Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s only oppressive if the government does it inkwell

squirrelsonfire2

squirrelsonfire2

Ginger framelet
-
But if I hold my pussy hostage and insure you do not breed it’s freedom teehee

Normies and feminists support government oppression as well. Taxation, mandatory school attendance, mandatory experimental intoxination shots, etc.

It's only oppression when they think it is according to the nonsensical leftist oppression tiers they adhere to.

But if I hold my pussy hostage and insure you do not breed it’s freedom teehee
The government uses foids as private sector third party to enforce eugenistic policies without people noticing.

Most females oppress us everyday by pretending that we don't exist kek

I don't get it? If she's free to deny me pussy, isn't that the definition of freedom? For her?

I don't get it? If she's free to deny me pussy, isn't that the definition of freedom? For her?
Now they're free to engage only with chadlites/chads or rich normies. They oppress us by pretending that we don't exist as i stated above.

Now they're free to engage only with chadlites/chads or rich normies. They oppress us by pretending that we don't exist as i stated above.

Nobody said anything about our freedom. But then, ideally no one has a right to someone else's body. That access must be offered willingly.

Nobody said anything about our freedom. But then, ideally no one has a right to someone else's body. That access must be offered willingly.
Ideally they wouldn't engage only with chadlites/chads or rich normies as i stated above, because not the man was created for the woman but the other way around. Ideally women shouldn't have the right to choose their partners. That's how things were set in the ancient israelite and christian society and all other societies at that time in general. And things were that way troughout the whole world till recently.

Last edited:
Ideally they wouldn't engage only with chadlites/chads or rich normies as i stated above, because not the man was created for the woman but the other way around. Ideally women shouldn't have the right to choose their partners. That's how things are set in the ancient israelite and christian society and all other societies at that time in general. And things were that way troughout the whole world till recently.

We did a lot of things in the past. Not all of them good things.

We did a lot of things in the past. Not all of them good things.
This is the devine order. That's how things were and they were that way for a reason and that's how they should be to begin with. The woman is created for the man, she was responsible for the fall of humankind.
"the head of the woman is the man" - 1 Corinthians 11:3-10

This is the devine order. That's how things were and they were that way for a reason and that's how they should be to begin with. The woman is created for the man, she was responsible for the fall of humankind.
"the head of the woman is the man" - 1 Corinthians 11:3-10

I often wonder who wrote Corinthians.

Freedom to murder isn’t freedom because it takes away others freedom just as banning a person from breeding is similar to murder by taking away our freedom to breed foids were never. Foids were never meant to have power because they don’t know what freedom is. Their pussys are private property where all free men are allowed to breed

Last edited:
Freedom to murder isn’t freedom because it takes away others freedom just as banning a person from breeding is similar to murder by taking away our freedom to breed foids were never. Foids were never meant to have power because they don’t know what freedom is. Their pussys are private property where all free men are allowed to breed

What you have a right to is your own life and body. That's why you can't murder people. And also why you can't rape people. It's not about "I should get to have the thing I like." It's about what you're owed.

What you have a right to is your own life and body. That's why you can't murder people. And also why you can't rape people. It's not about "I should get to have the thing I like." It's about what you're owed.
When a foid says she likes nice guys and I am nice to her I earned her pussy so I am owed it

What you have a right to is your own life and body.
JFL

Did you even engage with the shit hole we call school, wageslaving, marriage ..., in other words soyciety ? All this shit is about some ppl taking controle over other ppl life, fate, and ultimately, their very body integrity. All cucks who defend "freedom" as their core value are filthy degenerate braindead sponges. Abuse of "freedom" is at the root of all that is wrong in this fucked up world.

JFL

Did you even engage with the shit hole we call school, wageslaving, marriage ..., in other words soyciety ? All this shit is about some ppl taking controle over other ppl life, fate, and ultimately, their very body integrity. All cucks who defend "freedom" as their core value are filthy degenerate braindead sponges. Abuse of "freedom" is at the root of all that is wrong in this fucked up world.

Marriage and wageslaving are contracts you enter into. You have the freedom to enter into those contracts. Same as how I have the freedom to enter into a woman, provided she's open to me. I could just say "No, you can't have my dick." Or "No, I'd rather be free than work for money."

School however, yeah you have to go to school.

Marriage and wageslaving are contracts you enter into. You have the freedom to enter into those contracts. Same as how I have the freedom to enter into a woman, provided she's open to me. I could just say "No, you can't have my dick." Or "No, I'd rather be free than work for money."

School however, yeah you have to go to school.
"Contract" is liberal gibberish. It has nothing to do with the concept of freedom or choice. I can make you sign a piece of toilet paper pointing you with a gun, call it "a contract", and then suddenly this whole situation becomes some sort of textbook case of free will in action ... JFL

Freedom is a "porte-manteau". In the end, you're always dominated by some bigger fish, wether it is the state, a next door asshole, your wife, or even your own limitations, your own pain, your own needs ... If you could pass through life without eating nor fearing to freeze during cold winter, you wouldn't "choose" to work in order to be able to live, in the first place. Most of our important "choices" are just like that : we do things because of an external / internal necessity.

And that's juste the most simple cases. It also applies to all our choices regarding unnecessary needs, or decisions based on unconscious bias.

"Contract" is liberal gibberish. It has nothing to do with the concept of freedom or choice. I can make you sign a piece of toilet paper pointing you with a gun, call it "a contract", and then suddenly this whole situation becomes some sort of textbook case of free will in action ... JFL

Freedom is a "porte-manteau". In the end, you're always dominated by some bigger fish, wether it is the state, a next door asshole, your wife, or even your own limitations, your own pain, your own needs ... If you could pass through life without eating nor fearing to freeze during cold winter, you wouldn't "choose" to work in order to be able to live, in the first place. Most of our important "choices" are just like that : we do things because of an external / internal necessity.

And that's juste the most simple cases. It also applies to all our choices regarding unnecessary needs, or decisions based on unconscious bias.

You mean we're not free because we as humans can't starve ourselves due to a biological need for food? Surely you're not calling that "oppression." Surely you don't mean "Freedom doesn't exist because humans need food and shelter."

You mean we're not free because we as humans can't starve ourselves due to a biological need for food? Surely you're not calling that "oppression." Surely you don't mean "Freedom doesn't exist because humans need food and shelter."
Yes I do. Freedom is soycietal bs. You can never be free, but you can buy yourself an illusion of freedom. Living under the domination of some local community (a city, a country, a company, a party, ...) that allows to secure your basic needs can give you the feeling that now you somehow can express your free will. But you can't totally be free since you can't leave the social links that are now enslaving you daily. Freedom is like a unicorn : you can try to chase it, but you never get it, because it does not exist, and it never had.