Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's offical, I'm going to a real university

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
In fact, I'm going to a gigantic university in florida. If I thought the constant suifuel at a community college was bad, I doubt think I'm going to survive tens of thousands of hot staceys walking about

I'm living in a dorm too. Its fucking over

Can you just be a shut-in NEET?

I feel suicidal too. But not desperate enough to kill myself. But I will eventually be desperate to kill myself if I continue to be involuntary celibate for few more years. It's a curse to be living in.

damn bro.

ive been reading some stats/reports the other week that educated-women have amazingly high standards (they dont just want the looks, but they also want the guy to make more money than them ffs).

btw what are you going to be studying anyway?

good luck...

Last edited:
you applied there, you obviously want to change

I would try and get out of the dorm living as soon as possible unless you plan on being really social. You will fucking hate it.

Holy shit good luck, you gonna meet lots of chads

I was basically pressured into it by the courts. I tried to institutionalize myself, but they believe I'm NT enough to go without it. My DA laywer basically said this is the only way I can appease the judge
If it's Florida State University you are officially FUCKED

Although you could Jewmax in the Isreali Club

Holy fuck good luck OP. LMAO every single one of those frat dudes is ripped with 8/10 face jfc

Have fun in ropefuel heaven. Exactlt why i dropped out. Cant deal with all the couples having sex, making out, faces of disgust from women, socializing and getting made fun of. Fuck that.

No, UCF. Second biggest university in the country next to ASU

Holy shit good luck, you gonna meet lots of chads
Think its possible to befriend one of these Chads have them get me a pity hookup?

Not to bring you down brother but UCF is a big party school... lol an incel at one of the biggest party schools in the country.

its over

I go to a STEM-focused engineering school, and even there it's filled to the brim with Chads and Stacies. The best thing I did to stay sane was stay in my room and mind my own business, but I was lucky enough to get a single, making it much easier. I sympathize with you, brother, and I hope things turn out at least halfway-decent for you.

I go to a STEM-focused engineering school, and even there it's filled to the brim with Chads and Stacies. The best thing I did to stay sane was stay in my room and mind my own business, but I was lucky enough to get a single, making it much easier. I sympathize with you, brother, and I hope things turn out at least halfway-decent for you.
Honestly, my mental issues are getting a bit better.

I hope uni proves me all wrong and I can make the final thread where you all call me a fakecel

JFL at my cope

Better buy a gun just in case you need to sui. Good luck

Try to rush this fraternity, looks pretty Chaddy

I CAN'T FUCKING HANDLE THIS FUCK

I DON'T EVEN LOOK REMOTELY THE SAME SPECIES AS THESE GUYS

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

Your new home for the next 4 years

During my education I went to three schools. First one was a big, ultra normie party school and I dropped out after a semester. Second was a school that was known as a commuter school and that was pretty nice, but I still hated having to go to campus.

Last college I went to let me get my degree completely online. That shit was great. I still ha da few group projects, but not having to meet up with people makes it so much better. Reputable accredited schools with 100% or damn near 100% online programs is where its at for incels.

Had a psychotic break and forced myself on my caregiver at the time. Never got to penetration before getting knocked out
:feelsokman:I wouldn't bring that up during student orientation.

I CAN'T FUCKING HANDLE THIS FUCK

I DON'T EVEN LOOK REMOTELY THE SAME SPECIES AS THESE GUYS

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS
Your new home brother. Get used to it

You're done. That's one of the top football schools in the nation probably one of the sluttiest too. Unironically you might get bullied there or driven to suicide/ERing regardless.

Get out of the dorms if at all possible, my best advice

these guys have a cooler house, but they are incels compared to the UCF frat above
Sigma Chi is known to be less of a party frat, so makes sense. Maybe OP could rush there.. I know all about this social shit I've attended multiple universities and any of them that center around greeklife are chad and stacy hell. OP is fucked

Damn, talk about moral decadence.
I can't wait to find myself TEEHEE!

*Find myself passed out on the floor of Chad's frat house with a cervix full of cum*

You're fucked six days til Sunday.

If you're serious about making it through, find a way to get the fuck out of the dorms as soon as possible. I cannnot emphasize enough how strongly being packed into a hive with the abominable, base general population will compound your misery. This way, the between class commutes were the only infuriating parts of my day, as opposed to being walled in by degeneracy for months.

Just aa little while back I happened to find myself next to an empty lecture hall filled with backwards hat faggots fuckin' shouting at a cuckball match. That's the sort of thing you'll get to hear at 2am on any given Tuesday. The slutcunts may be worse yet.

Dude, it sucks so much. :( I wish you luck.

LDAR in peace.

good luck dude but you'll probably just fail out have no where to turn and then want to kill yourself even more

LOL Florida? My international relations professor once teached there and he says it's an awful party school.

kek why would you even apply there

Distract yourself with other things is the only way.

I go to a nerdy incel-heavy university. We have our fair share of chads, but there are a ton of bluepilled incels here.

If you go to a school like UCF which has: good weather, low admissions standards, and an athletics program, you're going to find a massive accumulations of chads, stacies, and partying.

You should have applied to a smaller school with no athletics in Florida... FGCU and UWF come to mind.

UCF is going to be hell for you. Pick a difficult major to cut down the risk of having chads. I recommend majoring in something like mathematics, statistics, or computer science and you won't likely find Chads. Likewise, English and History wont have Chads either if you're not quantitatively inclined.

DO NOT MAJOR IN PSYCHOLOGY, SOCIOLOGY, COMMUNICATIONS, EXERCISE/SPORTS SCIENCE OR ANYTHING BUSINESS RELATED. THESE ARE CHAD/STACY MAJORS ONLY.

Surprisingly there are a lot of Chads who do science... at least where I go to school. I wouldn't recommend that either.

I go to a nerdy incel-heavy university. We have our fair share of chads, but there are a ton of bluepilled incels here.

If you go to a school like UCF which has: good weather, low admissions standards, and an athletics program, you're going to find a massive accumulations of chads, stacies, and partying.

You should have applied to a smaller school with no athletics in Florida... FGCU and UWF come to mind.

UCF is going to be hell for you. Pick a difficult major to cut down the risk of having chads. I recommend majoring in something like mathematics, statistics, or computer science and you won't likely find Chads. Likewise, English and History wont have Chads either if you're not quantitatively inclined.

DO NOT MAJOR IN PSYCHOLOGY, SOCIOLOGY, COMMUNICATIONS, EXERCISE/SPORTS SCIENCE OR ANYTHING BUSINESS RELATED. THESE ARE CHAD/STACY MAJORS ONLY.

Surprisingly there are a lot of Chads who do science... at least where I go to school. I wouldn't recommend that either.

Solid advice.

I was always pretty good academically, but I dropped out of college primarily BECAUSE I couldn't stand being around all the normies. Now I deliver pizza full-time. Don't follow in my footsteps. It isn't worth it.

Of course, might not make much difference either way. I've known many college grads doing this job as well because they couldn't get anything better. All the good jobs immediately get swooped up by the outgoing, gregarious Chads and normies that barely graduated anyways.

Best advice I can give: Live off-campus if at all possible.
>Cheaper rent (usually)
>Don't have to buy a meal plan from the school
>Don't have to deal with normalfag roommates

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back