Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel It's not about the SEX that I envy CHAD so much.

• Thread starter UglyBaldingManlet
  • Start date
UglyBaldingManlet

UglyBaldingManlet

Officer
But rather how little effort they actually need to put in to obtain not only sex, but also a general sense of respect/inclusion and worth from women.

For instance. Most Chads kind of have this aloof attitude towards women they end up hooking up with and/or dating as sort of like "distant male buddies/acquaintances" but that they fuck, obviously. ( Gay analogy, but I think you get the point.) And typically don't catch feelings of attachment until they've been with a chick for quite some time. Chad is basically allowed to be himself, and is relaxed.

And here in lies the brutal blackpill that freaks from IT and normies don't want to accept. They (women in particular) expect this type of Chad mindset and attitude from normie men/ sub chads. This "go with the flow" nonchalance But, realistically speaking, most non-chads can't afford be this way because 1: they're so rarely validated and are not that confident in themselves, and 2: they don't know when the next receptive woman will come along, if ever...

Women are actually quite relationship phobic when the guy isn't a Chad or several times more physically attractive than themselves.

I envy their constant validation and appraisal from every segment of the soyciety. Its like they were born to be showered with praise and validation from the day they were born, no one bullies them, no one gives them a hard time, even thugs respect them .. its brutal

It’s the way people treat them for me. Experiencing this first hand is suicide fuel. From your neighbors to the cashiers at stores. It’s all smiles and giggles. Let me try some shit like that , I’m getting cursed out , raged at and having child protective services called on me
Yeah it hits you in the guy when you witness shit like that. Especially bad if it's coming from female family members or other foids that are forced to be around you when a Chad comes into view.

It's like, I don't even know how to act anymore because any slight neg you say about the Chad is instantly called out as jealousy and envy. And the foids look at you as an insect.