Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's not enough to be average.

never began

never began

"WYA bro?" My fucking limit.
Most of us need to quit looksmaxxing, until you're a 8 or a 7 you won't have grand success with women, if the average incel is a 3 an extremely good looksmaxx is gonna be a 2 point increase. It simply isn't enough.

Some people are born with the Chad genetics, they're rotten to the core, and live life in easy mode with everything they could wish for. The other people are us, rotting. I quite honestly lost all hope in alot of things, I wish I could go to sleep and just not wake up, live in fantasy world forever and not having to deal with this harsh truth every day of my life. All because of fucking women.

Being blackpilled was a mistake, it's practically informational hazard and if you accept it fully you lose all the joy of living, currently I am seriously considering roping.

Most of us need to quit looksmaxxing, until you're a 8 or a 7 you won't have grand success with women, if the average incel is a 3 an extremely good looksmaxx is gonna be a 2 point increase. It simply isn't enough.

Some people are born with the Chad genetics, they're rotten to the core, and live life in easy mode with everything they could wish for. The other people are us, rotting. I quite honestly lost all hope in alot of things, I wish I could go to sleep and just not wake up, live in fantasy world forever and not having to deal with this harsh truth every day of my life. All because of fucking women.

Being blackpilled was a mistake, it's practically informational hazard and if you accept it fully you lose all the joy of living, currently I am seriously considering roping.
if you are white just seamaxx

Looksmaxxing is pointless if you're not going to end up as above average.

sub8 cope , sure you won’t have “grand success” but you can still ascend if NT , go outside and you’ll see plenty of average dudes with gfs

I was right about you being a soyboy cuck

Do yourself and especially us a favour and log off the site if you really think the blackpill is that toxic
As always the anime pfp getting answers pills correct. Stay mad stay bumping my threads stupid gorilla.

sub8 cope , sure you won’t have “grand success” but you can still ascend if NT , go outside and you’ll see plenty of average dudes with gfs
There is absolutely no point in settling lol. Alot of us put major effort into looksmaxxing and gymcelling, there is no reason for you to accept a landwhale or used up Becky that are gratified for their sheer existence. What do you think ascending is?

Most people here have probably never even approached a girl irl