Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's not fair i'm the bad guy

• Thread starter Deleted member 36489
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36489

Self-banned
-
Just because i was born to a manlet father and a foidlet mother and i'm not white, I'm seen as a disgusting scum who is a rapist, I can see all those looks these people give me i haven't done anything to anyone im always kind and i never talk bad on anyone i have a good personality i treat women nice but because of my looks i'm given shady looks and teachers give me a hard time compared to the good looking guys it's never been fair for ethnic and manlets and recessed men just because our parents had sex and succeeded in getting pregnant

if you dont worship women and put them on a pedestal in this soyciety, you are a 'rapist' or a 'creep' or 'misogynist' or 'bigoted' etc.
if you look good, women will love you and cherish you, fuck, even overlook the fact that for e.g. you did something fucked up to a child. There was proof of this but I can't find the thread :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Last edited: