Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's official TRANNYCORD has became no message central (zoomers it's all your fault)

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I fucking hate that I have this app and I have no one. Fucking wasted hours going into random public servers, only to get buried in conversations because I wasn't funny enough or shit.:feelskek: my life is a black comedy and I hope to god I get a break or something. :fuk: after this week from coming home from wageslaving I have no one to talk to besides being forced to sleep with my suicidal thoughts. I have no outlets and I have no one to talk to. Hell even on here I'm not even sure if anyone genuinely likes me or thinks I'm some normies Chad or something. I'm been buzzed since yesterday and I think I should drink more or something

It's all your fault @Broly :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Don't use Discord. Period.

Delete your account and the app.

Don't use Discord. Period.

Delete your account and the app.
I wasted so many fucking hours I keep telling our incels to pleas talk to me and it never happened. I FUCKING TOLD THEM I FUCKINF DIDDDDDS:reeeeee:

I only use discord to groom mentally ill people into shooting up grocery stor-
I mean game haha..... :)

all jokes aside fuck kikecord and fuck the trannies who inhabit it, i WILL use teamspeak for gaming, and i will NOT support the datamining kikes that are the developers

You’ll have to elab on this janny bhai :ping:

I fucking hate that I have this app and I have no one. Fucking wasted hours going into random public servers, only to get buried in conversations because I wasn't funny enough or shit.:feelskek: my life is a black comedy and I hope to god I get a break or something. :fuk: after this week from coming home from wageslaving I have no one to talk to besides being forced to sleep with my suicidal thoughts. I have no outlets and I have no one to talk to. Hell even on here I'm not even sure if anyone genuinely likes me or thinks I'm some normies Chad or something. I'm been buzzed since yesterday and I think I should drink more or something
Fuck Discord public servers. They are cancerous cesspools with braindead normies talking about stupid shit, ewhores seeking validation, simps whiteknighting, woke cucks arguing why everything entertaining is inappropriate, neckbeard mods powertripping, spammers, scammers and liars. :lasereyes:

i feel a bit mogged by discord socializers. even that kind of interaction fatigues me which is why I don't even use discord.

Fuck Discord public servers. They are cancerous cesspools with braindead normies talking about stupid shit, ewhores seeking validation, simps whiteknighting, woke cucks arguing why everything entertaining is inappropriate, neckbeard mods powertripping, spammers, scammers and liars. :lasereyes:
DON'T FORGET THE CHILD MOLESTING DISCORD MODS :reeeeee:

I like having random conversations with people on Discord. Most of them are very nice and polite when they realize, that I'm not a rapist/murderer but researchers have become quite annoying with their constant questioning. :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
What communities are there to even join? It all seems to be online multiplayer games that I don't play.

I have no idea. What to join that isn't cucked besides this place