Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's official, I've turned to the Dark Side.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
I've already stated on here that my younger sisters are having thriving teenage years while mine were shit. And hearing that my 15 year old (yes 15 year old) sister is driving and starting to talk to boys when at that age I was forbidden from driving and females wanted nothing more than to slit my throat infuriates me. This along with everything else that's been stolen away from me and ruined over the years by society, my overprotective parents, and feminism. Another layer on top of the shit cake that is my life. As if having ADHD and Autism simultaneously and being genetic trash wasn't punishment enough, now I have to live with the knowledge that I was robbed of my teen years and I can never get them back for the rest of my life. All the things other people have done at those ages, all those happy memories they've made, developmental milestones, those are all things I never got the chance to experience. And I'll never get another chance at experiencing them ever again. SOCIETY, PARENTS, AND FEMINISM,
Tumblr pf3xhbpbBk1sx2peuo5 400

Society for it's bullshit double standards, my parents for being overprotective shit heads that held me back, and Feminism for social engineering and ruining dating. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE ANY OF YOU AS LONG AS I LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And by the way parents, if you ever find this thread, here's a personal message for you: (Yoda style message:
"Twisted your son has become. The boy you raised, gone he is. Consumed by the BlackPill.

I'm happy that I have no siblings. I'd probably ER them. (in video game)

My sister can drive aswell and shes younger than me i do drive a moped though probably one of the most cucked modes of transportation

tell me if you gain force powers after taking revenge on your sisters (in a whole 100 chungus keanu way of course)

I'm happy that I have no siblings. I'd probably ER them. (in video game)
My bros are useless junkies of various addictions. Mostly hopium and opium...

Danm you achieved full acceptance of the blackpill.