Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's not about sex, it's about sending a message

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Really high IQ point about women controlling social circles I think. This is another reason why separate-sex friend groups, and less mixing across the sexes socially in general, is healthier in a community.
Women controlling social circles was the birth of insulation/ bluepill/ liebralism.

I'm so lonely sometimes it's merely the interaction I get from a female cashier that brightens my day. I also like getting haircuts because I get touched by a foid. Though I'm extremely anti-social I still need some interaction here, and there. I empathize with the OP. I don't crave the sex as much as I would the company. Be it cordial conversation, or light touching.

When I was a teenager I went to an amusement park with my friends. I was kinda wigging out being terrified of the rides, and being in such a busy place. My friend had a cool cousin with a girlfriend. She held my hand to calm my nerves. It was the sweetest thing. I was astonished, and taken back by it. But it melted my heart in a way. It was warm.

I feel that if women were more compassionate, and did small gestures like this for lonely men it would benefit us a great deal.

I know Japan has rental sisters that try to coax hikikomori into going outside, and hanging out. If only there where a service for lonely men to get a rental date, or something. So we wouldn't feel like we are outcast excommunicated out of society.

It’s not just women but the government and society in general.

this is true. the west is notoriously anti-male regardless of who's in power since a long time ago. its bureaucracy.
Women controlling social circles was the birth of insulation/ bluepill/ liebralism.

also truth