Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Its not looking good for manlets these days..

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★

Context: The manlet is a food delivery guy. I don't know anything else.

Last edited:
Manlet lives matter

Was there even a reason behinid that? doesn't seem like they're tryna make a statement, just fucking douches.

god it would have been sweet if he was packing a gun

Was there even a reason behinid that? doesn't seem like they're tryna make a statement, just fucking douches.

god it would have been sweet if he was packing a gun
The manlet is an uber/food or delivery guy. Thats the only context i found on the site
(Which i wont mention or mods will probably remove my post -_-)

Seeing how close to the American election, I'm going to guess that's the real context behind this. Didn't help that his height made it even easier for them to do this, but him with that American flag clothes on was asking to get beat.

fucking degeneracy at its finest, protect your manlet brethren, this shit is despicable

Seeing how close to the American election, I'm going to guess that's the real context behind this. Didn't help that his height made it even easier for them to do this, but him with that American flag clothes on was asking to get beat.

lowkey ERfuel ngl

I hate tallfags

Brutal, no one ever respect manlet

he should have a carried a firearm and shot them both in self defense