Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's not simply that other races are objectively that uglier, it's worse . . .

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
While, I do think non-white races are objectively uglier, I don't think it's that simple. I think it's more accurate to say that females look at these ethnic males, and say to themselves subconsciously 'these ethnic males have no place in my life.' They are too different, and I am NOT curious about their backward culture, that I'm sure is disrespectful to women. They don't want to introspect about it, or seem racist. There is just a general sentiment that ethnic men should not be an active part in the female periphery. It's like the beginning of White Lotus S1. Your individuality is an unwanted burden to them. Just shut up, be supportive, and work. Ethnic men are mostly a slave race that does things for society. They might even virtue signal and express appreciation for the labor they contribute (at best), but at the end of the day, you just don't exist-- they don't care about you, they will never be curious about your inner lives, you just shouldn't exist. It hurts them to even think about it.

Average ethnic men are as out of place in a female inner mind as a token black on the set of Friends. They simply don't belong. They don't even think of ethnics in terms of being ugly or pretty. For most females, there is little difference between a normie ethnic, and an ugly one. They just don't register in their fucking brains. Women don't sleep at night and think of some beaner scaffolding, or some Vietnamese doing their taxes, ethnic men don't even show up in their dreams, in the same way I'm sure trannies or gays simply don't show up on your dreams.

To elaborate on my point

2022 12 28 00 55 28 indian men staring   Google Search   Brave

A blackpilled man could look at this photo and clearly rank the SMV among these men and think one of these guys obviously has more options than he other. The truth is, a female really doesn't care, like they are all 0s to her, doesn't matter if they are balding or one is two inches taller than the other, or if one has a better face or makes more money, they would never date any of these men in this photo seriously EVER-- they are just one brown blob that unfortunately exists.

Applying this to a pack of skinheads,

2022 12 28 13 40 25 romper stomper   Google Search   Brave

If you are ethnic, you might think to yourself, 'oh it's a pack of indistinguishable skinheads.' But to a foid, even though they all have shaven heads and wear pretty much the same thing, because they are white, women automatically notice the details of their faces and heights more, so that it's clear to them that Russell Crowe is the Chad, and the guy screen right is number two in SMV

Last edited:
Normie and ugly ethnics definitely are differentiated, the treatment you describe easily being applied to basically all sub 5 males with the benefits of hypergamy and extreme foid standards existing for all foids; just look at all the rice/curry normies and above ascending. :feelsjuice:

For sure, what else is new boss

Normie and ugly ethnics definitely are differentiated, the treatment you describe easily being applied to basically all sub 5 males with the benefits of hypergamy and extreme foid standards existing for all foids; just look at all the rice/curry normies and above ascending. :feelsjuice:
no I really don't think they can tell the difference between an ethnic 3 and an ethnic 7

no I really don't think they can tell the difference between an ethnic 3 and an ethnic 7
That would imply simple race and phenotype to be worth more to foids than attractiveness, which is quite untrue; that's the difference between a truecel and a Chadlite. :society:

That would imply simple race and phenotype to be worth more to foids than attractiveness, which is quite untrue; that's the difference between a truecel and a Chadlite. :society:

View: https://www.facebook.com/www.chheparo/videos/being-white-girl-in-india-i-suggest-go-all-white-girl-in-india-to-become-celebra/943735062497102/

In this video, do you think this bitch can even rank the attractiveness of these men? They are all equally subhuman to her, they are all 'the other' it's not even worth trying.

Incels get waay too autistic, thinking subtle height differences and face structures matter-- when really that shit only matters if you are white

Last edited:
why the fuck should we care about what whores think? ITS FUCKING OBVIOUS THEY ARE LUSTFUL MATERIALISTIC PIECE OF SHIT WHORES WHAT DID FUCKING INCELDOM TAUGHT YOU???????????????? GENOCIDE ALL UGLY ETHNIC MALES?????????? FUCK OFF WITH THIS CUCKOLDRY BULLSHIT WHORES NEED TO FUCKING BE ENSLAVED FUCK WHAT THEY THINK AND FUCK LOOKISM INCELDOM TAUGHT ME THE EVIL NATURE OF CUMDUMPSTERS AND ALWAYS TO BE WARY OF FUCKTOYS THUS ALL WHORES SHOULDN'T HAVE HUMAN RIGHTS ALL WHORES SHOULD BE FORCED TO FUCK SUB 5 MALES THEY SHOULDN'T FUCKING CHOOSE WHO TO FUCK THEY'RE NOT CAPABLE OF EMPATHY OR UNDERSTANDING CONSEQUENCES OF WHORING AROUND THEY'RE ONLY ABUSING THE FUCKING SYSTEM TO ACHIEVE THEIR LUSTFUL PARADISE LOOKISM NEEDS TO FUCKING DIE FUCK BEING GOOD LOOKING ITS USELESS HARD-WORKING TRUCELS DESERVE TO FUCK WHORES NOT DUMB CHADFAGGOT WE NEED TO SET UP A PROJECT TO END LOOKISM AND BIOLOGICALLY HARDWIRE WHORES BRAINS TO NOT OBJECTIFY MALES ON THEIR APPEARANCE RATHER ON THEIR CREDIBILITY AND EFFORT NOT FUCKING GENOCIDE TRUCELS FOR LOOKING UGLY THIS IS ABSOLUTE FUCKING CUCKOLDRY I DONT GIVE A FUCKING FUCK WHAT FUCKING WHORES THINK FUCK LL CUMDUMPSTERS AND FUCK CHADS KILL ALL CUMSKIN SNOWROACH WHORES

View: https://www.facebook.com/www.chheparo/videos/being-white-girl-in-india-i-suggest-go-all-white-girl-in-india-to-become-celebra/943735062497102/

In this video, do you think this bitch can even rank the attractiveness of these men. They are all equally subhuman, they are all 'the other' it's not even worth trying

They do subconsciously measure attractiveness whether they're thinking of it or not, meaning their reaction would obviously be different than with a total deformed curry compared to a normie-tier curry; still, she's a Stacy, so anything below a 5 is automatically a no-go for her, especially random ethnics... :feelsjuice:

Still doesn't prove anything about foids seeing ethnic 3s the same as ethnic 7s. :feelshehe:

They do subconsciously measure attractiveness whether they're thinking of it or not, meaning their reaction would obviously be different than with a total deformed curry compared to a normie-tier curry; still, she's a Stacy, so anything below a 5 is automatically a no-go for her, especially random ethnics... :feelsjuice:

Still doesn't prove anything about foids seeing ethnic 3s the same as ethnic 7s. :feelshehe:
you're not getting it-- they are all just one brown blob to her. She doesn't have time to stop and notice the details

why the fuck should we care about what whores think? ITS FUCKING OBVIOUS THEY ARE LUSTFUL MATERIALISTIC PIECE OF SHIT WHORES WHAT DID FUCKING INCELDOM TAUGHT YOU???????????????? GENOCIDE ALL UGLY ETHNIC MALES?????????? FUCK OFF WITH THIS CUCKOLDRY BULLSHIT WHORES NEED TO FUCKING BE ENSLAVED FUCK WHAT THEY THINK AND FUCK LOOKISM INCELDOM TAUGHT ME THE EVIL NATURE OF CUMDUMPSTERS AND ALWAYS TO BE WARY OF FUCKTOYS THUS ALL WHORES SHOULDN'T HAVE HUMAN RIGHTS ALL WHORES SHOULD BE FORCED TO FUCK SUB 5 MALES THEY SHOULDN'T FUCKING CHOOSE WHO TO FUCK THEY'RE NOT CAPABLE OF EMPATHY OR UNDERSTANDING CONSEQUENCES OF WHORING AROUND THEY'RE ONLY ABUSING THE FUCKING SYSTEM TO ACHIEVE THEIR LUSTFUL PARADISE LOOKISM NEEDS TO FUCKING DIE FUCK BEING GOOD LOOKING ITS USELESS HARD-WORKING TRUCELS DESERVE TO FUCK WHORES NOT DUMB CHADFAGGOT WE NEED TO SET UP A PROJECT TO END LOOKISM AND BIOLOGICALLY HARDWIRE WHORES BRAINS TO NOT OBJECTIFY MALES ON THEIR APPEARANCE RATHER ON THEIR CREDIBILITY AND EFFORT NOT FUCKING GENOCIDE TRUCELS FOR LOOKING UGLY THIS IS ABSOLUTE FUCKING CUCKOLDRY I DONT GIVE A FUCKING FUCK WHAT FUCKING WHORES THINK FUCK LL CUMDUMPSTERS AND FUCK CHADS KILL ALL CUMSKIN SNOWROACH WHORES
the racepill is a bitch

you're not getting it-- they are all just one brown blob to her. She doesn't have time to stop and notice the details
In that scenario, since she's just trying to get past the group and not really taking their faces in, but that still doesn't prove how foids would see no difference between an ethnic truecel and Chadlite. :feelswhere:

the racepill is a bitch
fucking nature why did it hardwire our brains like that WHY CANT IT BE LIKING SOMEONE ON THEIR EFFORT INSTEAD OF THEIR SHIT LOOKS WHAT ARE GOOD LOOKS USEFUL FOR????????????????? NOTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG FUCK NATURE FUCK AFRICA AND FUCK THE AMAZON TREES DEATH TO THE OZONE LAYER

that is all true, unfortunately we have to acknowledge that the racial perception is that all ethnics should be happy to be slaves for their original status in nature or primitive ethnic societies would be much worse. Mao Zedong, Indian backwardsness, Hirohito, countless dictators, that is the ethnic's perceived normal.

Ethnics are the background characters like in all anime, while the white looking characters are the main cast @Transcended Trucel

that is all true, unfortunately we have to acknowledge that the racial perception is that all ethnics should be happy to be slaves for their original status in nature or primitive ethnic societies would be much worse. Mao Zedong, Indian backwardsness, Hirohito, countless dictators, that is the ethnic's perceived normal.
it's like there's no point at all to looksmaxx as an ethnic-- you're simply not gonna peacock your way out of that ethnicity by reasonable middle class means unless you go extreme like a kpop maxxer, with full haircolor surgery etc

racepill is hardest to swallow:feelsrope:

When will this race coping shit end? The only thing that matters to foids is bone.

it's like there's no point at all to looksmaxx as an ethnic-- you're simply not gonna peacock your way out of that ethnicity by reasonable middle class means unless you go extreme like a kpop maxxer, with full haircolor surgery etc
Dude, quit being retarded. If you are 5+ as an ethnic you will have no issues ascending, even getting a White foid is doable.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Fucking brutal shit, brocel. Everything you've said is 100% true. I feel for my deathnic bros.

When will this race coping shit end? The only thing that matters to foids is bone.
I think I made bold new racepill with this thread, by claiming that when it comes to ethnics, there is no gradient in SMV. You're either a Tyrone and peacock way above typical men of your race, or you are a nigger. There are no Tyronelites. A black 3 is virtually the same as a black 7, because women don't care about the differences, you're all zeros. It's like this for all ethnics.

For white men, subtle differences like 2 inches of height, and fashion choices make a huge difference.

Dude, quit being retarded. If you are 5+ as an ethnic you will have no issues ascending, even getting a White foid is doable.
nahh. For ethnics you have to be at least an 8 to have a white sex life. Ethnic 3-7 are in the same boat of being zeros

nahh. For ethnics you have to be at least an 8 to have a white sex life. Ethnic 3-7 are in the same boat of being zeros
Terracope. Shameful for a moderator to spread this bluepilled garbage.

Average ethnic men are as out of place in a female inner mind as a token black on the set of Friends. They simply don't belong. They don't even think of ethnics in terms of being ugly or pretty. For most females, there is little difference between a normie ethnic, and an ugly one. They just don't register in their fucking brains. Women don't sleep at night and think of some beaner scaffolding, or some Vietnamese doing their taxes, ethnic men don't even show up in their dreams, in the same way I'm sure trannies or gays simply don't show up on your dreams.
This really made it click. We simply don’t exist in their world. We are side characters, cannon fodder, just there to take up space and fill in the gaps.

I think I made bold new racepill with this thread, by claiming that when it comes to ethnics, there is no gradient in SMV. You're either a Tyrone and peacock way above typical men of your race, or you are a nigger. There are no Tyronelites. A black 3 is virtually the same as a black 7, because women don't care about the differences, you're all zeros. It's like this for all ethnics.

For white men, subtle differences like 2 inches of height, and fashion choices make a huge difference.
Giga cope. Bones or go home. There are white foids that are black men only. Most foids are white men only due to white people colonizing the planet and imposing their beauty standards onto everyone, so whites benefit from that and the status associated with being white, but there is nothing genetic about whites that make foids flock to them. Individual preferences depend on the foid and her upbringing, but all of them universally want men with large bones.

Last edited:
A
Agreed

The worst part of racepill is the statistics of being a minority.

Not accounting for race mixing means your dating pool is much smaller.

[Percentage of population that belongs to your ethnic group] as a multiplier is brutal for Asians especially because it's like 6%.

Imagine your first dating success multiplier is .06 (6%)

Race is unrelated to inceldom on a global scale.

Yes, worldwide standards are shifting due to globalisation: migration, internet.

Which doesn't change the fact that dating market, especially in India, is narrowed down to males inhabiting a certain area.

I have been to multiple countries and met people of near-all nationalities. There is a certain worldwide standard right now that applies to nearly all of the "advanced economies" in the world, and that only 10% of the world's male population directly matches.

Which again, does not change the fact that 99% of Indian females have no access to that pool of males and never will.

So again, race is unrelated to inceldom on a global scale.

Dating market is open for East-Asian males in low/emerging economies of Asia.
Dating market is open to Black males inhabiting their native territories (usually low economies in Africa).
Dating market is open for White males to the entire world AND near-exclusively top-advanced economies that are inherently white.
Dating market is open for Curry Asians in their native territories/countries ONLY.

If you're white on a spectrum and live in a country like Norway, there's a strong chance your SMV increases dramatically in SEA.
If you're Indian, it doesn't matter whether you're on a spectrum or not, you SMV is unlikely to increase anywhere else.
I think that's what this post is about.
But so is the way of the world.

If no technological advancement happened, no plastic surgery, no wellness/make up procedures for rich western people, no internet, no easy access to travel, inceldom would not be a problem on a scale it is today.

Last edited:
Race is unrelated to inceldom on a global scale.

Yes, worldwide standards are shifting due to globalisation: migration, internet.

Which doesn't change the fact that dating market, especially in India, is narrowed down to males inhabiting a certain area.

I have been to multiple countries and met people of near-all nationalities. There is a certain worldwide standard right now that applies to nearly all of the "advanced economies" in the world, and that only 10% of the world's male population directly matches.

Which again, does not change the fact that 99% of Indian females have no access to that pool of males and never will.

So again, race is unrelated to inceldom on a global scale.

Dating market is open for East-Asian males in low/emerging economies of Asia.
Dating market is open to Black males inhabiting their native territories (usually low economies in Africa).
Dating market is open for White males to the entire world AND near-exclusively top-advanced economies that are inherently white.
Dating market is open for Curry Asians in their native territories/countries ONLY.

If you're white on a spectrum and live in a country like Norway, there's a strong chance your SMV increases dramatically in SEA.
If you're Indian, it doesn't matter whether you're on a spectrum or not, you SMV is unlikely to increase anywhere else.
I think that's what this post is about.
But so is the way of the world.

If no technological advancement happened, no plastic surgery, no wellness/make up procedures for rich western people, no internet, no easy access to travel, inceldom would not be a problem on a scale it is today.
impressive post greycel

you're off point, but close

they dont see just brown blobs, they can differentiate. i have family members who used to gigaslay whore of all races especially latinas/spanish/white ones. now you're wondering how could some low smv curries slay?? well they are outliers

these two relatives i am talking about, for starters were both above 6ft+ close to 6'3-4, skin very light for a curry to the point they could easily be mistaken for a sand nigger/greek/italian

even niggas do well now, i think foids can be influenced/brain washed and their desires changed through media, (((media))) successfully increased the smv of your typical nigga

but one thing is true that general speaking white phenotype is highly preferred along with masculine skull shape(non asians) sorry rice bros
its why northern curries do better, its why mullato tyrones like jeremy meeks giga slay and why jbw exists

you could correlate that to race i guess

you're off point, but close

they dont see just brown blobs, they can differentiate. i have family members who used to gigaslay whore of all races especially latinas/spanish/white ones. now you're wondering how could some low smv curries slay?? well they are outliers

these two relatives i am talking about, for starters were both above 6ft+ close to 6'3-4, skin very light for a curry to the point they could easily be mistaken for a sand nigger/greek/italian

even niggas do well now, i think foids can be influenced/brain washed and their desires changed through media, (((media))) successfully increased the smv of your typical nigga

but one thing is true that general speaking white phenotype is highly preferred along with masculine skull shape(non asians) sorry rice bros
its why northern curries do better, its why mullato tyrones like jeremy meeks giga slay and why jbw exists

you could correlate that to race i guess
no im still right, if they have white features, and are tall, they are not average ethnics that fall in the brown blob category

no im still right, if they have white features, and are tall, they are not average ethnics that fall in the brown blob category

northern curries are tall, my clan has a avg height of 5'10( i got cucked :feelsrope:)
while they can have white features, skin color can be detrimental

An another white coper.

Ah, yes, a vanta blackpill, just what I needed after a shit day, thanks man.

northern curries are tall, my clan has a avg height of 5'10( i got cucked :feelsrope:)
while they can have white features, skin color can be detrimental
Even my all the male cousins are around 5'10 or more except me any my brother. Heck, even the female cousins, on an average, are like 5'5 or 5'6.

Last edited:
For most females, there is little difference between a normie ethnic, and an ugly one.
It's not only for females but generally for humans. For me all Chinese or Japanese males looks the same. For them they can not only clearly distinguish between Chinese and Japanese but inside their nation the see much more differences so they can put guys/foids on SMV scale. And for asian people all whites, blacks, curry's looks the same. It's because if you are black and grown up among blacks you gonna see your people in more detailed way and you perecive other races as more homogenous in terms of looks.

Ah, yes, a vanta blackpill, just what I needed after a shit day, thanks man.
I make a lot of dumb posts, but the second I make a 100% based one IT is all crickets

It's not only for females but generally for humans. For me all Chinese or Japanese males looks the same. For them they can not only clearly distinguish between Chinese and Japanese but inside their nation the see much more differences so they can put guys/foids on SMV scale. And for asian people all whites, blacks, curry's looks the same. It's because if you are black and grown up among blacks you gonna see your people in more detailed way and you perecive other races as more homogenous in terms of looks.
that's true, but I still think every race notices differences between white people

White whores don't want ethnics because they feel like they are downgrading in status if they get with one, and if they have children together these will be seen as less attractive in the guise of society and have less smv. Its really an issue of class. For a white woman to get with an ethnic there has to be a reason. Most won't even give an ethnic a chance but the ones that do choose the top percentage of ethnics with good genes or resort to dating one if they are too ugly, fat, or crazy, preferring to date an ethnic than a beta white guy.

By this logic. Zayn Malik and your average curry have the same SMV which is bullshit lmao

Ethnics are the background characters like in all anime, while the white looking characters are the main cast @Transcended Trucel
indeed. all ethnics are side characters except for the rare white adjacent ones
racepill is hardest to swallow:feelsrope:
indeed nothing can be done
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Fucking brutal shit, brocel. Everything you've said is 100% true. I feel for my deathnic bros.
reincarnation Maxxing is their Only option
yup. insane how many copers denying facts like this
By this logic. Zayn Malik and your average curry have the same SMV which is bullshit lmao
zayn Malik is half white. not true ethnic

For most females, there is little difference between a normie ethnic, and an ugly one.
Indeed.

But it goes even further: foids build in their heads a database of ALL males they've ever seen and classify those according to their hypergamy programing as thus: the top <1% of males are attractive; the next 20% are barely tolerable and are the bottom 80% are disgusting.

Without TV, magazines, social media, cheap travel, and other modern forms of visual communication, foids would build their "hypergamy database" (HD) based on the males in their vicinity --- their tribe, their neighborhood, their town, etc. So, the top 1% would be a couple guys from her town, the next 20% would be some other guys from her town, and so on.

With modern communications, any foid in a small town in rural India or Bangladesh reaches puberty having already seen hundreds of germanic Chads from TikTok, Instagram, TV series, etc. therefore her "hypergamy database" is populated by them. Her standards for a top 1% guy is already filled by instagrammers from the Netherlands, advertising models from Belgium, footballers from Germany, and so on. Her "next 20%" database is also populated by Chadlites from TV, social media, tinder, etc. and every ethnic around her goes automatically into the bottom 80% category. The worse part is that this process is irreversible. Once a foid has seen a Chad she won't revert back to her previous Chad-naive state, but she will always retain the memory of a Chad and compare that memory with ALL males she ever sees from then on.

This is the primary mechanism why ethnic foids are getting so demanding and unpleasant, unwilling to pay attention to the guy next door --- she has standards based not on the reality of males around her, but based on images of Chads from TV and internet that will never acknowledge her, and probably will never even visit her country.

Last edited:
While, I do think non-white races are objectively uglier, I don't think it's that simple. I think it's more accurate to say that females look at these ethnic males, and say to themselves subconsciously 'these ethnic males have no place in my life.' They are too different, and I am NOT curious about their backward culture, that I'm sure is disrespectful to women. They don't want to introspect about it, or seem racist. There is just a general sentiment that ethnic men should not be an active part in the female periphery. It's like the beginning of White Lotus S1. Your individuality is an unwanted burden to them. Just shut up, be supportive, and work. Ethnic men are mostly a slave race that does things for society. They might even virtue signal and express appreciation for the labor they contribute (at best), but at the end of the day, you just don't exist-- they don't care about you, they will never be curious about your inner lives, you just shouldn't exist. It hurts them to even think about it.

To elaborate on my point

View attachment 690974
A blackpilled man could look at this photo and clearly rank the SMV among these men and think one of these guys obviously has more options than he other. The truth is, a female really doesn't care, like they are all 0s to her, doesn't matter if they are balding or one is two inches taller than the other, or if one has a better face or makes more money, they would never date any of these men in this photo seriously EVER-- they are just one brown blob that unfortunately exists.

Applying this to a pack of skinheads,

View attachment 691160

If you are ethnic, you might think to yourself, 'oh it's a pack of indistinguishable skinheads.' But to a foid, even though they all have shaven heads and wear pretty much the same thing, because they are white, women automatically notice the details of their faces and heights more, so that it's clear to them that Russell Crowe is the Chad, and the guy screen right is number two in SMV
Interesting