Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based It’s not “weird” to want a sex slave

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
Every man naturally desires a cute petite sex slave for fucking and cuddles, anyone who says otherwise is lying.

It is not creepy to want a sex slave. I would LOVE to have a girl chained up in my basement and be able to do whatever I wanted to her. Of course I would feed her on occasion, I’m not a complete psycho.

39854.jpg

Agreed. I don't want a girlfriend, that's too much responsibility and headaches. I just want a sex slave that I can use however I want :ahegao::ahegao::feelsEhh:

Yes! Yes!

I want a blonde stacy to torture little by little!

I want sex slave so bad

Yes! Yes!

I want a blonde stacy to torture little by little!
I wouldn’t “torture” my sex slave. I would use emotional manipulation and brainwashing to teach her to love me. Eventually I wouldn’t even have to use force on her, she would please me freely without coercion.

IT cucks gonna have a field day with this one

Agreed. I don't want a girlfriend, that's too much responsibility and headaches. I just want a sex slave that I can use however I want :ahegao::ahegao::feelsEhh:
Exactly. With a girlfriend you constantly have to talk to them, do emotional labor, put up with their bullshit, etc. With a slave, you can make them shut up whenever you want, and can just use them as an object instead of pretending to care about their feelings. I don’t understand why any non-cucked male would want a girlfriend instead of a sex slave.

I wouldn’t “torture” my sex slave. I would use emotional manipulation and brainwashing to teach her to love me. Eventually I wouldn’t even have to use force on her, she would please me freely without coercion.
Foids cannot love. LOVE IS a man's only atribute because only man is neurally programmed to want to perpetuate himself.

Exactly. With a girlfriend you constantly have to talk to them, do emotional labor, put up with their bullshit, etc. With a slave, you can make them shut up whenever you want, and can just use them as an object instead of pretending to care about their feelings. I don’t understand why any non-cucked male would want a girlfriend instead of a sex slave.
Yeah, having a girlfriend/wife is like babysitting a spoiled 5 year old child without having authority over that child. Who the fuck wants to do that.

if the government made foid sex slavery mandatory, everyone wins.

males enjoy reviving the great institution of slavery, and interacting with foids who are submissive and pleasant.
foids enjoy being raped.

:yes:
Sex slaves are far more manageable

Every man naturally desires a cute petite sex slave for fucking and cuddles, anyone who says otherwise is lying.
yeah but men like us arent entitled to something good ever
:foidSoy:

It is not creepy to want a sex slave. I would LOVE to have a girl chained up in my basement and be able to do whatever I wanted to her. Of course I would feed her on occasion, I’m not a complete psycho.
Can't wait for IncelTears to find this

you gotta understand that all of this is acceptable and normal as a chad
women love being treated like sex slaves and abused by the right guy
they will cosplay and do other crazy fetish shit willingly

Or many sex slaves

If we lived 1000 years ago everyone here would have the opportunity to own sex slaves.

you gotta understand that all of this is acceptable and normal as a chad
women love being treated like sex slaves and abused by the right guy
they will cosplay and do other crazy fetish shit willingly
i forgot to add harems for chad are completely acceptable

I'm past my 14 year old edgelord phase now, i just want to expierence healthy teenage relationship and romance. Also, hello IT.

Hot.

I'm past my 14 year old edgelord phase now, i just want to expierence healthy teenage relationship and romance. Also, hello IT.
If you think this is an edgy thing, you're a fucking normie.

Based :feelzez:

You can get relationships like this if you're a chad. Girls love this type of shit and I've heard of them willingly doing this for months

You can get relationships like this if you're a chad. Girls love this type of shit and I've heard of them willingly doing this for months
i mean obviously why did books like fifty shades of grey get so popular?
foids love being treated like sex objects they crave it

True. Women would also want to enslave men if they weren't already enslaved and forced to provide them with labour, protection, resources and anything they desire from them. I'm not violent or criminal (too empathetic and rational), but if I were to be, kidnapping girls and keeping them as my sex slaves would be my fantasy crime.

True. Women would also want to enslave men if they weren't already enslaved and forced to provide them with labour, protection, resources and anything they desire from them. I'm not violent or criminal (too empathetic and rational), but if I were to be, kidnapping girls and keeping them as my sex slaves would be my fantasy crime.
real
youre too logical
the consequences would be too great for guys like us meanwhile a chad can do that and not be vilified
its a fucking clown world we live in i mean we have girls simping over chad serial killers
just be chad is LAW

i mean obviously why did books like fifty shades of grey get so popular?
foids love being treated like sex objects they crave it
it seems its almost all of them, just some want it less rough than others

it seems its almost all of them, just some want it less rough than others
its not even a roughness thing
they just like being obedient to chad no matter the circumstance

glowing homer simpson GIF

OvER for Ariel Castrocels. :feelsugh:

This. I’m probably not the type of person who would actually do this unless it was considered normal and part of my culture or something. Like for example, if we lived in a society where buying and selling sex slaves was completely normal and everyone did it, I would probably partake. But because it is so outside the norm, I don’t think any rational and empathetic person would do such a thing in the real world (especially because it is very risky and could land you in prison). It is mostly just a fantasy of mine and not something I would ever actually do.

Last edited:
This. I’m probably not the type of person who would actually do this unless it was considered normal and part of my culture or something. Like for example, if we lived in a society where buying and selling sex slaves was completely normal and everyone did it, I would probably partake. But because it is so outside the norm, I don’t think any rational and empathetic person would do such a thing in the real world (especially because it is very risky and could land you in prison). It is mostly just a fantasy of mine and not something I would ever actually do.
You could get rich and pay a girl to do it. Or go to a poor country and pay a girl to do it. :feelsEhh: