Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's not your fault, it's the role nature gave you.

GENETIKXL

GENETIKXL

Deathnik
★★
This is one of my last rantings about inceldom and my condition.

Nature didn't give you the chance to say no to rejection, to reject bad life experiences, or to avoid situations normies wouldn't even want to experience. We are truly strong to haven't even put a bullet into our brains a long time ago.

From bullying that came from normies, chads, stacies... Humiliation, isolation... There is a point you must accept none of this shit is your fault.

Revenge on those people wouldn't do shit and no one would care at all btw. Just lol if you think you will surpass your subhuman genetic predestination.

I suggest you to accept your reality and LDAR. Or ascend with the few resources you have.

i will drink and smoke weed.

Food and weed will do me for the rest of my life. I just whish it got cheaper instead of more expensive every year. As my income definitely doesn't increase.

This is one of my last rantings about inceldom and my condition.

Nature didn't give you the chance to say no to rejection, to reject bad life experiences, or to avoid situations normies wouldn't even want to experience. We are truly strong to haven't even put a bullet into our brains a long time ago.

From bullying that came from normies, chads, stacies... Humiliation, isolation... There is a point you must accept none of this shit is your fault.

Revenge on those people wouldn't do shit and no one would care at all btw. Just lol if you think you will surpass your subhuman genetic predestination.

I suggest you to accept your reality and LDAR. Or ascend with the few resources you have.
I as a sub5 have not been directly bullied and mistreated due to my looks due to my jestering and NTness during high school. Chads would be mere acquaintances and beckies would make life either barely annoying or miserable temporarily. However I have had friends admit that it is definitely over for me.

Which hurts. All the effort my parents have put into my raising as their only NT son, is to shit because I am hideous and wont make them grandparents. I am not mad at anyone, everyone gets tossed some cards, some get shit, some get jackpot. there is nothing I can do about it, nothing I can say that will change any of it, and atleast now I am grateful I am aware.

Maybe this is a retarded desire, but I to the very least wanted a chad brother so I can atleast die knowing SOMEBODY is continuing the family tree. Knowing it can never be me, I atleast get the role of an uncle, and my parents become grandparents. But reality is seriously cold.