Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's not fair how we never took any bitch virginity

R

righteouscel

-
We never even got the chance to have a good life in the bible it says the man who takes her virginity has to marry her but no instead they just brag and feel good about themselves that they took it.
Also women will look at you as a weirdo because no women wanted you to be her first and know you only got leftovers or nothing at all.

never admit to being a virgin never admit to not taking a foids virginity

You always can SEAmaxx for the real virgin experience or..., well, illegality.

Can't wait for the happening.

never admit to being a virgin never admit to not taking a foids virginity
Doesn't work most of the time. People will be talking about chicks they've banged and you'll be awkwardly standing there.

I was more interested in STEM, though I can't do either.

Well... what can we do about it. It's over... Only thing left is to cry because there is no point of return anymore.

yup. They need give us reparations

Doesn't work most of the time. People will be talking about chicks they've banged and you'll be awkwardly standing there.
make stuff up. also if u even have people to talk about that with u mog me

My whole life purpose:
Being born, do nothing of value, die.
Then I keep asking myself, why me? Maybe I wanted to be apart of the other 90% of the population that are chads and fuck bitches. Why did I had to be that 1% of worthless piece of shit?

My whole life purpose:
Being born, do nothing of value, die.
Then I keep asking myself, why me? Maybe I wanted to be apart of the other 90% of the population that are chads and fuck bitches. Why did I had to be that 1% of worthless piece of shit?
1. Being born.
2. Do something of value.
3. Make some people die with you (in Sekiro)

Your damnn right it ain't fucking fair !!!!