Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It's official, trans men have higher test. levels than biological men.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
I've been saying and posting about this for a while now, getting screencapped and whined at by IT every time.

Lets see if they'll screencap this, something tells me they won't.

ZTU2Z0b.png

Will IT concede that test. should be OTC and that all men who want it should it get it?

Last edited:
where's the suprise? have you seen how men act on social media and reddit?

its easy to have high t levels if u just pop pills every day

Well they get T doses so it is normal

I find it cucky how the “normal level” low end and high end are a factor of 4 apart .. jfl.. that must be 2nd to 98th percentile ..

It’s like saying “normal” height is anywhere from 5’ to 7’.. yeah technically it is but there’s nothing normal about being manlet.. heught ain’t trivial and neither is test

I'm confused Why this is surprising. First, the range for males is huge. Second, only 1 person there was over 1000, which is the upper limit according to the graphic you showed. Third, theyre literally taking medication to increase their T levels, so they should be higher. Forth, that was 4 people on a trans subreddit

I'm confused Why this is surprising. First, the range for males is huge. Second, only 1 person there was over 1000, which is the upper limit according to the graphic you showed. Third, theyre literally taking medication to increase their T levels, so they should be higher. Forth, that was 4 people on a trans subreddit

It shouldn't be surprising. But it was to IT apparently. My gripe was that trans men got to have test. on tap while biological males with low test. don't get given shit by their doctors.

It shouldn't be surprising. But it was to IT apparently. My gripe was that trans men got to have test. on tap while biological males with low test. don't get given shit by their doctors.
That's because they're changing their bodies and have low T because they were foids before. Theyre T levels would be likely below the men's levels at their peak. If your T level is below 200, then you'd get T from your doctor. Other wise, you're normal and can't complain

That's because they're changing their bodies and have low T because they were foids before. Theyre T levels would be likely below the men's levels at their peak. If your T level is below 200, then you'd get T from your doctor. Other wise, you're normal and can't complain

What are you blabbering on about you fucking cuck. Fucking 80 year olds should have test. levels above 200, yet doctors would tell you "YEP, YOU'RE FINE!" if your test levels were 201. It's an absolute joke.

What are you blabbering on about you fucking cuck. Fucking 80 year olds should have test. levels above 200, yet doctors would tell you "YEP, YOU'RE FINE!" if your test levels were 201. It's an absolute joke.
((modern medicine)) again

The new normal.

Yeah. That's how numbers work. Its like with anything, if its above X threshold, then youre considered normal.
And no, 200 is not a lower limit for 80 year olds. If the graphic is accurate, you lose 1% per year, putting you at 120ish at 80 if its not considering compound loss.
If you think your T is low, go to a doctor and tell us your level here

where's the suprise? have you seen how men act on social media and reddit?
I find it cucky how the “normal level” low end and high end are a factor of 4 apart .. jfl.. that must be 2nd to 98th percentile ..

It’s like saying “normal” height is anywhere from 5’ to 7’.. yeah technically it is but there’s nothing normal about being manlet.. heught ain’t trivial and neither is test

Water is a liquid.

Fucking 80 year olds should have test. levels above 200, yet doctors would tell you "YEP, YOU'RE FINE!" if your test levels were 201. It's an absolute joke.

This. The span is just ridiculous anyways. A 20-year-old will be compared to a 50-year-old+. This is not a standard, it is just a span.
Yeah. That's how numbers work. Its like with anything, if its above X threshold, then youre considered normal.

Exactly, it is just numbers in a span, completely unscientifically. The standard of numbers do not represent the biological standard.

Good comparison.

Last edited:
I don't like to sound like a conspiracy theorists, but perhaps they want your test levels to be low.