Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News It's official - Joe Biden announces the New World Order is coming soon

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
It's actually happening.

Maybe it was a slip of the tongue, or maybe he was accidentally telling the truth. Alex Jones is probably patting himself on the back right about now. If true then the Jews once again are going to steal EVERYTHING. They are going to use Ukraine as the launchpoint to kickstart the new totalitarian empire. They'll do it by bankrupting everyone and everything, and then buying everything up for pennies on the dollar. It will basically be like eminant domain on basically everything in every western country.

From 1989-1991, the Berlin Wall came down and in 1991 America shocked the world with the computer technology in the Gulf War, and then in late 1991 the Soviet Union just threw in the towel and was legally dissolved. So America was openly talking about the New World Order at that point.

China was also weak and only near the beginning of its industrialization at that point. So the USA was the unchallenged superpower and we started bringing in the former Warsaw Pact countries in Eastern Europe. And when we take over we remake countries in our own image. The whole things take time though, like decades.

Then the long slugging it out in the war on terror. But now we are at the doorway to the ex-Soviet Union itself. And no doubt at all our plan is to takeover Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Moldova, Georgia & Armenia.

Also China is retreating now with internal struggles, going back into Communism. So our leaders are energized again about the New World Order.

Biden is fucking joke :feelshaha:

Gas is averaging $6 a gallon in California, about $4.00 is the national average in the United States - we are fucked.

He's a delusional boomer that has no idea what he's actually saying (reading off teleprompt). The US will collapse under its own retarded policies, and BRICS will rise as the "new world order", or whatever sci-fi sounding bullshit they use to label the coming years
He’s not even a boomer him and pelosi are from the silent generation

I hate this stupid game called life. Why are we even here. To suffer and then die. Lovely

We demand A Great Reset and An Our The Jab for The Our The Democracy™:mask:

I'm asking myself this every fucking day
Even if you were having best life it is still shit since you will also suffer in some cases and then die. Why for? Even if life was nonsense but we didn't suffer it would be better but universe likes suffering of living organisms it seems. Maybe that's hell where we at

Even if you were having best life it is still shit since you will also suffer in some cases and then die. Why for? Even if life was nonsense but we didn't suffer it would be better but universe likes suffering of living organisms it seems. Maybe that's hell where we at
What do you propose? :feelsLSD:

What do you propose? :feelsLSD:
Deathmatch, everyone against everyone. Let the fuckin world burn.

Sometimes I wish some blackhole destroyed the arrangment of solar system by flying by and making earth go off the rails of its orbit and make us freeze to death

Deathmatch, everyone against everyone. Let the fuckin world burn.

Sometimes I wish some blackhole destroyed the arrangment of solar system by flying by and making earth go off the rails of its orbit and make us freeze to death
What's your height?

China is going to steam roll cuckmerica. @TheDarkEnigma

Wow in Deutschland is pretty over....
I myself live in Berlin and i get mocked left and rigjt and I'm your height...

Is hell...
I don't give a fuck I can fight and I am stronger than avarage male. If someone is taller than me they are something about 1,83 cm mostly so not that much higher. And what will they to me because of few centimeters more? Nothing. There are guys who can fight having 1,7m and would probably destroy more than one tall fag.

Most men can't fight plus most don't train shit in terms of weights.

Last edited:
I don't give a fuck I can fight and I am stronger than avarage male. If someone is taller than me they are something about 1,83 cm mostly so not that much higher. And what will they to me because of few centimeters more? Nothing. There are guys who can fight having 1,7m and would probably destroy more than one tall fag.

Most men can't fight plus most don't train shit in terms of weights.
Don't judge you opponents...because you never know, probably someone is hitting a critical hit on you from nowhere...

Best way to die is to go ER and KYS after...

With a shotgun double-barrel.

Don't judge you opponents...because you never know, probably someone is hitting a critical hit on you from nowhere...

Best way to die is to go ER and KYS after...

With a shotgun double-barrel.
That I would be always afraid of other men. The same might be said to others.

You are just try to scare me and you try to scare yourself. I once been told by a man who tried to tell me that he can also do damage to me. Guess what? Next day I have bitten him up.

Besides that how can't I not judge someone? Judging is crucial to your life. By your own understanding you are interpreting surroundings for your own use. That's some normie bluepill someone taught you. They also play game of not judging others yet judge the most

That I would be always afraid of other men. The same might be said to others.

You are just try to scare me and you try to scare yourself. I once been told by a man who tried to tell me that he can also do damage to me. Guess what? Next day I have bitten him up.

Besides that how can't I not judge someone? Judging is crucial to your life. By your own understanding you are interpreting surroundings for your own use. That's some normie bluepill someone taught you. They also play game of not judging others yet judge the most
The only enemy that you have is YOU, because you are still alive, don't take it personally.

Just think existence is shit you are here just to suffer and your body doesn't let you to suicide because your mind is bombarding you with bullshit positive copes.

Women are not the enemies because tbh if you were a woman you wouldn't date you, because you would have better options to pick....

If you were attractive you wouldn't be mad and preaching Existence is shit, muh philosophy and stuff like that because you would be busy(drowning in pussy) slaying white pussy left and right.

I myself i want to spend all my money on top tier copes and than go broke and than i would have a motiv to kill myself.

Being alive and ugly is hell and my anger and your anger is cope, having enemies is the brain strategy of keeping you alive....

Your brain is cucking you everyday until pain, physical pain is installed in your body and than your whole body, cells wants to quit resulting in suicide.(don't take it personally I'm speaking about everyone me included)

Bullshit. You have enemies everywhere since humans are egoists. Y'all have to much opium used. You think Chad has no enemies? Bitch please. People are jelous of him so he likely can be killed by some nigga to releave pain (for example if he takes some vacation to 3rd world country and rice field men can be against him due to takin their toilets and having better life)

Niggaz 30 years ago would likely kill white man in USA if he stepped without permission onto their hood because they knew whites on avarage have it better.

Besides that everyone wants their own piece of apple pie so if you have some money, someone may like to steal it from you.
If you have fame someone will be your hater.
If you have toilet someone will try to get it too.

You on this site and beyond this site, the :blackpill: in various things is bullshit or at least its interpretation that everyone has own and is ADDING OWN DEFINITIONS

Everyone is an egoist and
The only enemy that you have is YOU, because you are still alive, don't take it personally.

Just think existence is shit you are here just to suffer and your body doesn't let you to suicide because your mind is bombarding you with bullshit positive copes.
can be said about everybody on this Earth since EVERYONE EXPERIENCE SUFFERING but some people not that much due to lucky circumstances. PUSSY IS NOT EVERYTHING, because if it was some rich people wouldn't be in depression.

Cope cope cope... cope my ass

:blackpill: to extent is idee fixe like :bluepill: and :redpill:. Thinking looks get you everywhere is stupid. If that was the case niggaz from the hood should praise white chad but they didn't and were against him. If chad went to nigga hood in 80s in USA he would robbed, raped and killed

Last edited:
Bullshit. You have enemies everywhere since humans are egoists. Y'all have to much opium used. You think Chad has no enemies? Bitch please. People are jelous of him so he likely can be killed by some nigga to releave pain (for example if he takes some vacation to 3rd world country and rice field men can be against him due to takin their toilets and having better life)

Niggaz 30 years ago would likely kill white man in USA if he stepped without permission onto their hood because they knew whites on avarage have it better.

Besides that everyone wants their own piece of apple pie so if you have some money, someone may like to steal it from you.
If you have fame someone will be your hater.
If you have toilet someone will try to get it too.

You on this site and beyond this site, the :blackpill: in various things is bullshit or at least its interpretation that everyone has own and is ADDING OWN DEFINITIONS

Everyone is an egoist and

can be said about everybody on this Earth since EVERYONE EXPERIENCE SUFFERING but some people not that much due to lucky circumstances. PUSSY IS NOT EVERYTHING, because if it was some rich people wouldn't be in depression.

Cope cope cope... cope my ass

:blackpill: to extent is idee fixe like :bluepill: and :redpill:. Thinking looks get you everywhere is stupid. If that was the case niggaz from the hood should praise white chad but they didn't and were against him. If chad went to nigga hood in 80s in USA he would robbed, raped and killed
Actually what you have written is cope and also you agree with me but you don't and this is a contradiction and that conclude that you didn't processed my comment ... :feelskek: jfl...

Actually what you have written is cope and also you agree with me but you don't and this is a contradiction and that conclude that you didn't processed my comment ... :feelskek: jfl...
fuck you

We demand A Great Reset and An Our The Jab for The Our The Democracy™:mask:
Naturally due to all the propaganda it seems every liberal cuck in North America now wants:

- A Great Reset
- Mandatory Vaccines
- Endless Lockdowns
- Own Nothing And Be Happy
[UWSL]- Communism[/UWSL]
- Leftist Totalitarian government/ideology (eg. 1984)
- No local city police force (Martial Law)
- No Freedom of Speech Rights
- White people and all men become second class citizens

This is literally what the new world order will be, they've been talking about all these things for years.

Gas is averaging $6 a gallon in California
275431675 507417024113122 5452180649099086528 n

Russia warns U.S. of ‘big nuclear explosion’ in threat. DOW drops 450 points.

it's ogre if no crypto,no gold, no land, no emergency nuclear bomb proof shed