the sjw train.