Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "It's okay to have sex with a child rapist as long as you don't date him" - IT

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-

This is fucking disgusting, I didn't expect this level of degeneracy and inhumanity even from IncelTears. How many roasties would actually be willing to have sex with a child molester if it's just "meaningless sex"?

Attachments

• ITbitch.PNG
    ITbitch.PNG
    13.3 KB · Views: 405
  • itroastie2.PNG
    itroastie2.PNG
    4.3 KB · Views: 398
  • someextraretardation.PNG
    someextraretardation.PNG
    14.3 KB · Views: 354
Last edited:
>Jamie, pull up that pedo Chadfish experiment
DhspY-cXcAAdjAo.jpg

As long as they get to bash ugly males its ok

Attractive child rapist > ugly virgin

"""meaningless sex""""

aka sex where you didn't have to bribe the whore into being with you through betabux.

If it's just "meaningless sex", then I guess they wouldn't mind being raped.

Cucktears will defend anything to fit their shitty narrative

"GoneWithTheFlaps" is absolutely as blackpilled as any incel here.

If you confront her, she will deny absolutely nothing of the blackpill, but rather say we should all just consider it "common sense", stop calling it a "pill", and stop whining about it.

A lot of the people on inceltears are actually totally blackpilled. It's hard for them not to be. The blackpill is simply reality. One can only deny reality for so long.

It's not that they think we're wrong. They just don't like our organized existence or that we're pointing out these ugly aspects of society for men.

Last edited:
I wish eternal suffering upon femoids

"GoneWithTheFlaps" is absolutely as blackpilled as any incel here.

If you confront her, she will deny absolutely nothing of the blackpill, but rather say we should all just consider it "common sense", stop calling it a "pill", and stop whining about it.

A lot of the people on inceltears are actually totally blackpilled. It's hard for them not to be. The blackpill is simply reality. One can only deny reality for so long.
No that's cuckpill. A real blackpill guy wouldn't tolerate that behavior from used whores then betabux them. Better incel than cuck.

No that's cuckpill. A real blackpill guy wouldn't tolerate that behavior from used whores then betabux them. Better incel than cuck.

Yeah, I just mean this is how women are when they agree with the basic points of the blackpill. What else are they going to say? They're the reason the blackpill is what it is. They know exactly what they're doing. Some just like to play dumb. Some truly are dumb. And some, like her, just want any man who has a problem with it to shut up and be a good cuck.

They know exactly what they're doing. Some just like to play dumb. Some truly are dumb. And some, like her, just want any man who has a problem with it to shut up and be a good cuck.
That's the most extent any feminist cunt can understand the blackpill. Accept it and stay quiet, lol.

This is fucking disgusting, I didn't expect this level of degeneracy and inhumanity even from IncelTears. How many roasties would actually be willing to have sex with a child molester if it's just "meaningless sex"?

isn't this the same bitch that was going off on another post about sexualizing 14 year olds? Jfl.

Looked through that thread

We dont deserve to get laid because we post mean things about women online
But a Child rapist deserves to get laid because hes hot

"its ok to have sex with a child rapist as long as he is an 8+ chad"

Disgusting. This thread makes me physically ill, humanity is fucked, please nuke us

"Meaningless sex"

Imagine having so much sex that it becomes meaningless to you, JFL, fuck this world.

Whoa, a bunch of degenerates thinks it's okay to associate with child rapists as long as it's only sex? Color me shocked!

Basically this.

You're a virgin? That's because you hate women!!!!!
He's a literal dangerous child rapist? HE'S SO HOT OMG I WANT HIM IN MY BED RIGHT NOW, PUNCH ME DADDY~~1!!

Yeah I will just reward 8+ Chad rapist with just sex, and "reward" beta with marriage when I will hit the wall.

"They aren't dating the asshole. It's just meaningless sex with someone they find hot." -referring to chads
"They aren't fucking the betabuxx. It's just meaningless relationship with someone they're not attracted to." -referring to cucks

Let it be known, IT are child molester sympathizers. Yeah, we're the monsters.

Funny how foids consider relationships more important than sex and yet they would destroy an ugly man's life for even touching their butts or something.
"its ok to have sex with a child rapist as long as he is an 8+ chad"
In that case he wouldn't be a creepy child rapist but a "great man who loves children and just made a mistake once and deserves a second chance" or something.

Meanwhile I'm a monster because I'm more attracted to a cute 14yo JB than to a 30+ old roast beef foid.

Last edited:
only foids can get away with pedophilia

Nukes. Earth. Now.
This shit should get stickies for our 2.5k guests

In case you all haven't thought of this, women are pedophiles and child "rapists" themselves.
It's just that, when a chick does it, it's not ...really thought as such a terrible crime because of social conditioning.
Women are seen as sexual beings where their participation with another makes that other a more desirable human.
I'm sure there are tonnes of parents who would call the cops on a female child molester but, when a chick rubs a girl a little bit,
or asks them to get naked, its just a "female thing" they do.

From my experience -being 34- most adults including girls are pedo or at the very least hebe.

Don't kid yourself, girls are like guys.

i don't think blackpill is an instruction for what should be done, blackpill just describes the cold hard truth

i don't think blackpill is an instruction for what should be done, blackpill just describes the cold hard truth
Knowing the truth is enough to make a difference. When we learned about gravity we started flying planes.

It's not that they think we're wrong. They just don't like our organized existence or that we're pointing out these ugly aspects of society for men.

Are these people legit brain dead? He JUST admitted the everythingness of looks without knowing he admitted it.

6597F0C3 4B16 442C AD8E 49CDFD2CA81B