Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's not even about sex!

The mass media lacks of understating of the incel sociological phenomenon, they have an interpretation based on the unawareness of the people that considered themselves to be incel. In your case, I may say, that your main problem is that you have a feminine idea of what personal relations should be, is the romanticize idea of the "search for the special one".
Males benefit from hitting a lot of females, on the contrary females benefit from discriminating the males that are hitting on her, this is how Tinder functions and this is how personal relationships functions in a world where religious monogamy is not the norm.

if you're only making 60k a year you're probably going to need to be physically attractive as well

That's precisely why we will never find love : it doesn't exist, or at least it isn't the thing we imagine at first. Chads know it well, "love" is only a relation of peculiar interest and "interdependance" (most of the time just dependance from one particular side to the other).
true. girls fuck chad not because of his personality.. is that love?

I just want to be a sex machine that makes women wild with desire and orgasmic ecstasy, far more than love tbh.

You have to train yourself to not want love, because it's not going to happen, you could have love it if was the 50's, but times are different.

Intelligent, sensitive, good-natured, able to see other people's perspectives? Ohohohoh you sad little incel. It's almost like if you had a good personality... I'm just playin' about that part. You and me are fucked homie.