Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's not that women are bad, everybody's bad.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I was going to write this thread about people in our times, but I realized that everybody was a piece of shit in any period of time. Hell, it might even be slightly better today than it was in the past. I'm not even sure, cause 99% of people are giant pieces of shit nowadays, and they sure as hell were giant pieces of shit 100 or 1000 years ago.

I'm not a misogynist. I'm a misanthropist. Not that "hate" would be the right word, more like a mix of anger and disappointment and pain and frustration. But really, I can't blame ONLY women. I blame everyone. Everybody's a fucking piece of shit in 50 different ways. And I'm no exception whatsoever, pretty much everyone sucks.

Last edited:
Nihilism pilled

Based. I would rip heart from chest from everyone on here, if I could ascend. And even if I couldn't I'd rather go kill some people because of it. All these fantasies of world being a good place are just one big teracope. We are all made so that we will hate each other, compete and kill each other.

Just more proof everyone here hates eachother

Based. I would rip heart from chest from everyone on here, if I could ascend. And even if I couldn't I'd rather go kill some people because of it. All these fantasies of world being a good place are just one big teracope. We are all made so that we will hate each other, compete and kill each other.
Download

You are right, no one is good, not even one, all are wicked.

But robot normies will say there is good and bad in everyone or there are good and bad people in every ethnic groups.

This is true. Everyone is inherently selfish at the end of the day. Some take it to higher levels, some try to fight it.

Very cucked self-hating post. I bet that in 2 years you'll be in some retarded bluepill forum telling them how you are an "ex-incel" or something like that.
How "people" who spend their entires lives feeling pleasure, allowing and rewarding men to commit pure evilness against other people are at least equally bad as a normal law abiding citizen which the biggest crime is downloading pirated content online?

True. But I have a special kind of hate for w*men.

Women are the problem, and our male ancestors should never have given them rights/ and the great inventors/scientists should have explicitly excluded women from their legacies.

that's bs, women are bad and are the problem

most bad things men do are either to cope with the lack of pussy or to impress women and get pussy.

Indeed.