Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's not what you say. It's how you say it. [it's over for Autismcels]

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
I watched some video refering to some psychology study, read an article about it. The study was criticized and refered another study. I can't find the study, but it's name is "Assessments of the emotional states of others: Conscious judgments versus emotional contagion" and is from 1992.

Only about. 20% of the communication is included in the verbal information.

I tried to find similiar studies, but this topic doesn't seem to be well researched at all.

Anyway.

Let's say you have Aspergers.
Let's say human normal communication is hundred percent perfect.
Let's say your phrasing of the verbal information is hundred percent on point.
Let's say there is no disturbance between female and male communication. :feelsgah::feelsgah:

I don't know how much Aspergers lack in the non verbal department. Even if you get at leats half right of the remaining nonverbal 80% your still only at 60% under optimal conditions.

Just imagine mundivagant Aspergers are literally in an effective state as if the things they say could be understood both ways to equal parts most of the time. It's like we are not even talking in the same language as normies probably. Chances are a foreign normie from some bush people is able to deliver his message better with hand and feet alone than us.

And the worst part? What goes for the understanding of you takes effect vice versa as well. Amplified by the fact that normies don't really know about Aspergers and our differences and you won't probably out yourself on a daily basis anyway, they won't take it into consideration when formulating their message. I get a feeling now where all this distress is coming from, when dealing with normies.

It truly never began.

Last edited:
Aspergers is cope and doesn't exist. High autism is a meme for ugly copers.

Well, if you are Chad it obviously doesn't matter. So you're not that wrong. I don't know if this is true for normies as well though. I considered myself as a looksnormie in the past and here still I am as KHHV.

Proxyduckduckgocom

thinking social interactions are 100% looks is an autistic cope.:feelstastyman:
autism deniers here are retatrded 5s that dont want to admit their mental retardation.

So you genuinely believe there are not ppl that are awkward as fuck socially that get bullied for being passive as fuck & struggle to formulate their thoughts into words correctly that can be understood by everyone? Resulting in these ppl preferably being left alone as interactions with others on a larger scale than non rushed 1 on 1 being painful to the point of them choosing to avoid it all together if at all possible.

I know perfectly well what kind of emotion I'm supposed to show but I choose not to most of the time
I sometimes tell jokes to people and show 0 emotion so they get visibly confused

I know perfectly well what kind of emotion I'm supposed to show but I choose not to most of the time
I sometimes tell jokes to people and show 0 emotion so they get visibly confused
over for pokerfacecels.
i legit scare people sometimes, although my face is high trust

over for pokerfacecels.

no man

i've always been emotionless and weird as people would say
i'm a complete social retard.

I wasnt always like this. Used to be pretty normal up until about puberty. When I'm really drunk my brain seems to go back to that normie-like state so, alcoholmaxxing is the only way for me to have a normal conversation with people :feelsrope:

Eat shit and die. You have no fucking idea bro.

I’ve never been triggered by a post on here before but now I have. Congrats for what it’s worth you dickhead.

you're not autistic then, i was diagnosed at 9 or 10 i think.

Im not autistic, just severely depressed due to being aware of the blackpill

So you genuinely believe there are not ppl that are awkward as fuck socially that get bullied for being passive as fuck & struggle to formulate their thoughts into words correctly that can be understood by everyone?

If you get bullied, it's because you are small and weak. Nobody bullies somebody who is bigger and stronger than them for being socially awkward you stupid cunt.

Get those pauses and inflections on point

It tires me, I feel like I don't have real control about anything, but my facial expression though and afterwards I feell always dirty and is if I have played the recipients.

over for pokerfacecels.
The fun thing is, this just shows how prone people are to judgement of nonverbal cues. How often have I heard from normies something like: "Ahh, you have Asperger's. So you don't feel anything and have no empathy, ehh." overwriting what is taught in the media while in the mean time literal psychpaths easily pass as normal people, because they have the right means of communication.

I often heard from other people I emit serial killer vibes. Maybe I can capitalize on this somehow. Turn my LDAR time into some prison story or something.

If you get bullied, it's because you are small and weak. Nobody bullies somebody who is bigger and stronger than them for being socially awkward you stupid cunt.
Seems again like I am the perfect exemplary case. I was like almost my current height (6'3) shortly after hitting puberty. I was known for my unnatural strength. At first teacher referees let me repeat tries in athletic competitions, because I must have cheated, as if I was strong not only for my age and I fought much bigger enemies in Judo. What do you think think could I have done? I even went ER with a chair once against four people before my teens. They knew it was all I could do without major consequences, so it even got worse afterwards. The teachers didn't even care besdies "Muh vioLENce!11!". Should I have ride roughshod over the teacher and seized the school in the end? Be realistic.

Last edited:
MeNtAlceLs aRe VoLcEls. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

It’s not what you say, or how you say it. It’s what you look like while you’re saying it. More specifically, how tall you are while you’re saying it.