Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's not just that women are all the same, it extends to people are all the same

CopingForBrutality

CopingForBrutality

walking corpse
Ever wondered why Stacies are nicer than Beckies? I have seen this observation posted many times here and the answer is straightforward. Because they can be, it's easy for them, don't be fooled that they are innately less cruel. It's similar to why a rich person can follow moral principles easily as compared to someone of the middle class, because it's convient for them, when one experiences slight turmoil their morality fades into the distance and all of a sudden their actions don't allign with their previous morality. Foids are all the same and this extends to people being all the same, the way people act will be not a product of their own decisions but of their physical qualities, genes and their environment. All independent of our free will that supposedly shapes our morality.

Us incels are bitter not because we were born this way, we become bitter because we are ugly/short and society grieves upon that so it results us to becoming bitter. Stacies are not nice because they choose to be nice or that they were born nice, they are nice because it is convenient for them to be so and it gives them an advantage in the society, the environment they are conditioned in has the right criteria for them to act in such way. They can truly conform to the "pretty angelic human" caricature which actually BENEFITS them and reinforces the already positive halo that is associated with being a Stacy, this is comparable to White liberals acting like they care about niggers, no it's actually the opposite, they are conforming to the "angelic whites" picture they want to paint, some type of Godly being that people worship, so they want to be painted as a supreme race whilst acting like they care about niggers at the same time. Beckies are pieces of shit and act entitled because society has conditioned it that way, they aren't at the top like Stacy so there's no point in being nice, rejecting subhumans like us is a way for them to cope with their mediocrity, it is a form of disassociation with people that are of lower quality.

The bottom line of all this rambling is that people are all the same, if you turn me into a 6'2'' blond hair blue eyed chad tomorrow and I got amnesia, not only will my looks change but my morality will change, I will not be a bitter person anymore, my heart will not be plagued with envy, I will eventually act EXACTLY like the stereotypical 6'2'' blond hair blue eyed chad because the environment will facilitate it to be that way. I am not unique whatsoever. This means that people are all the same, make the criteria and conditions right and we'll unknowingly copy the actions of a person with identical statistics.

“Their morals, their code; it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. You'll see- I'll show you. When the chips are down these, uh, civilized people? They'll eat each other. See I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve.”

This quote from the Joker simplifies everything I mentioned, it's a famous quote that I'm sure almost everyone has heard of at this point. People are only as good as the world conditions them to be, when they experience any sight of turmoil their morality starts to fade away in the distance, this aspect of human nature is universal and makes us all the same depraved creatures, people can cope by acting like they're unique but that wanting to be unique is also a biproduct of their conditioning not making us unique whatsoever.

Last edited:
Just because that most of us are born with 5 senses, limbs and the ability to feel and think doesn't mean that we can't be unique.
In your logic, you are the one of your own misery and unfortune because you would bully yourself severely if you met the incel you.
We are unique and the decisions we make given from the possibilities we assume we have matters.

Let's say that you and a chad are standing on a bridge. Yes both of you will go bungeejumping for the first time.
Would you feel the exact same excitement or fear as the chad?
What if you switch body with him?
What if you had amnesia?

From a religious point of view it would mean that according to your logic: If 1 person is send to hell, that it doesn't matter what kind of life you have lived, all of humanity will go to hell anyway. So basically if you claim that humans are not unique, -->You also claim that religion like christianity or islam is fake.

Me being you with a different coat assumption is wrong.

Just because that most of us are born with 5 senses, limbs and the ability to feel and think doesn't mean that we can't be unique.
This is a watered down version of my view. I didn't say that because we have major things in common we can't be unique. I said that depending on different circumstances placed upon us we will ultimately reach the same outcome as someone placed in similar shoes, and yes this counts religious beliefs and other beliefs, not only physical looks, making us not so unique whatsoever.
Let's say that you and a chad are standing on a bridge. Yes both of you will go bungeejumping for the first time.
Would you feel the exact same excitement or fear as the chad?
What if you switch body with him?
What if you had amnesia?

From a religious point of view it would mean that according to your logic: If 1 person is send to hell, that it doesn't matter what kind of life you have lived, all of humanity will go to hell anyway.
In religions like Christianity and Islam, the destiny you have is already pre-written. I get what you're saying but that's not what I meant, following a religion will obviously make a different outcome compared to not, if I was raised in a Buddhist household I would perhaps have slightly different outcome to what I am today, but this is exactly what I meant by environment in the original post, everything counts, your environment, looks, socio-economic status etc. We are only unique because the world allows us to be. Our differing environments, our different looks and socioeconomic status, not because we are really all that different.
So basically if you claim that humans are not unique, -->You also claim that religion like christianity or islam is fake.
I'm insinuating that we don't actually have much free will, we are forced to take the limited decisions based on the circumstances placed upon us making us all the same underneath. In religion you don't have much free will either, if you follow a religion you are accepting that you follow a set of rules which limit your 'free will' and makes you the same as anyone else who follows the religion in a proper manner.

Last edited:
The possibility is indeed that the majority could make the same decision under the same circumstances including the time they are living in while also assuming they have had exact the same past life.

We are indeed living with the cards that have been dealt to us.

Last edited:
The possibility is indeed that the majority would make the same decision under the same circumstances including the time they are living in while assuming they have had exact the same past life.
I think I could agree with that, perhaps the title should be changed to this for some room of error

"It's not just that most women are all the same, it extends to most people are all the same"

said it for your ownself. if i became chad, i will make woman life as miserable as possible.

Having the exact same past life ofcourse, tells us something else if we take it exactly as it is written ofcourse.
Had to type it, cannot help myself.

Last edited:
Ah! Yes, muh centrist bs, everyone is shit. Foids having rights already proves people all aren't the same. With that sort of reasoning (self-gaslighting), you deserve to be an incel.

Last edited:
true but also don't compare me to niggers :feelsaww: :feelsYall:

Ever wondered why Stacies are nicer than Beckies?
Stopped reading after this. They're both equally rude to me. Stacies accidentally held the door for you niggas once and now you think they're like untouchable goddesses :lul: :lul: :lul:.

Stopped reading after this. They're both equally rude to me. Stacies accidentally held the door for you niggas once and now you think they're like untouchable goddesses :lul: :lul: :lul:.
I recently had a tall pretty girl be nice to me because she thought I looked sad but her guy friends were also talking to me so idk. She never tried to talk to me before and I'm always sad.

The girls that are mean to me have been pretty and ugly. I don't think tall girls have ever been mean to me. The girls that have been nice to me have always been pretty but I think most girls are pretty.

I recently had a tall pretty girl be nice to me because she thought I looked sad but her guy friends were also talking to me so idk. She never tried to talk to me before and I'm always sad.

The girls that are mean to me have been pretty and ugly. I don't think tall girls have ever been mean to me. The girls that have been nice to me have always been pretty but I think most girls are pretty.
Your cherrypicking moments where tall foids were nice to you because you have a fetish for them. I'm sure there were short foids that were nice to you at least once in your life.

Your cherrypicking moments where tall foids were nice to you because you have a fetish for them. I'm sure there were short foids that were nice to you at least once in your life.
I didn't say short foids weren't nice to me. I said tall girls weren't mean to me.

I know it doesn't really apply to me either but I wanted to appeal to the audiences here since it seemed like a common occurrence, it's explainable anyways if kept reading on

Ever wondered why Stacies are nicer than Beckies? I have seen this observation posted many times here and the answer is straightforward. Because they can be, it's easy for them, don't be fooled that they are innately less cruel. It's similar to why a rich person can follow moral principles easily as compared to someone of the middle class, because it's convient for them, when one experiences slight turmoil their morality fades into the distance and all of a sudden their actions don't allign with their previous morality. Foids are all the same and this extends to people being all the same, the way people act will be not a product of their own decisions but of their physical qualities, genes and their environment. All independent of our free will that supposedly shapes our morality.

Us incels are bitter not because we were born this way, we become bitter because we are ugly/short and society grieves upon that so it results us to becoming bitter. Stacies are not nice because they choose to be nice or that they were born nice, they are nice because it is convenient for them to be so and it gives them an advantage in the society, the environment they are conditioned in has the right criteria for them to act in such way. They can truly conform to the "pretty angelic human" caricature which actually BENEFITS them and reinforces the already positive halo that is associated with being a Stacy, this is comparable to White liberals acting like they care about niggers, no it's actually the opposite, they are conforming to the "angelic whites" picture they want to paint, some type of Godly being that people worship, so they want to be painted as a supreme race whilst acting like they care about niggers at the same time. Beckies are pieces of shit and act entitled because society has conditioned it that way, they aren't at the top like Stacy so there's no point in being nice, rejecting subhumans like us is a way for them to cope with their mediocrity, it is a form of disassociation with people that are of lower quality.

The bottom line of all this rambling is that people are all the same, if you turn me into a 6'2'' blond hair blue eyed chad tomorrow and I got amnesia, not only will my looks change but my morality will change, I will not be a bitter person anymore, my heart will not be plagued with envy, I will eventually act EXACTLY like the stereotypical 6'2'' blond hair blue eyed chad because the environment will facilitate it to be that way. I am not unique whatsoever. This means that people are all the same, make the criteria and conditions right and we'll unknowingly copy the actions of a person with identical statistics.

“Their morals, their code; it's a bad joke. Dropped at the first sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. You'll see- I'll show you. When the chips are down these, uh, civilized people? They'll eat each other. See I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve.”

This quote from the Joker simplifies everything I mentioned, it's a famous quote that I'm sure almost everyone has heard of at this point. People are only as good as the world conditions them to be, when they experience any sight of turmoil their morality starts to fade away in the distance, this aspect of human nature is universal and makes us all the same depraved creatures, people can cope by acting like they're unique but that wanting to be unique is also a biproduct of their conditioning not making us unique whatsoever.
Blablabla no. I have abstract 6/6 morality. Bye