Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's not about who suffers more but whose spirit/heart/soul is more destroyed. In this aspect blackpilled incels suffer more than anyone else.

Drakul

Drakul

Banned
-
Many times I heard people dismissing our pain based on the fact that a lot of people deal with more destructive experiences like blindness, terminal diseases, having limbs amputated and so on. Well it's technically true but they're missing the point. I myself can testify that the curse of eternal solitude compared to severe OCD or 1 hour long episodes of trigeminal neuralgia is nothing but a gentle slap when it comes to pure excruciating "I wish I'd immediately die" pain. But the point is : what these horrible pains tell me of the nature of human beings, of my place as an individual in the world and if I can be loved or not? NOTHING.

The only thing that you can learn from these experiences is that life can destroy your body and mind. That we underrate the importance of just being healthy and that tragedies can befall on you without warning everyday. But even with those aforementioned conclusions I can be still very deluded on the true nature of people. I can still believe I am not painfully ugly or ,worst case scenario, NAWALT and I'll find an unicorn that thinks I'm hot. This proves that these kinds of tribulations are not capable of blackpilling you.

What's perfectly capable of imprinting in you the awareness of your solitary unchangeable destiny is a random child calling you monster, your oneitis when you're 16 that you see disappearing in the bathroom with a guy she met 1 hour ago after commenting with her friends you're the ugliest kid in the entire school. Yes getting struck under the wheel of a bus and losing all your limbs is infinitely worse. No shit Sherlock. But as I said that's beside the point. The experiences of random girls saying "ewww" and mimicking a gag reflex when passing near you do not mutilate your limbs but they sure as hell mutilate your soul and crush forever any hope in love, kindness and affection.

Our tragedy is therefore a tragedy of the spirit, not of the body nor of the brain in a biochemical sense. But since we, as individuals, are represented by our emotions and inner world and not by our pancreases or spinal chords it's inevitable that the pain we link to our persona is that which concerns the destruction of all that make humans humans : the ability to look at the world without having the constant self awareness that you're on your own and everyone is repulsed by your face. And to fully understand this you must be ugly and brave enough to face the truth : in 2 words : A blackpilled incel.

Everyone feel sorry for starving children in Africa or person with cancer
Nobody feel sorry for person who can't find love

wow so true and brutal. they killed our spirits.

Many times I heard people dismissing our pain based on the fact that a lot of people deal with more destructive experiences like blindness, terminal diseases, having limbs amputated and so on
i agree
if you don't have limbs or have cancer or extremely deformed then you will suffer more than incels but everyone suffer in this world and them suffering more than us doesn't mean that our suffering isn't something to be taken seriously

I have both
Me too. As being hated by the whole mankind was not enough. And still ppl worship that deterministic computing unemotional monster they call "God" or "mother nature'. But I'm digressing.

i agree
if you don't have limbs or have cancer or extremely deformed then you will suffer more than incels but everyone suffer in this world and them suffering more than us doesn't mean that our suffering isn't something to be taken seriously
we all suffer maybe death is the common denominator.

Many times I heard people dismissing our pain based on the fact that a lot of people deal with more destructive experiences like blindness, terminal diseases, having limbs amputated and so on. Well it's technically true but they're missing the point. I myself can testify that the curse of eternal solitude compared to severe OCD or 1 hour long episodes of trigeminal neuralgia is nothing but a gentle slap when it comes to pure excruciating "I wish I'd immediately die" pain. But the point is : what these horrible pains tell me of the nature of human beings, of my place as an individual in the world and if I can be loved or not? NOTHING.

The only thing that you can learn from these experiences is that life can destroy your body and mind. That we underrate the importance of just being healthy and that tragedies can befall on you without warning everyday. But even with those aforementioned conclusions I can be still very deluded on the true nature of people. I can still believe I am not painfully ugly or ,worst case scenario, NAWALT and I'll find an unicorn that thinks I'm hot. This proves that these kinds of tribulations are not capable of blackpilling you.

What's perfectly capable of imprinting in you the awareness of your solitary unchangeable destiny is a random child calling you monster, your oneitis when you're 16 that you see disappearing in the bathroom with a guy she met 1 hour ago after commenting with her friends you're the ugliest kid in the entire school. Yes getting struck under the wheel of a bus and losing all your limbs is infinitely worse. No shit Sherlock. But as I said that's beside the point. The experiences of random girls saying "ewww" and mimicking a gag reflex when passing near you do not mutilate your limbs but they sure as hell mutilate your soul and crush forever any hope in love, kindness and affection.

Our tragedy is therefore a tragedy of the spirit, not of the body nor of the brain in a biochemical sense. But since we, as individuals, are represented by our emotions and inner world and not by our pancreases or spinal chords it's inevitable that the pain we link to our persona is that which concerns the destruction of all that make humans humans : the ability to look at the world without having the constant self awareness that you're on your own and everyone is repulsed by your face. And to fully understand this you must be ugly and brave enough to face the truth : in 2 words : A blackpilled incel.
My heart hurts every day

Being a sub4 short, ethnic male has brutalized me more than any physical injury ever could.

Invisible wounds are the most painful.
Bullies or random assholes humiliating or attacking you go after your soul while woman treating you with 'eww' or ignoring you as if you don't exist, kills the core, essence of your being.
It kills any hope of affection and joy in life.