Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s not your height, autism or tiny wrists that is the problem….

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, it’s not your height, autism or tiny wrists that is the problem….

…it’s that thing called feminism that is the problem, fam. Bet you IncelTear cunts thought I was going in bluepill mode but nope, I got you degenerates.

Feminism is a parasite to society and is destroying many male lives, it’s making women super privileged compared to men, regardless of wether a femoid has a disability and regardless of the femoid’s looks.

Have a good old drunk post by your nigga BrettyBoy, my blackpilled niggas.

Last edited:
Women could literally sell shit on a plate with sprinkles and simps would still buy it. Also fuck princess kitty, only fans isn't hard work retard.

Cope. Neo-feminism is a problem but it isn't the cause for inceldom.

Women could literally sell shit on a plate with sprinkles and simps would still buy it. Also fuck princess kitty, only fans isn't hard work retard.
Let me tell you something, old boy, simps unironically pay just for femoid foot dust and guess what? I have a foot fetish that is severe and even I don’t plan to ever resort to that shit.

Based and BrettyBoy pilled

Women could literally sell shit on a plate with sprinkles and simps would still buy it.
AFAIK there were simps deviant enough to buy muffins and other things that were made with shit as an ingredient. There was this site of a woman that was making them and reviews on those "consumable items" written by people there whom purchased said items.

Cope feminists still drop their feminism when Chadlite enters the room.

AFAIK there were simps deviant enough to buy muffins and other things that were made with shit as an ingredient. There was this site of a woman that was making them and reviews on those "consumable items" written by people there whom purchased said items.
Chocolate Shit Cookies or Frozen Shit Bars is what I saw a long time ago.

Cope if I had bigger wrists I would be slayer

I suggest you to read a book called "

Fifth-Wave Feminism Paperback​

by [UWSL][UWSL]Mohammed Hijab "[/UWSL][/UWSL]

It's not that there's anything wrong with me, it's just that foids and soyciety has a problem with me for me being me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back