Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's not surprising IT claims our "toxic attitudez" displayed on the internet leak out in public. All females believe in fucking PSYCHICS

• Thread starter FemaleInventionsLOL
  • Start date
FemaleInventionsLOL

FemaleInventionsLOL

Mean words MONSTER.
★★★★★
Every hole you meet believes in astrology and psychics.

A few years ago, I was browsing OKCupid and was reading the profile of a hole who went on and on about how it is an atheist, and if you're religious, DO NOT MESSAGE IT, etc.

Then I read through its answers to the various questions, and it answered that astrological sign WAS important to it, although it wouldn't reject someone just because you aren't the correct sign.

Holes believe in metaphysical, mystical crap.

So is it any wonder that they insist that they can detect vIBEZzzzzzzzz coming from TOXIC men? That they can "read" our misogyny by "reading" our body language?

Oh, and the reason they love the word "toxic" so much is they're all new age hippies who believe in quackery. When they're not posting on IncelTears, they're doing "liver cleanses" (to remove the TOXINZZZ) and putting tea tree oil on their skin.

Women are children. They believe whatever is popular and makes them feel special. That’s why they love New Age shit because it tells them that they are a god.:feelstastyman:

I tried the okcupid garbage a couple years back and looked through some of the holes profiles, and I couldn’t find one foid that didn’t contradict itself.

They really do run off of emotions and feel good bullshit, not logic. Foids are nothing more than cum dumpsters

:yes: Atheists
:no: believe in astrology
:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

:yes: Atheists
:no: believe in astrology
:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:
If Christian God didn't make women responsible for their own actions and enforce consequences for those actions, women wouldn't be atheists either.

All that shit women believe like astrology and "new age" flies out the window when it comes to Chad. They would get with him regardless if he was their correct sign or not. Chad talks bullshit walks, period.

Women are children. They believe whatever is popular and makes them feel special. That’s why they love New Age shit because it tells them that they are a god.:feelstastyman:

All that shit women believe like astrology and "new age" flies out the window when it comes to Chad. They would get with him regardless if he was their correct sign or not. Chad talks bullshit walks, period.

Holes are driven by what makes their fee-fees feel good, I suppose that is their "psychic power" in detecting which males make them feel bad when looking at them. It's also what drives them towards religions and signs that make them feel SPESSIAL and that they're anything more than a hole.

Roasties believe in psychic energy and such, It's their post degenerate cope. Because they all have to believe they can use magic to attract a beta cuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back