Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "It's ok if he's unvaccinated because he's HOT"

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

A Toilet at my work matched with this Giga-Chad on Tinder who proudly called himself a "pure blood" now wants to hook up. This foid said she would never get near an unvaccinated person, didn't even want to take calls from unvaccinated people because she hated them so much, basically said she wanted them to be put in prison and "hoped they lose their taste because of Covid" is TEEHEEing to her friends about how she is going to "go on a date (JFK)" at this Chads condo.

Even though in the office I am ALWAYS doublemasked and spray my desk she hates coming near me. And the Chad who never wears a mask can lean in close to her and she just giggles and puts her hand on him. It's so fucking stupid because she claims she's just "nervous" of Covid-19.

Even though in the office I am ALWAYS doublemasked and spray my desk she hates coming near me
ok at this point you can tell this profile is a LARPing troll

Foids even like killer if they are chad. This is their nature.

Even though in the office I am ALWAYS doublemasked and spray my desk
youre a stupid fucking jew bitch. bend over some more for kikes you fucking NPC drone

Ok brainwashed lunatic.
youre getting injected with fucking kike drugs and wearing double mask and support BLM etc but IM brainwashed? please bash your skull against something until you lose conciousness faggot

youre getting injected with fucking kike drugs and wearing double mask and support BLM etc but IM brainwashed? please bash your skull against something until you lose conciousness faggot
You're getting infected with a Chinese bioweapon and refusing to take proper inoculations against it because of Russian propaganda. You also support the status quo of racist cops who stomp on you and let the ruling class divide us with things like racism. You are 100% a brainwashed person.

You're getting infected with a Chinese bioweapon and refusing to take proper inoculations against it because of Russian propaganda. You also support the status quo of racist cops who stomp on you and let the ruling class divide us with things like racism. You are 100% a brainwashed person.
tag literally 1 person who agrees with your viewpoints on these isues here :feelskek::feelskek:
get lost NPC

Idc if you’re immunocompromised tbh. Most people are not so they don’t need to bother with getting a vaccine. You can wear a well fitted n95 mask to protect yourself further

tag literally 1 person who agrees with your viewpoints on these isues here :feelskek::feelskek:
get lost NPC
So your argument is literally

>"Your opinions are unique"

And that's why you call me an NPC?

You're a braindead.

Idc if you’re immunocompromised tbh. Most people are not so they don’t need to bother with getting a vaccine. You can wear a well fitted n95 mask to protect yourself further
You don't get the vaccine to protect yourself, you get it to protect ME, people with disorders.

You don't get the vaccine to protect yourself, you get it to protect ME, people with disorders.
Cope. How did you ever survive prior to 2020? If you’re actually immunocompromised, the new coof is not the only thing you have to worry about. This mask and vaccine fetish is recent

Don't worry, Covid is fake. You may have to worry about other viruses if you have a weak immun system.

Cope. How did you ever survive prior to 2020? If you’re actually immunocompromised, the new coof is not the only thing you have to worry about. This mask and vaccine fetish is recent
Covid-19 is far worse, but even before 2020, people generally got vaccinated. We've had vaccine mandates for kids since like ever.

So your argument is literally

>"Your opinions are unique"

And that's why you call me an NPC?

You're a braindead.
LMFAO this fucking brainlet retard cuckold thinks wearing two masks and supporting BLM are "unique opinions" HAHAHAHA holy fuck man you are one stupid fucking drone piece of shit NPC faggot. take a look at this retard @METALMILITA88

LMFAO this fucking brainlet retard cuckold thinks wearing two masks and supporting BLM are "unique opinions" HAHAHAHA holy fuck man you are one stupid fucking drone piece of shit NPC faggot. take a look at this retard @METALMILITA88
Yeah... agreeing with everything you read on the forum you browse 24/7 is what's really unique!

I just ignore and mock this idiot now :feelskek:

Good looking men and women are allowed to do anything they want :blackpill:

This foid said she would never get near an unvaccinated person
Western femoid are the quintessence of mental retardation. Many animals are more aware and intelligent than them

Russian propaganda buahahahahhahahha man are you trolling right? You know Russia forced the vaccination pass too in Moscow? Please stop being fully retard. Russia isn't propagandizing shit

Western femoid are the quintessence of mental retardation. Many animals are more aware and intelligent than them
For her hypocrisy or that comment?

I would not go too close to an unvaccinated person if they weren't at the very least doublemasked. I have immune disorders.

Russian propaganda buahahahahhahahha man are you trolling right? You know Russia forced the vaccination pass too in Moscow? Please stop being fully retard. Russia isn't propagandizing shit
NO SHIT RUSSIA FORCED THE VAX IN RUSSIA.

They know the vaccine is good, they push anti-vax propaganda in the West to keep us ill and sickly so they can advance as the hegemony.

How dumb are you?

NO SHIT RUSSIA FORCED THE VAX IN RUSSIA.

They know the vaccine is good, they push anti-vax propaganda in the West to keep us ill and sickly so they can advance as the hegemony.

How dumb are you?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

A Toilet at my work matched with this Giga-Chad on Tinder who proudly called himself a "pure blood" now wants to hook up. This foid said she would never get near an unvaccinated person, didn't even want to take calls from unvaccinated people because she hated them so much, basically said she wanted them to be put in prison and "hoped they lose their taste because of Covid" is TEEHEEing to her friends about how she is going to "go on a date (JFK)" at this Chads condo.

Even though in the office I am ALWAYS doublemasked and spray my desk she hates coming near me. And the Chad who never wears a mask can lean in close to her and she just giggles and puts her hand on him. It's so fucking stupid because she claims she's just "nervous" of Covid-19.
Double masked and spraying your desk :soy::soy::soy::soy: covid is super spooky make sure u get your 5th booster

This is basic common sense, Russia pushes far-right propaganda in the West to weaken and destabilize us. It's no different than what the Europeans did to the Native Settlers.
Cuck spotted:soy::soy::soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back