Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's not about sex, it's about sending a message

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
It seems that foids and cucks can not understand what's going on, it seems they think our misery is purely based on the impossibility of a female jumping in our cocks, it's not just that, anyone here could go to a prostitute, what really affects us is how females see us, inhuman, without deserving the basic respect of a human being, we are humiliated, tortured, and ostracized for the simple fact that we are not considered the minimum necessary to be part of any thing. One example is social circles.

Females control social circles when they are part of them, in this type of social circle she is generally the one that controls the flow of information, the subjects discussed are generally proposed by them, opinions are always validated by them as these men are always waiting for a chance to make her identify with them, to maybe get laid. So what happens when she enters a circle of male friends and starts leading the discussion?

I bet you know it, and you've been through it several times, you're ignored, you try to impose yourself but what you say is replaced immediately by another opinion or change of subject, her questions are never directed at you, the looks of interest in each other's opinion on the subject never reach you, slowly she will block you from the whole group, until you remain silent and they wonder, why did we speak with him really? I do not remember, he's so strange, he never says anything.

And this is the end of your circle of friends and the begining of your ostracization.

I just want a gf. If cucks or roasties can give me a gf i'll stop posting on incel forums and renounce my black pill faith.
Like, the solution is so simple for them to solve, just make us not lonely and we'll stop being so angry. It ain't that complicated.

I don't want to be part of of a social circle and I'm not part of one thank God, I only want a foid to fuck and to be admired by here.

It’s not just women but the government and society in general.

if i had just one femoid who liked me as much as i liked her i would probably be posting on IT

It seems that foids and cucks can not understand what's going on, it seems they think our misery is purely based on the impossibility of a female jumping in our cocks, it's not just that, anyone here could go to a prostitute, what really affects us is how females see us, inhuman, without deserving the basic respect of a human being, we are humiliated, tortured, and ostracized for the simple fact that we are not considered the minimum necessary to be part of any thing. One example is social circles.

Females control social circles when they are part of them, in this type of social circle she is generally the one that controls the flow of information, the subjects discussed are generally proposed by them, opinions are always validated by them as these men are always waiting for a chance to make her identify with them, to maybe get laid. So what happens when she enters a circle of male friends and starts leading the discussion?

I bet you know it, and you've been through it several times, you're ignored, you try to impose yourself but what you say is replaced immediately by another opinion or change of subject, her questions are never directed at you, the looks of interest in each other's opinion on the subject never reach you, slowly she will block you from the whole group, until you remain silent and they wonder, why did we speak with him really? I do not remember, he's so strange, he never says anything.

And this is the end of your circle of friends and the begining of your ostracization.

Majority of these roasties who play this dirty game don't even get chad at their endphase.

Like a fucking joint bud or a condom, just ready to get used up and thrown away like a piece of trash. It really is lifefuel watching a 30-40+ yr old foid with no kids no ring on that left hand, all bitter and subconsciously acknowledging that theyre fucking worthless and that it's over for them too.

foids are the most superficial and not just because of how you look but also how weird you are in their eyes, they always laugh the most when you're mocked and you can be sure they are the ones who instigate how much you are ostracized

foids are the most superficial and not just because of how you look but also how weird you are in their eyes, they always laugh the most when you're mocked and you can be sure they are the ones who instigate how much you are ostracized
yep they lack a sense of empathy, likely because they’ve never really suffered and can’t relate to it

whenever i see a man suffering it burns my heart and i have a huge urge to help him, because i know damn well how horrible it is

Its not in a fetish of mine. My sexual desire is to exprience bdsm. So, asexuals are not a choice for me.
There are asexuals and graysexuals who are into BDSM. Since you are not into fucking you might be somewhere on the asexual spectrum as well.

There are asexuals and graysexuals who are into BDSM. Since you are not into fucking you might be somewhere on the asexual spectrum as well.
Thats interesting. I don't have any sexual plesue about pussies and boobs tbh. Sounds true.

You are weird and creepy in their eyes purely because of how you look. They make up their mind at first glance. Then they claim to have supernatural super duper powers that somehow can detect weirdness and creepiness. JFL at women's intuition teehee, call it what it is: prejudice against the unattractive.

Then try asexual dating. Your chances for finding an asexual girlfriend are much better due to less competition.

Lol asexuals are just foids that refuse anything less except for turbo Tyrone

It's even more than that, failo effect follows us everywhere, from school to work, how ppl treat/react to you outside walking the street, in pubs/bars.

We're treated like we are invisible at best & Frankenstein's monster at worst.

If you're ugly you're automatically labeled as being a whole bunch of bad things while if you're good looking you're the second coming of Jesus.

If you're ignored, exiled, made the punchline in jokes, used, abused, bullied & just generally shit on by society & held in contempt no matter what you do or don't do then it is no wonder some of us snap; we become what they think of us.

Even when we check out of society & just want to be left alone with our copes, harming no one; this cannot even be allowed by the endless feminists, sjw & oppressive government. All of that has to be infiltrated or banned, from hentai to videogames & everything in between, nothing is fucking sacred.

If you're going to be treated like a prisoner might as well behave like one if the opportunity arises.

Out on the street = Made to feel unwelcome
Indoors on the internet = Harassed to no end & told to go outside

Good thing this thread got pinned.

True, the same applies in large scales like when women enters online communities, they will get orbited and their opinions will dominate the discussions.

Really high IQ point about women controlling social circles I think. This is another reason why separate-sex friend groups, and less mixing across the sexes socially in general, is healthier in a community.

True, the same applies in large scales like when women enters online communities, they will get orbited and their opinions will dominate the discussions.
Hate that shit. It just becomes a "m'lady" fest. Like it's the first time they have seen a girl. Suddenly every faggots a white knight and if you say anything you are banned by the new mods that have infiltrated what was once a good community. Doesn't matter how long you have been there, what you bring to the table doesn't matter.. not anymore, "now we listen to m'lady :soy:". Feminism. I fucking hate it.

a man being deprived of any female affection his entire life is surely going to affect him , how normies dont get this i will never understand.

It is primarily about sex for me. If I could pay an affordable price for a good-looking 14yo blonde to fuck me, 90% of my frustration would go away. Ok, validation would still be lacking, but I won't get validation either way as a sub4 male.

Prostitutes suck primarily because they're super used-up trashy human garbage. Not because of lack of validation. Paying also sucks, but not as badly.

All of them think we are just pussy starved, that is true but that isn't the full story, we lack love and acceptance, we are what happens when a man never gets female affection, what happens to a human without validation. Love and acceptance are needs different from hunger, if you don't eat you die simple, if you are alone you don't die, you just keep suffering and spiraling downwards without the bottom in sight. None of us ever wanted to be incels, none of us are glad we're here, I hate how they treat us like we're some supervillain rapist psychopaths.

I seem like a bitter autistic edgy faggot most, if not all, of the time when in reality I'm just a sad boy who wants a hug. I just want a gf.

So high IQ that it got pinned.

Being honest about myself makes me a larper? Common sense.
if you are into gay sex go to another community.
I'm not into gay sex man, thats really gay. I have sexual interest in female body. But those are not my fav. parts
I would Rofl if i will get a ban for this(@catfishman23 ).
Reason for ban: Looks gay

Last edited:
larp dectected
mods ban this guy
if you are into gay sex go to another community.
You have no clue about asexuality if you think "not finding a female body sexually attractive = gay". It is possible to be asexual and heteroromantic, meaning you don't find a female or male body sexually attractive but you can only fall in love with a female.

This certainly reflects my social experiences, but not just in groups, even one on one women still expect you to treat them like princesses. And like princesses, they can't be touched.
If you're ugly you're automatically labeled as being a whole bunch of bad things while if you're good looking you're the second coming of Jesus.
I’ve said many times to people that I’m not good looking enough to be a hookup and not rich enough to be a sugar daddy, to nothing but looks of confusion. Fucking blue pillers!
yep they lack a sense of empathy, likely because they’ve never really suffered and can’t relate to it
I find that women lack empathy because it is assumed they all ready have it! Even all the social studies around social empathy and awareness are all rooted on the assumption that women are the emotional gender. And if you think you are all ready skilled at something, you won't put any work into improving that skill.
Even when we check out of society & just want to be left alone with our copes, harming no one; this cannot even be allowed by the endless feminists, sjw & oppressive government. All of that has to be infiltrated or banned, from hentai to videogames & everything in between, nothing is fucking sacred.
We cannot be simply left alone because our taxs are needed. We are a reminder that a bicycle doesn't need a fish. They want us to continue begging even without reward, thats what the friendzone meme is all about!
Given the oppression they imagine women are and have always been under, its offensive to them that any one doesn’t live to serve women as recompense.
They are so used to being the centre of focus that they don't even question it, it becomes their norm. Being given special treatment is what they consider equality. So when they come on the internet and find true equality, because people don't even know what their gender is, they flip the fuck out!
This guy puts it best.

NArL0KH.png

This world gives women continual uncritical praise. This has the effects your all observing.

You have no clue about asexuality if you think "not finding a female body sexually attractive = gay". It is possible to be asexual and heteroromantic, meaning you don't find a female or male body sexually attractive but you can only fall in love with a female.
I don't have sexual desire in sexual parts of female body. Thank you for informing catfish about this.

lmaoooo you are an idiot there is no such thing as being asexual only people who do this are coping. If thats the case females would find asexual guys attractive.
Screenshot 20181028 142359

definition of what asexual means.

1. The peak of attractiveness for white women is in their teenage youth

2. We've all missed out on "teenage sexual experiences" and until we get to experience that with a female of that age group, on some level were all going to yearn for that experience until we die, and ever after our deaths.

Imagine you actually get into heaven, seeing every other couple together talking about their "young love" experiences, knowing you will never get a chance to experience the pleasure of a womans youthful body, for ALL ETERNITY.

That's iroincally a different kind of hell in itself, that's why I don't care if the things I plan on doing makes me scum, or makes me hated by society, I will not spend an eternity filled with regret. I'd rather burn in hell with no regrets, than live in heaven knowing that I will never attain true happens, always yearning for death yet unable to die.

Prime age.
1. The peak of attractiveness for white women is in their teenage youth

2. We've all missed out on "teenage sexual experiences" and until we get to experience that with a female of that age group, on some level were all going to yearn for that experience until we die, and ever after our deaths.

Imagine you actually get into heaven, seeing every other couple together talking about their "young love" experiences, knowing you will never get a chance to experience the pleasure of a womans youthful body, for ALL ETERNITY.

That's iroincally a different kind of hell in itself, that's why I don't care if the things I plan on doing makes me scum, or makes me hated by society, I will not spend an eternity filled with regret. I'd rather burn in hell with no regrets, than live in heaven knowing that I will never attain true happens, always yearning for death yet unable to die.
He explained better tbh.